• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I'm requesting for a minor revision.

Because of robot's nature, Inorganic Physiology normally applies to them. However, I have seen profiles such as Astro Boy and Mega Man (Archie Comics), which do not have Inorganic Physiology listed in their profiles. Rather, there are "Immunity to Biological Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation". Should we replace them to Inorganic Physiology since Inorganic Physiology is likely including Immunity.

I do not think that replacements are necessary. However, you can obviously add Inorganic Physiology if you wish.

Well, it would be redundant, so it would be reasonable to only list Inorganic Physiology for the "resistances" it grants in particular.

We cannot assume that all visitors would automatically understand this, and in addition all fictions do not apply the notion that A.I.s automatically lack souls or minds to be affected.

You may have a point about Biological Manipulation though.

I've noticed for a while that whenever I copy and paste into a blog, the screen shoots up to the top of the page, and I have to scroll back down to where I was. Why is that?

Captain Kaizo's High 7-A statistic seems to be based on guesswork, as he only has a calculation for the 7-A key.

Is the accepted calculation far enough into 7-A that multiplying it by 3 would make it High 7-A instead?

the calc for boboiboy's 7A feat was around
taken from the calc:

i'm gonna use vaporisation since the nearby rocks got partially melted which means the laser is really hot and since the mountain disappeared, i think is fair to assume it was vaporised

E = 1.32e14 * 25700 = 3.3924e18 joules = 0.810803059273 gigatons of tnt mountain level

Okay.

It may be better if you handle this after the wiki opens up again and we allow content revision threads though.

I have to agree with Ant, tiering changes are worth of their own CRT, otherwise I would bring up how Barnacle Boy has exaggerated statistics currently.

Correction. Boboiboy's tier would be much higher than High 7A if I were to take his most recent feats from his 2nd movie

Okay. This is the wrong thread to talk about it though.

As we're now in a new forum with different features, the Advice to the Staff of VS Battles wiki page has to be edited accordingly in some sections:
  • Preferably add relevant linked verse, character profile, and information page topics to the bottom of content revision, staff, and questions and answers, forum threads, so that they are easier to find in the future. For example "Dragon Ball", "Son Goku", and "Vegeta" for a thread that wants to modify the statistics of those characters, or "Regeneration" for a thread that explains an important question about the topic.
This one seems simple, the bolded part can be removed or reworded.
  • Post new official request threads when the old ones are starting to get full (around 400 messages), by copying the text sections of the original posts in the previous threads. Update the wiki's front page, wiki navigation bar, and if necessary the welcome message, links afterwards.
The new forum apparently no longer has a message limit per thread, so this could get revised if this is no longer needed beyond organization purposes.

Please elaborate regarding what needs to be done, and which staff members that accepted it.

The staff that accepted it outside the OP (Eficiente) are:
- Ryukama
- Wokistan
The discussion seemed to turn into this being accepted respectively as it wasn't too controversial either.

As for the change itself, basically another note is to be added, along the lines of:

"Note 2: Keep in mind that CHaracter A defeating Character B doesn't necessarily means that Character B resists the abilities that Character A holds, multiple factors such as CIS, Speed Blitz and Plot-Induced Stupidity can be at play if no further details are given."

It is better if you start a thread in the staff forum and link to the backed up discussion thread. This is a too complicated topic to handle here.

This is a CRT that didn't drag much attention in the past days and I might have rushed a bit to the conclusion that if no one says anything else the changes will be applied and I don't feel comfortable with things from a CRT where only two people discussed, even if we reached an agreement.
I'd like at least an input from a staff member. There isn't a verse page, so I can't even ask to any supporter or knowledgeable member

Back