• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Book Of Bill - Gravity Falls (Part 2, More Abilities + Minor Fixes)

Conitnuation of this CRT, an this too (which is still in hold-on).

Hello everyone, as promised this is the actual follow-up of the previous BoB thread, which instead will be focused in adding more abilities from the Book, and the newly released medias associated with it, those being:
That and some new things from the show that I think they can be re-evalutated with the new evidence.

Powers and Abilities (with some nerfs)

The main core of this CRT are obviously the new P&A. This is the sandbox I made to cover all of them, and they are a lot compared to his current page (so if I skipped something just tell me).

Given that all the scans are basically there, I'll limit myself in just explaining what is revised, and what is completely added.

Pre-Weirdmageddon
  • Acausality Type 1 - It was removed off the old justification being essentially retconned, that being Bill being trapped in a loop that repeats the series over and over, as now Bill is in a sort of cosmic mental asylum where he's forced to live for all eternity. Now it's back, new evidence Bill being heavily implied to not be affected from time loops/paradoxes.
  • Immortality - Generally the same as before, added also Type 8 due to Bill existing as an idea, and thus he can never die due to ideas and legends existing forever as long as they'll be remembered across generations, with that being repeated like a lot of times from Bill, Stanford, and Alex Hirsch himself.
  • Immersion - Added also Plot Manipulation as these abilities have generally displayed to overlap, given the new evidence of Bill also being able to warp narratives, including books.
  • Possession and Soul/Mind Removal - Have a lot of sub-abilities related to them now, as well as a new method Bill can use to possess human beings.
  • Mind Manipulation, Telepathy, Dream Manipulation and Nightmare Inducement - Mostly the same as before, with more scans and also Emphatic hax as Bill made a computer whose programming made the engineers kill themselves
  • Data Manipulation and Technology Manipulation - Originally scanless and added there for no real reason, gave new evidence for each, and they're also separate abilities now.
  • Magic - Was scanless originally, and for some reason only for Weirdmageddon. New evidence is that Bill's powers of Weirdness were described from Dipper as being magical. I think that Dipper is pretty reliable in this case, due to him having already dealt with multiple magical beings before, and even used magic himself.
  • Size Manipulation - He has now up to Type 4 Large Size, as he's showcased to grow up to having comparable size to continents.
  • Memory Manipulation - LOTS of new scans.
  • Social Influencing - Added some new stuff, including how he even made a successful cult that eventually was able to overthrow cities for him.
  • Power Bestowal - Same as before, he can grant eternal life now and the ability to speak to animals.
  • Precognition, Retrocognition, Clairvoyance and Cosmic Awareness - there is a lot of new stuff now that it's pretty funny. Won't list it though as it's lenghty
  • Life Manipulation - Some new sub-abilities related to it.
  • Type 3 Self Sustenance and Infinite Stamina - better scans
  • Type 1 Abstract Existence - way more evidence from multiple sources on why Bill is an unkillable idea

Agree: 1 (ShionAH)
Neutral: 0
Disagree: 0

• Perception Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement and Biological Manipulation - Sub-abilities aside, Bill can do a lot more stuff now, mainly having stretched Ford's tendins to the point that the latter couldn't scream nor move from the pain, other than threatening him to burn all his neurons to cause unimaginable pain, make in his head a sound so loud to the point of being forced to smash it over and over in an attempt to stop it, or to invert his sight so that "the sky is below him".
  • Multilingualism - Can speak to animals
  • Death Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation - Can induce death in many ways, even make people explode with his mind
  • Summoning - Can summon the same creature who destroyed Atlantis to drown humanity
  • Disease Manipulation - Multiple showings of it, those being having blood that can incapacitate people through inducing nausea with its presence, making cats lose their fur, or being the one who spread the plagues in egypt.
  • Probability Manipulation - Weirdness can warp probability to attract anomalies, and given that Bill's powers are all based on it, it should be safe to assume he can also use probabillity.

Weirdmageddon
  • Age Manipulation and Time Travel - Killing Time Baby gave Bill control over time, which in-verse is an umbrella term for multiple abilities, including these two.
  • Possible Higher-Dimensional Existence - The downgrade that removed the ability was faulty, yes, but the previous reason for the ability was wrong, as Bill was still explicitly 2-Dimensional after liberating his own dimension, aka the whole "liberating a dimension = ascending in dimensionality" is totally baseless. However a new reason can be Bill using multiple times 3-Dimensional as an insult, and given how the verse generally revolves around dimensionality, it's not that much of a stretch to assume that Bill became a higher-dimensional being as well, but I can understand if it's rejected.
  • Low Godly Regeneration - Nothing too worthy about it, added a scan about Bill saying he can regenerate from atoms scattered across reality

Resistances
  • Time Manipulation - He's implied to be unaffected from time loops and paradoxes

(Almost) Removal of Conceptual Manipulation

Ok, so, no offense, but the evidence for it looks bad.
The first problem is that "meaning" just isn't a concept at all, but instead is the perception humans have on said concept, reason why Bill describes concepts as having purpose, definition, function and taste, but not meaning, right because of them not being objective like concepts (as how they're defined here) should be, which is further cemented from Bill saying that life does not give a damn about the meaning humans give to it.

Best he'll have is Concept Creation off creating the 7 deadly sins and other ones, and Concept 2 NPI due to him tasting both fear and life, as from the scans he did kinda imply he's still talking of the concepts themselves.

Layers or Resistance to Power Null?

We got this interesting detail of Bill, through being angry enough, can break through the barrier of Unicorn magic, which is essentially immune to Weirdness, to the point that it reverted a Totem corrupted from it to its original state, or also being basically being invulnerable from Bill's normal abilities

This is not related to the ongoing revision for resistance to power null, as the reasons are very different. This one instead is whenever Bill, through Rage power, gains 1 layer to all his abilities, or just resistance to power nullification.

Layer: 0
Power Null Resistance: 0

Statistics

Other than the infinite stamina stuff that I mentioned above (also for the love of god remove that "claimed that he has infinite power" as justification for it), there are other things worth mentioning:

Class Y Lifting Strenght

Surprise! Bill has indeed displayed an interesting LS feat, that being making two planets crash to make them kiss. It's pretty insane indeed, but given we have other crazy physical feats like Xanthar kicking Time Baby so hard that he was blasted outside the Nightmare Realm, crashed on Earth and caused the exctinction of the dinosaurs, I do not think this is too much of a stretch.

This will scale to Time Baby for obvious reasons, as he was capable of physically holding Bill in the scan above.

Minor support for Supergenius Intelligence

Bill has displayed more evidence for Supergenius, those being:

Last edited:
Looks good, I do want to add Empowerment should be added near his Precognition and etc.

Another thing is this CRT already made it so Bill is resistant to Power Nullification, which means his Rage feat would likely be is about him getting layers.

Note: We know Time Baby is like a trillion tons even in his small form, I wonder how heavy he is when he is planet sized... lol. It could be a good LS feat maybe?

Back