• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I replied. Only very minor revisions are allowed without staff approval.

I would like to request that this profiles mentioned below be put back up

Reasons are because not only are they important for the very lore but they also appear on the games as either main villains and/or allies of the main characters

1.Azura
2.Clavicus Vile
3.Jyggalag
4.Malacath
5.Mehrunes Dagon
6.Mephala
7.Molag Bal
8.Namira
9.Peryite
10.Sanguine

Ares and Zeus from the DCEU have recently been edited and their stats no longer line up. They're missing keys and all sorts. The edits were made by a new user with no other edits so they likely aren't legit.
Edit: Lollipop handled it. Thanks Lollipop

Last edited:
TOAAPRESENCE1:

As far as I remember, Matthew_Schroeder and Ultima_Reality deleted the pages due to that they were of poor quality, and they haven't had the energy and interest to recreate them in better quality afterwards yet. As such, there isn't anything that we can do about it. Sorry.

TOAAPRESENCE1:

As far as I remember, Matthew_Schroeder and Ultima_Reality deleted the pages due to that they were of poor quality, and they haven't had the energy and interest to recreate them in better quality afterwards yet. As such, there isn't anything that we can do about it. Sorry.
Cant they be brought back and be cleaned and fixed?

It isn't simple at all unless some extremely knowledgeable members are willing to handle it, and they are the only ones that I know of.

It isn't simple at all unless some extremely knowledgeable members are willing to handle it, and they are the only ones that I know of.
There is also kong he seems to be also one of the most knowledgable members on the verse. I can also help if needed.

Because those characters are important to the lore and they appear in game and are important to the plot in general

Our standards for TES pages are very high, due to how complex the lore is, but you can very politely ask Matthew about it via his message wall if you wish.

As in asking him to handle it.

Can somebody else handle it please?

A rule in the Discussions Rules seem to be going to either be outdated enought to be removed, or just needs to be reworded for the Discussions format (The one that is going to replace the old forum and isn't this forum), namely:

• Please refrain from using the {{USERNAME}} script unnecessarily, as it tends to derail and cause confusion. It should only be used in the Fun and Games forum, and even then only sparsely.
Also, while maybe minor, I think that in the Community section of the wiki, "New Forum" isn't the best name to give this forum as it'll become "old" eventually, so I would like some thoughts on renaming that part to something like "External Forum".
2020-10-14.png

The "New Forum" part hasn't changed at all from what I've checked, so I would like some thoughts on that one.

Wont the "New Forum" tab be changed once the old forums are gone? Like without any other forum to go to it can just be changed to "Forum"

I have updated the name to just "Forum", as it is the only one that we recognise to have value for our statistics. Perhaps your browser cache needs to be refreshed?

Not really. The old forums never really did.
Perhaps because unlike this forum, the old forum was simply within the wiki, so that sort of issues didn't happen, but I guess once the old forum is shut down this issue won't be relevant anymore either way.

@Ant, okay, I have done so and the update does appear, thanks.

You should not ask for input to discussions via this thread anymore.

No. You have to either wait for a staff member to take notice, or ask a few via their message walls.

Staff members can also easily bring attention to important threads via the @Username command.

don't know where to post this so i came here
anyways i made a new verse page for danganronpa i made it because the current page lacks some characters
anyways i want someone to check it out and see if it's okay to update the old one with the one i made

@ Saman and Ion

I too care of it.

@ Zencha

I don't like how we have to scroll sideways to view all characters.

Last edited:
There's a missing AP rating for Goku in this page, particularly under Namek Saga Goku right next to where his x10 and x20 Kaiokens and Spirit Bomb is listed: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Dragon_Ball_Z)

Also, for some reason Namek-Saga Super Saiyan Goku's rating is Small Star level+ while Frieza's here is plain Small Star level (even though Frieza managed to match Goku for a time at 100%.): https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Frieza

I've asked Elizhaa and DarkDragonMedeus for comment on the latter subject since they were both listed under the Dragon Ball section of the Knowledgeable Members page. Tried asking GojiBoy too for the same reason, but his profile looked dead.

There's a missing AP rating for Goku in this page, particularly under Namek Saga Goku right next to where his x10 and x20 Kaiokens and Spirit Bomb is listed:
If you are talking about "Small Star level+", that is already listed as Low 4-C. We don't list it as Low 4-C+ if that's what you were trying to say.

Back