• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Light Novel Upgrades for Digital Lifeforms (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immeasurable speed for Digital Lifeforms

As we all know, Immeasurable speed CRT had already been previously accepted here but, this is only for Immeasurable attack, travel and perception speed

So I have decided that I would also like to argue for Immeasurable combat and reaction speed

According to the evidence that we had collected, the speed of Information Particles are constant (Volume 19). Digital Lifeforms could also perform combat by using Information Particles. For example, using Information Particles to form a unified offensive and defensive battle(Volume 19). and those who could interfere with Information Particles can perform physical movement(Volume 19). Being able to move in the Suspended World would also mean they were also able to react to Information Particles during combat(Volume 19)

However, we could also prove Immeasurable speed based on a few scenarios:

(1)

What happens if you aim for the moment your sword hits the opponent?

<<That's what Guy and Chloe were doing when they were fighting.>>>

~ Volume 19 Slime Reader

According to this, Guy and Chloe who are both digital lifeforms were aiming/attacking at a point where their swords had already hit each other. This suggests that Chloe's sword is attacking Guy's future at a point where Chloe has already hit Guy and Guy is doing the same against Chloe, but both are responding to each other's attacks on their futures due to their Immeasurable speed and this is supporting evidence for Digital Lifeforms Immeasurable combat and reaction speed.

(2)

They crossed swords several times. It felt like I was watching a stop-motion animation; the continuity to the flow of their sword exchanges was nonexistent

Guy’s swift swordsmanship was worthy of being called godlike. My perceptual speed, which stretched things out a million times more than normal, told me that I was already too late even if I moved immediately

~Volume 12 Slime Reader

According to Rimuru, it is like each strike didn't exist at all when they fought. In other words, it happened before it happened and even if Rimuru moved immediately it would already be too late. Raphael then said something about observing situations that weren't on the same time axis which concluded that all their attacks had happened before they knew or felt what was going on

(3)

Guy’s swift swordsmanship was worthy of being called godlike. My perceptual speed, which stretched things out a million times more than normal, told me that I was already too late even if I moved immediately

~Volume 12 Slime Reader

Guy and Chloe congenially greeted each other, but I found myself unable to remain calm. I simply had no idea what just happened. Even with my super-enhanced perception, I missed it.

« Clearly this wasn't some chintzy old hyper-speed move-the air around them wasn't even vibrating.

It was magic...or something else. And at a time like this, I had the perfect partner to help out. Raphael, your commen-tary, please!

« Report. Unknown. Analysis and assessment of the subject Chloe Aubert's actions failed. »

~Volume 12 OTL

From here, it is pretty clear that Rimuru who was capable of perceiving light speed properly could not perceive the movement of Information Particles. This statement is related to Information Particles when Chloe and Guy had sparred.

(4)

She eyed me up and down. Then, out of nowhere, she hugged me and gave me a kiss. Unfortunately, I didn’t feel it, her being all ghostlike and everything. A major shame. With a beauty like this, even if she’s just a ghost— Wait, that’s not the problem! What the heck is she?!

(Not Chloe's feat, but the Time Spirit that went into Chloe body)

Volume 4 OTL

“Whoa, don’t just butt in. I could’ve ripped you apart if we got that wrong.”

“Yeah, Rimuru. Guy wasn’t serious—he was just testing me. But I’m glad you’re concerned for me!”

Chloe then pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the cheek. Again, it was like a jump cut—one frame, then the next. I had no chance of dodging it—let me just say, it was like an act of God. An irresistible force.

Then, the moment she gave that kiss, Chloe shrank down—or really, returned to regular old kid Chloe. “Ugh!” she said, bright red and quivering. “Why’d you have to hug and k-kiss Rimuru like that?”

~Volume 12 OTL

“Ch-Chloe, you, what are—”

Chloe kissed me out of the blue. I didn’t know what I was saying, but Chloe’s beauty had suddenly approached me, and then I suddenly felt a soft touch on my lips. There was nothing I could do to stop it. There was no need to verify whether it could have been avoided or not.

“Ufufu. I’m an adult now.”

