• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers CRT

I have almost no Transformers knowledge so I wouldn't be of any help.

The OP looks alright, I guess. But there is not much more I can say than that.

Sorry.

I'm in the same boat as Warren. The OP seems reasonable based on what's said here and on the profiles already, but I can't add anything beyond that.

Honestly, if that calc can be readjusted to account for surface scaling, because from what I'm seeing it doesn't account for it, it might be fine to use it if they're downscaled from it.

DarkGrath:

Well, it is part of the jobs of bureaucrats, administrators, and discussion moderators to also try to help out with evaluating content revisions for verses without directly associated staff members who are knowledgeable about them. Otherwise we would have to get rid of an awful lot of verses in the wiki due to lack of supervision.

Last edited:
Well, I can definitely say that I appreciate the new mentions system. It should make my job much easier.

That aside, I'll look this over later. Seeing as I don't know much about the verse, I can't guarantee how much help I'll be.

Thank you for helping out.

The new notifications system is very convenient for staff members who need help with evaluating content revision discussions and similar, yes, but it should never be used for unimportant versus or fun and games threads, for example.

I'm going to agree with Tracer's suggested scaling for now. With everything that's been discussed, I agree that 7-B is an outlier, so his scaling method seems like the best path forward.

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation.

Are the rest of you fine with that as well?

Alright, I’ll throw in the Bayverse revisions now.

I did several calcs here for the various characters in the Bayverse, because all of them share the ability to become protoforms and survive re-entry. And because of these calcs, there’s some upgrades (and better justifications) that need to be done.

8-B
Crosshairs - His calc is on this level.
Soundwave - His calc is on this level. Survived several attacks from Bumblebee before going down. (8-A+ durability)

8-A
Jazz - Can stagger Megatron, cause superficial damage to Brawl, and survive attacks from both. (8-A+ durability)
Ironhide - Can damage those capable of harming him. Survived attacks from Starscream and Blackout, although the former launched him back and the latter left him completely floored. Should be stronger than Jazz. (At least 8-A)
Sideswipe - Comparable to Ironhide. Tanked a point-blank shot from Sentinel Prime. (At least 8-A, Low 7-C durability)
Bonecrusher - His calc is this level. Survived a punch from Optimus, although that punch deformed his face. (At least 8-A)
Ratchet - Sliced off Brawl’s arm. Tanked attacks from Starscream. (8-A+)
Brawl - His calc is this level. (8-A+)
Bumblebee - Killed Brawl. Held his own against Nemesis Prime, but was ultimately overpowered. (At least 8-A+)
Barricade - Matched Bumblebee and survived attacks from Grimlock. (At least 8-A+)
Blackout - Was confident in helping Megatron fight Optimus. Should be comparable to Grindor, as they have nearly identical body types. (At least 8-A+)
Grindor - Could damage Optimus and survive some attacks from him. His severed arm redirected Megatron’s shot. (At least 8-A+)

Low 7-C
Shockwave - Knocked Optimus out of the sky with his cannon. Survived several attacks from Optimus before having his eye ripped out.
Starscream - Easily destroyed Bumblebee’s legs.
Optimus Prime - Overpowered Starscream and survived attacks from him during the forest battle.
Sentinel Prime - Fought and overwhelmed Optimus.
Megatron - Equal to Optimus. Defeated Sentinel Prime.
Galvatron - Fought with Optimus.
Grimlock - Somewhat comparable to Optimus and survived several hits from him.
Create-A-Bot - Hurt and killed Optimus or Megatron depending on the game.
Lockdown - Easily overpowered Optimus on two occasions.

This is the new scale that would need to be made.
Following up on this, I feel like either a new Key or new Profile entirely should be made for the DS Game versions of Megatron and Starscream since they act somewhat differently and have some different scaling than their Movie Counterparts. We also need a Profile for The Rookie from the Revenge of The Fallen DS Games because he scales above Megatron and Optimus Prime from that Movie, who are stronger than before.

I'm going to agree with Tracer's suggested scaling for now. With everything that's been discussed, I agree that 7-B is an outlier, so his scaling method seems like the best path forward.
It seems like this has been more or less accepted, unless I misremember.

Can someone summarize what changes have been approved till now regarding TFP and Bayverse?

