• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling is 2-B Wtf

Mm idk. I could agree or disagree with 2B but it is better to wait for other's opinion since idk anything about this series.

Last edited:
Ig it's because 3 universes make up the cosmology. Just that other worlds exists other than the 3 that Wang ling don't scale to. The cosmology is indeed 2-b and accepted as such
Are the parallel worlds treated as different space times I am confused here

Ig it's because 3 universes make up the cosmology. Just that other worlds exists other than the 3 that Wang ling don't scale to. The cosmology is indeed 2-b and accepted as such
bro but the parallel worlds are contained within the 3 realms
basically realm> the countless parallel words

Hmmm, I could give my opinion in this case but I will refrain to it, cuz I have a plan of making a revision crt after S4 drops in December

Yeah the episode to that scan, just from those images I can’t tell if they’re explicitly talking about those 3 realms or the Peach one

Like I know nothing of this verse but like unless you provide proof that the countless universes are inside the three worlds you aren't gonna upgrade anything to 2-B. From what I see of this description he just destroyed 3 universe out of countless. That is just 2-C.

Like I know nothing of this verse but like unless you provide proof that the countless universes are inside the three worlds
This is excatly the case here , that's why I said, i am planning to revise his profile after S4 drops,
My profile revision is still not accepted of wang ling which I have proposed just yesterday of day before it.

no i saw reiner on october 22nd
He told bruh
Screenshot_2023-11-03-11-41-17-56_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

Back