• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Okay, anyone mind opening Rimuru (Lnprofile
More than 78 hours have passed maybe even longer since this thread was opened a sense of irony

More than 78 hours have passed maybe even longer since this thread was opened a sense of irony
Grace time starts after DDM commented.

No. Grace starts since thread creation.
Okay.
Seems fine then, sorry
Bump to this if you don't mind?

I was looking over Porygon's profile for other reasons, but I noticed by searching through both of their page histories that a two-year match that concluded was never added to either Porygon's or Penny Polendina's page.

As mentioned, it's pretty old, but I think both have received only minor ability revisions since then and it may still hold water for all I know.
Ngl Porygon's profile is pretty sucky rn and is probably gonna need so changes to fit current standards.

Sorry does anyone mind closing this?

They are obviously trolling with this level of fake wordings, certainly he wrote everything himself (yes nothing of sort in the whole op was ever written or said in the series)
Idk but can someone also warn him not to try this again??

Or maybe someone can move this to a QnA?

They are obviously trolling with this level of fake wordings, certainly he wrote everything himself (yes nothing of sort in the whole op was ever written or said in the series)
Idk but can someone also warn him not to try this again??
If he's using fake scans, then absolutely go to RVR and report him.

If he was using those scans without knowledge of them being fake, he should just get a warning. But if he's using scans that he knows are fake, he should get banned.

If he's using fake scans, then absolutely go to RVR and report him.

If he was using those scans without knowledge of them being fake, he should just get a warning. But if he's using scans that he knows are fake, he should get banned.
I did asked if he is proposing it or just asking a question but since they were using fake quotes from ln which never happened to be there, then it's seems like a rvr case.

Back