I did several calcs here for the various characters in the Bayverse, because all of them share the ability to become protoforms and survive re-entry. And because of these calcs, there’s some upgrades (and better justifications) that need to be done.

8-B
Soundwave - His calc is on this level. Survived several attacks from Bumblebee before going down. (8-A+ durability)

8-A
Jazz - Can stagger Megatron, cause superficial damage to Brawl, and survive attacks from both. (8-A+ durability)
Ironhide - Can damage those capable of harming him. Survived attacks from Starscream and Blackout, although the former launched him back and the latter left him completely floored. Should be stronger than Jazz. (At least 8-A)
Sideswipe - Comparable to Ironhide. Tanked a point-blank shot from Sentinel Prime. (At least 8-A, Low 7-C durability)
Bonecrusher - His calc is this level. Survived a punch from Optimus, although that punch deformed his face. (At least 8-A)
Bumblebee - Killed Brawl. Held his own against Nemesis Prime, but was ultimately overpowered. (At least 8-A+)
Barricade - Matched Bumblebee and survived attacks from Grimlock. (At least 8-A+)
Blackout - Was confident in helping Megatron fight Optimus. Should be comparable to Grindor, as they have nearly identical body types. (At least 8-A+)
Grindor - Could damage Optimus and survive some attacks from him. His severed arm redirected Megatron’s shot. (At least 8-A+)

Low 7-C
Shockwave - Knocked Optimus out of the sky with his cannon. Survived several attacks from Optimus before having his eye ripped out.
Optimus Prime - Overpowered Starscream and survived attacks from him during the forest battle.

Here's the Bayverse Scaling. Let me go back further to get TFP stuff.

Can someone summarize what changes have been approved till now regarding TFP and Bayverse?
And here's the TFP Stuff.

Mostly gonna talk about Transformers Prime since that's the one that needs a revision the most. The series' most impressive feat happened at the very beginning, so I decided to calc it = At least 7-B, possibly 7-A.

However, while that may be an upgrade, here comes the downgrade: the 'Planet level' part of those profiles need to be erased from existence as "Galvatron" would put it, because Optimus and Megs' blades at most demonstrate the power to slice through things slightly bigger than them, never a planet (heck at one point it fails to seriously damage a pyramid). Megatron's line of 'tearing this world apart' is only a reference to the threat he now poses with his overwhelmingly powerful weapon and his drive to kill every human on Earth.

For Optimus and Megatron, it'd be "At least 7-B, possibly 7-A, higher with
their respective weapons". The blades are definitely stronger than their physical strikes, that much is for certain, but it's unknown degree by how much. The most dangerous thing the blades are possibly capable of doing is one-shotting other Transformers. Arcee believed Megatron killed Smokescreen with one shot and Bumblebee actually killed Megatron with his blade with a single stab through the spark.

people are fine with The Saber stuff, but think the 7-B Feat is an outlier.

somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

So who will be the one to add them?

Also funny how we recently had 2 tier 7 TF calcs get rejected because they were considered outliers. rip possible 7-C bayverse and 7-B prime

Is any member present in this thread who is also skilled at editing willing to make the changes? If some profiles are locked, you must list their exact page titles here so that I can unlock them with my automated script.

Thank you for helping out AKM. I greatly appreciate it.

For those who apply the edits, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Should I also update the verse page and remove the matches, because they are facing off against the 8-A incarnations?

Last edited:
Yeah, you should, and you should also link the characters to their calcs.

Plus there were some minor grammatical mistakes that are easily fixable.

All in all, I am fine with the changes for Bayverse. Can't help out on IDW as I know nothing about it, and I'm a bit iffy on the 7-B stuff for Aligned continuity.

So have these edits been properly applied?

8-B

8-A

Low 7-C

Just to comment on Create-A-Bot's AP. Create-A-Bot never kills megatron nor Optimus and has only weakened megatron by shoving the cube into megs he died drom doing that. Also I'm not quite done yet, I will be in a while

Okay. No problem. Just remember to carefully follow my previous instructions.

Notify here whenever you're done so this thread can be closed.

I'm done with all except the Create-A-Bot as he did not kill optimus and megs and I still need the AP for him. But I guess that can just be discussed in the general TF discussion thread. I've applied the upgrades for the movie verse, the downgrades for tf prime and updated the verse page. I'll probably add the multiverse and g1 stuff to the power of the verse later.

Back