That’s true, I admit it. But even so, I don’t think you should take people by surprise like that. Well, it’s a good thing that it was me, but wouldn’t it be a problem if it was Leon? I’m fine with it, I am. And just like that, I made excuses to no one. However, why would Chloe suddenly kiss me…

~Volume 19 Slime Reader

Chloe was also capable of performing Immeasurable speed outside of Time-Stop. This statement quoted that Rimuru couldn't even react to her movement when she was approaching to kiss him even if he move immediately

Conclusion:
Immeasurable
speed for Digital Lifeform Physiology

Rimuru Additions:

Immeasurable
perception speed for Ultimate Slime, because Rimuru can recognize the suspended world with Emergency Response Mode (Volume 19)

Last edited:
Immeasurable speed for Digital Lifeforms

As we all know, Immeasurable speed CRT had already been previously accepted here but, this is only for Immeasurable attack, travel and perception speed

So I have decided that I would also like to argue for Immeasurable combat and reaction speed

According to the evidence that we had collected, the speed of Information Particles are constant (Volume 19). Digital Lifeforms could also perform combat by using Information Particles. For example, using Information Particles to form a unified offensive and defensive battle(Volume 19). and those who could interfere with Information Particles can perform physical movement(Volume 19). Being able to move in the Suspended World would also mean they were also able to react to Information Particles during combat(Volume 19)

However, we could also prove Immeasurable speed based on a few scenarios:

(1)

What happens if you aim for the moment your sword hits the opponent?

<<That's what Guy and Chloe were doing when they were fighting.>>>

~ Volume 19 Slime Reader

According to this, Guy and Chloe who are both digital lifeforms were aiming/attacking at a point where their swords had already hit each other. This suggests that Chloe's sword is attacking Guy's future at a point where Chloe has already hit Guy and Guy is doing the same against Chloe, but both are responding to each other's attacks on their futures due to their Immeasurable speed and this is supporting evidence for Digital Lifeforms Immeasurable combat and reaction speed.

(2)

They crossed swords several times. It felt like I was watching a stop-motion animation; the continuity to the flow of their sword exchanges was nonexistent

~Volume 12 Slime Reader

According to Rimuru, it is like each strike didn't exist at all when they fought. In other words, it happened before it happened and even if Rimuru moved immediately it would already be too late. Raphael then said something about observing situations that weren't on the same time axis which concluded that all their attacks had happened before they knew or felt what was going on

(3)

~Volume 12 Slime Reader

Guy and Chloe congenially greeted each other, but I found myself unable to remain calm. I simply had no idea what just happened. Even with my super-enhanced perception, I missed it.

« Clearly this wasn't some chintzy old hyper-speed move-the air around them wasn't even vibrating.

It was magic...or something else. And at a time like this, I had the perfect partner to help out. Raphael, your commen-tary, please!

« Report. Unknown. Analysis and assessment of the subject Chloe Aubert's actions failed. »

~Volume 12 OTL

From here, it is pretty clear that Rimuru who was capable of perceiving light speed properly could not perceive the movement of Information Particles. This statement is related to Information Particles when Chloe and Guy had sparred.

(4)

She eyed me up and down. Then, out of nowhere, she hugged me and gave me a kiss. Unfortunately, I didn’t feel it, her being all ghostlike and everything. A major shame. With a beauty like this, even if she’s just a ghost— Wait, that’s not the problem! What the heck is she?!

(Not Chloe's feat, but the Time Spirit that went into Chloe body)

Volume 4 OTL

“Whoa, don’t just butt in. I could’ve ripped you apart if we got that wrong.”

“Yeah, Rimuru. Guy wasn’t serious—he was just testing me. But I’m glad you’re concerned for me!”

Chloe then pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the cheek. Again, it was like a jump cut—one frame, then the next. I had no chance of dodging it—let me just say, it was like an act of God. An irresistible force.

Then, the moment she gave that kiss, Chloe shrank down—or really, returned to regular old kid Chloe. “Ugh!” she said, bright red and quivering. “Why’d you have to hug and k-kiss Rimuru like that?”

~Volume 12 OTL

“Ch-Chloe, you, what are—”

Chloe kissed me out of the blue. I didn’t know what I was saying, but Chloe’s beauty had suddenly approached me, and then I suddenly felt a soft touch on my lips. There was nothing I could do to stop it. There was no need to verify whether it could have been avoided or not.

“Ufufu. I’m an adult now.”

That’s true, I admit it. But even so, I don’t think you should take people by surprise like that. Well, it’s a good thing that it was me, but wouldn’t it be a problem if it was Leon? I’m fine with it, I am. And just like that, I made excuses to no one. However, why would Chloe suddenly kiss me…

~Volume 19 Slime Reader

Chloe was also capable of performing Immeasurable speed outside of Time-Stop. This statement quoted that Rimuru couldn't even react to her movement when she was approaching to kiss him even if he move immediately

Conclusion:
Immeasurable
speed for Digital Lifeform Physiology

Rimuru Additions:

Immeasurable
perception speed for Ultimate Slime, because Rimuru can recognize the suspended world with Emergency Response Mode (Volume 19)
Agree 🙂

This is fine for me.

At the point of applying this to profiles; Since it has all speed types, in general, only the phrase "Immeasurable Speed (Via Digital Lifeform Physiology...)" should be used and sections about combat and reaction speeds should be added to the blog already in the profiles.

(Actually, a description page could be made like the one Dragon Ball Games has)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back