• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

There was a problem while making edits to Rimuru's profile, and while I fixing, a user undone all the edits for no reason. @Dereck03 Can you revert the profile back to my revision and edit the "tabber" part? I think the tabber was broken because the changes I made were not saved due to a problem with the device.
(I hate editing without a computer.)

There was a problem while making edits to Rimuru's profile, and while I fixing, a user undone all the edits for no reason. @Dereck03 Can you revert the profile back to my revision and edit the "tabber" part? I think the tabber was broken because the changes I made were not saved due to a problem with the device.
It was @GarrixianXD

Also, it looks like you have changed or added some new abilities? If so, does it have any CRT? Or are you just arranging them in their respective keys? By the way, [[Transduality]] is no longer used, but [[Nonduality]].

f so, does it have any CRT? Or are you just arranging them in their respective keys?
I didn't add or remove anything, I just moved some resistance from the ability tab to the resistance tab and was trying to fix some abilitys that were in the wrong key. And yes, now I know it's Nonduality, I already changed that part.

I didn't add or remove anything, I just moved some resistance from the ability tab to the resistance tab and was trying to fix some abilitys that were in the wrong key. And yes, now I know it's Nonduality, I already changed that part.

Check the edit yourself and then scroll down to see how much damage you've done to the profile's quality. I know you're trying to help out but please be familiar with our editing standards and profile/code formatting before making further mass edits.

Check the edit yourself and then scroll down to see how much damage you've done to the profile's quality. I know you're trying to help out but please be familiar with our editing standards and profile/code formatting before making further mass edits.
I know these, but somehow some of the edits I made were deleted on their own and the ability and resistance tabbbers were broken.

I know these, but somehow some of the edits I made were deleted on their own and the ability and resistance tabbbers were broken.
You deleted tabber codes such as {{#tag:tabber| and {{!}}-{{!}}Resistances= and even broke some of the code input which breaks the script. It causes damage to the profiles. Perhaps be careful next time.

>Tier: High 6-C physically, higher with Self-Suggestion, 1-A with Mystic Eyes of Death Perception

Yes, this is correct.

You deleted tabber codes such as {{#tag:tabber| and {{!}}-{{!}}Resistances= and even broke some of the code input which breaks the script. It causes damage to the profiles. Perhaps be careful next time.
I say it for the last time, I didn't delete anything.
In my edit the tabbers look correct but when applied to the profile they appear to be deleted. I still don't understand where the problem comes from. There is no problem with the Pre-Awakened Demon Lord key and the Eos Key, but the tabbers in the other two keys are automatically deleted.

I say it for the last time, I didn't delete anything.
In my edit the tabbers look correct but when applied to the profile they appear to be deleted. I still don't understand where the problem comes from. There is no problem with the Pre-Awakened Demon Lord key and the Eos Key, but the tabbers in the other two keys are automatically deleted.
Well, the revision differences says otherwise; tabbers can be automatically dysfunctional if you insert any overarching or contradicting code. Even-if the dysfunction of tabbers were unintentional, we can’t keep it because it heavily damaged the page quality. You can go to the history page and go back to your version and enhance it then make sure there aren’t any mistakes and errors, and lastly it can be correctly restored.

I'm uploading a character called Bloody Mary, from the Terrordrome game, so I'm renaming the Bloody Mary from InFAMOUS (and everything linking to her) to include the series title in brackets and keep the distinction between the two.

Grace ended

https://vsbattles.com/threads/white-woman-slasher-vs-goku-7-2-0.160467/page-5

can be locked, and i request to unlock

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(DBS_Anime)

I'd like to get Flowey unlocked because I'd like to Expand about his Body Control ability.

Aka I'd like to make it from this:
To this:

Requesting to Close this CRT.

Requesting to Close this CRT.
Done

can be locked, and i request to unlock

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(DBS_Anime)

bump, still need these unlocked

Back