• If you appreciate the VS Battles wiki, and can afford it, please make a donation to help keep our forum running, so we can continue to work hard to improve on the reliability of our wiki profile pages. If you want to be anonymous, don't enter your real name when you donate.

Please click here if you are willing to help out.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Retired
I don't mind using GoH's multiplier as accepted high end reasoning.

GoH's 250,000x multiplier was accepted because there really wasn't anything that would indicate outlier or inconsistency.

Every other multiplier in the series was used by someone to either stomp another person or match someone who was stomping them. As such, the multiplier was more consistent as proportionate strength growth than otherwise.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Thank you. Would you or somebody else be willing to add it as an example to the Multipliers page?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Thank you. I appreciate that you are helping out.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I ask the permission to open a thread in the Staff forum regarding the fact that currently Willpower Manipulation is also used to cover those characters who "only" have a strong willpower and aren't able to manipulate it. The concept itself of having a strong willpower is a bit all over the place on the wiki, and should be better explained and defined in that or in another page, as well as having some sort of rule about what qualifies as strong willpower and why a character should have it listed.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Thank you for helping out.

Btw: I locked that thread.

Good day, everyone. Apologies if this is the wrong forum. I've created a new character profile on my blog. I'm not sure how the process for accepting new characters works, but I thought I'd leave it here if anyone wants to take a look.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
It seems to use guesswork statistics, and as such not be acceptable. Sorry.

It seems to use guesswork statistics, and as such not be acceptable. Sorry.
That's unsurprising. I'm new at this, after all. I had to guess for some statistics because I wasn't sure what they should be. If you could point out the problems, I can hopefully improve them.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, you need blog calculations for the feats, that have been evaluated and accepted by our calc group members

Well, you need blog calculations for the feats, that have been evaluated and accepted by our calc group members
There isn't really anything to calc, though. Unlike films and tv shows, a novel is entirely made out of words. The events can't be seen; only descriptions can be read. I've linked the abilities and feats to screenshots of relevant passages from the ebook. That's the best anyone can do for a book.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Content Moderator
In the Unofficial Powers Addition Thread I made a proposal regarding a power to define when a character usually brings often or always a companion, a minion or another living being with it, because currently they are listed as equipment, powers, something else or not at all.
Then, Bobsican suggested to turn it into an optional section for the standard format for character profiles called "Standard/Optional Companions" and I think it's good solution and a great idea.
Would it need its own thread where being proposed and discussed? If yes, it should be in the staff forum, and then I ask the permission to open it.

Starter_Pack

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I'm curious about this as well, since one of my characters, Otus, would be affected by this suggestion.

Currently, he has his summonable companions listed in his P&A section.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
It would be far too much work to update around 24,000 character profile pages in this manner, especially given that it would be of extremely limited relevance or benefit to the wiki, and we have far more important necessary wiki-revisions planned out.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Content Moderator
The standard companions would be entirely optional, there's no need to change everything, it's just a matter of updating the standard format page.
It's also true that nothing stops someone to add them on profiles on its own, there's already a profile that does that.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Saman:

It does not seem necessary, especially right now. Sorry. Maybe after a year or so.

Gilad:

I will handle it.

Dunno if I need to ask about putting profiles on disambiguation pages, so I thought i'd be safe.
Requesting permission for the Ark Rex to be put in the Tyrannosaurus Rex disambiguation page. While it's a technically a separate species, it plays the part of the T-Rex in the game, and is pretty much just a T-Rex anyway...

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I request Evil Spirit incarnate's name to be changed to Avatar of Evil.
The current name was given by the fans prior to the release of the character in Metal Slug Attack, where it received the name "Avatar of Evil"

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Kieran:

It seems misleadning and inappropriate. Sorry.

Saman:

I handled it.

James:

I asked.

Can someone please change Android 17’s tier so it just says ‘Low 2-C with Self-Destruction,’ and not ‘Low 2-C with Barriers and Self-Destruction’ I don’t think durability things like barriers are supposed to be included in the tier.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Can someone please change Android 17’s tier so it just says ‘Low 2-C with Self-Destruction,’ and not ‘Low 2-C with Barriers and Self-Destruction’ I don’t think durability things like barriers are supposed to be included in the tier.
I handled it.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Content Moderator
This also comes from the unofficial powers thread, but should be less problematic.
Adding a new type of Preparation in the list currently featured in the page.
This type is the ability to gather allies, soldiers, underlings etc... in preparation for an incoming battle, and should be applied to characters that possess or can create an army, a crew, a gang etc... and have shown to be willing to use it in case of a battle or something else. This doesn't apply to any kind of character with a bunch of friends or a team, it must have authority over them.
Since is a type of Preparation, it would be totally optional in vs threads and will not be outside help.
If it is accepted, I can make a thread where people can propose characters that should possess this type of Preparation and discussion whether they should have it or not and why

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I think that seems harmless to add to the page, but would prefer some input from other experienced members first.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. You can start it in the staff forum, since it is about a minor policy issue.

May I have permission to create a verse page for Fall Guys? It may not seem like it but the Fall Guys (Players) have some impressive feats.

AKM sama

God of Hammers
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
This page is titled "Wolfs Rain," when the actual title of the verse is "Wolf's Rain."
Looking at the single character page of this verse, everything is unsupported. I mean, it's not like there are major problems with whatever is there on the page, but there is not a single piece of evidence for anything.

AKM sama

God of Hammers
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Or, I guess we can ask A6 to link some evidences for stats and such. The stats don't seem exaggerated, just unsupported.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. Feel free to do so if you wish. You have to use his wiki message wall though.

Last edited:

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I was updating Tails' tabber to add the OVA version, but for some reason I can't put the new "box" next to the others (I published it because in the preview it was normal). I tried different combinations of the code, but it doesn't work anyway, even though I gave a look at other similar tabbers before and after. Can someone lend me a hand? Apologies

Starter_Pack

VS Battles
Content Moderator
...Huh.

Slight problem with the Sun to Elio thing. He currently has the profile images for both Sun and Moon, or Elio and Selene.

It's fine, though. I can just remove the Moon picture from the profile and proceed with renaming the profile. But that brings to mind that we should probably add a profile for her as well.

Starter_Pack

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Anyways, apologies for the immediate double post, but I have taken care of renaming all of these profiles, including Elio.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I would much prefer to delete that Superman page, as it is just a much more powerful crossover version of Injustice Superman. It would be like creating separate profile pages for the Superman and Thor versions from the old JLA/Avengers or Amalgam crossovers between Marvel and DC Comics.

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
It looks like a mess; and honestly, some of the Injustice scaling are pretty mess from what I heard. I wouldn't mind deleting that page for now however unless there's an elaborate defence.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, I would prefer to delete it, but don't want to risk starting a conflict with Amelia as a consequence.

Would you be willing to talk with her about it?