• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
I've fixed her profile back to what it was but I can do nothing about locking her page. We must wait for an Admin or a Content Moderator to do it.

Last edited:
Can this page be renamed to just Bloons TD Scaling Explanation?

Someone should add Dercori to Dragon Ball, in the Universe 4 section. For some reason when I try to add her, the image ends up being always too big, regardless of the size of the original image, and I don't know how to change the size of the pictures in that specific type of gallery, since the code |*number*px| doesn't work there.
I had no problems adding Gowasu, but for Dercori it is somehow different

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Lollipop:

I handled it. Tell me here when you are done.

Ionliosite:

I handled that as well, but would appreciate if somebody could take care of all the links that need to be updated.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
I don't have an opinion on that. I am indifferent.

Could someone remove the Solar Users category from Superman Prime (One Million) since it's just a duplicate of Solar Energy Users? Was going through and fixing these duplicate categories, but I can't edit that page for obvious reasons.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Is it normal that we can't edit anything on the wiki right now? I see a warning that says the server has been closed for maintenance. Is there a way to know how much time this will last? I'm not in a hurry, I'm asking just to know

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
It is our UCP system update. Afterwards our old forum will be gone, and
the wiki will initially be less user-friendly.

However, please talk about it in the thread that I highlighted in the news and announcements forum instead.

Unsure where I'd mention this better, but something has been bugging me in the Game Mechanics page.

"In-game, Mario can get knocked out by a Goomba in a few hits and cannot even dent Thwomps without use of power stars. But in canon, Mario has the strength to effortlessly lift an entire fortress containing entire armies of Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Thwomps, ectetera, and he can toss them all off the screen."

Basically, it says Mario has difficulty fighting enemies in game, but he's strong enough to lift a whole castle (therefore would actually have no problem battling). Isn't Lifting Strength measured separately from AP? Lifting Strength wouldn't necessarily mean you can take hits or deal comparable hits, or at least that's what the page implies.

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
It's a Class G lifting strength and a Low 7-B feat. But I added another sentence where he also crushed a castle just by jumping on it.

It's a Class G lifting strength and a Low 7-B feat. But I added another sentence where he also crushed a castle just by jumping on it.
Alright, though thinking about it I'm still unsure. I remember one Mario Tennis game involved a massive explosion which characters such as Mario survived, and probably a few other destruction or survival feats placed well above Goomba's level. I'm feeling, personally, that one of those would work better. If I remember right, the castles in Mario games (either Mario World or New Super Mario) appear tiny from the outside compared to full levels when entering, so we have game mechanics (or TARDIS technology) surrounding this example.

Mario's tier is actually way higher though, scaling to Multi Galaxy Level Power Stars/Moons as well as world-creating Bowser, although those examples would probably get too confusing to describe fodder enemies versus protagonists.

Does anyone know if there's a way to put this image in a gallery without it being cropped by the borders like this? I tried to resize it, hoping that it would have worked, but it didn't

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Saman:

I do not know how to handle it, but would recommend that you Google for image gallery instructions at the Community Central wiki.

Otherwise, you may have to appropriately crop the image yourself in preparation instead.

Gews:

I handled it.

Turns out that community central isn't updated for the new format (it's understandable, it happened only a few days ago) and the new visual editor doesn't have all the options of the previous, when it comes to editing galleries, and I didn't find anything useful regarding the source mode. I'll figure out something else.

I’d like to request for Sheev Palpatine to have this image added to the tabber on his page, with this quote to go with it;

“You useless old fool. You’ve been nothing more than a pawn in a game played by a genuine master.”
- Darth Sidious to Darth Plagueis

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Sysop
It should be removed as that multiplier was confirmed to be a translation error and doesn't even exist so we no longer use it.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Should I remove the entire "High Accepted Multipliers
  • Digimon Multipliers: The Digimon Analyzer's times 1000 multiplier was accepted due to this reasoning."? or just the link, asking to be sure.