• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good overall, though I think you have to fix some things.

• Make the profile picture bigger
  • Don't put dots at the end of sentences if they are closing the parenthesis
  • Show at least a couple scans of her psi bolts in the Energy projection justification
  • Animal Manipulation is redundant, as it's already covered by the broader mind manip
  • Self-sustenance is redundant FRA, IP already covers it
  • Justify Astral Projection, Longevity, Resistance to Heat and Fire, Mind manip and Radiations
  • Add scans to her Transformation justification, at least one where it's stated she's similar in nature to Colossus and one for the protection against psionic attacks.
  • Perception Manip seems redundant to me, since it's another showing of Illusion Creation
  • Does Diamond Form consume energy/stamina? If yes, put references and scans for it, in order to justify her remaining in such form for years, and do the same for where it is stated/shown she can do that
  • Provide a brief explanation for Mini-Cerebro
  • Put references and maybe scans for her diamond form having weak spots and her being unable to affect her siblings.
  • Some of the previous things I mentioned about her diamond form can be referenced and justified either in the P&A or the NA&T, the choice is yours.
You are free to salvage scans and other stuff you think it's useful for her current file.
Also, why did you remove her phoenix force keys? Is it because they don't reach the minimum amount of appearances or some other reason?

Bump

Thanks for the response, I tried to handle each of your points.

• Make the profile picture bigger
Done. Lmk if it still needs to be bigger.

• Show at least a couple scans of her psi bolts in the Energy projection justification
Done

• Animal Manipulation is redundant, as it's already covered by the broader mind manip
I removed it

• Self-sustenance is redundant FRA, IP already covers it
Removed

• Justify Astral Projection, Longevity, Resistance to Heat and Fire, Mind manip and Radiations
Done for Astral, heat and fire, and mind manip
Radiation and longevity have been removed due to being based on a captain marvel story that takes place in an alt future. I could still try and find those scans tho.

• Add scans to her Transformation justification, at least one where it's stated she's similar in nature to Colossus and one for the protection against psionic attacks.
Done

• Perception Manip seems redundant to me, since it's another showing of Illusion Creation
Added to illusion creation

• Does Diamond Form consume energy/stamina? If yes, put references and scans for it, in order to justify her remaining in such form for years, and do the same for where it is stated/shown she can do that
As far as i can tell it does not consume energy to transform or stay transformed. The section about her staying in the form for years was also from the captain marvel story and as such has been removed

• Provide a brief explanation for Mini-Cerebro
  • Put references and maybe scans for her diamond form having weak spots and her being unable to affect her siblings.
These are carryovers from the current iteration of the profile. I have added a description of mini- cerebro. I don't know anything about her weak spots if we're keeping that.

You are free to salvage scans and other stuff you think it's useful for her current file.
Also, why did you remove her phoenix force keys? Is it because they don't reach the minimum amount of appearances or some other reason?
The only reason I took those off was because I was strictly working on her base and diamond keys.

Well done. I took the liberty of handling the code of her profile picture and resize it myself, should be fine now, tell me if it's fine to you.
I also think her P&A could use the bolding next to her powers, to make them more distinct from the explanation links.

These are carryovers from the current iteration of the profile. I have added a description of mini- cerebro. I don't know anything about her weak spots if we're keeping that.
Then I guess it's best to remove it.

The only reason I took those off was because I was strictly working on her base and diamond keys.
Makes sense, I guess all the infos regarding her phoenix form can be moved to other keys and tabbers for the time being.

Also, I noticed Beast describes her diamond form as organic, wouldn't it invalidate Inorganic Physiology?

I bolded her P&A. On her inorganic physiology there is this scan from Astonishing X-Men where she says her body has the molecular composition of a diamond if that helps with whether we should remove it or not.

Glad you revised Emma, cause I definitely wasn’t going to do it. Now if only we can get a better image for her profile.

Telepathy (Has repeatedly been stated to be one of the most powerful telepaths on the planet. Her telepathy has been stated to rival Charles Xavier)
I mean, we all know this is true… but it still needs scans and references.

After training for some time Emma managed to pierce her hand through Black Bolt.[30]
This really shouldn’t be in the same key if it was only achieved after training.

Wall Class+ in base. At least Large Building Class, possibly Planet Class in diamond form.
We don’t use “Class” for striking strength anymore. Just list it as “level”, just like attack potency and durability.

Some other notes, you should separate the abilities of her diamond form from her base form and always put resistances at the end of her P&A.

Bump sorry for my delay
I mean, we all know this is true… but it still needs scans and references.
Scans for this have now been included
This really shouldn’t be in the same key if it was only achieved after training.
While she did train it was specifically so that she would be able to transform faster, nothing to boost ap. But if it still needs to be separated lmk.
We don’t use “Class” for striking strength anymore. Just list it as “level”, just like attack potency and durability.
Fixed
Some other notes, you should separate the abilities of her diamond form from her base form
Idk how to do this if you mean a separate tabber

Okay, last things and then the profile should be good to go
  • Her Diamond Form P&A is misssing Superhuman Physical Characteristic.
  • Her AP justifications should be separated like this to be more specific:
  • Her transformation speed should be At least FTL, since it’s faster than Cyclops’s optic blasts, which are Speed of Light, and Black Bolt’s travel speed, which is At least FTL.

The changes to her profile have been made and this thread can be closed unless there are any more changes that need to be made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back