• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have the power of a GOD vs I have the power of a DEVIL (Dante Zogratis VS Reflux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
Reasons of why the fight came to exist:

-Both use the power of a god/devil to boost their power
-Both have a evil being as a "partner" (Lucifero and André)
-Both are considered the strongest of their group, Dante is the eldest brother of the zogratis´ family and Reflux is the champion of the knaaren but both are completely humillated at the end, resulting in both transforming in grotesque monsters
-Both also can become bigger the longer the fight drag on

SBA, Both at Low 6-B and speed equalized, battle takes place at the tower of leptys

Reflux: 0
Dante: 1

Last edited:
Can Reflux deal with Dante's Gravity?
Class M vs Class G, "close" but not enought

But my biggest worry was that reflux has power nullification, so at the end, I just want to watch the discussión and see if is fair or not

Edit: And his regen because he has existance erasure+ getting stronger with reactive evolution and one shotting, if he is in his gigant form, he can perfectly squash him non stop for example

Last edited:
Well Dante's TK is superior so I shouldn't affect him, he can also teleport out of reflux's range.

I'm also pretty sure he would get crushed by Dante's gravity before he can pull that off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back