• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball heroes cosmologi ctr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Much of the information obtained for this ctr dragon ball heroes and its cosmology is born from zenkaybattery blogs and from my information on my part The Time Rift is said to be a closed space separate from the time dimension. This scan indicates that the place where it was was "Beyond time and space", which means that the Crack of time is a space / dimension that is beyond time and space. The plot is: “the crack Time is a space outside of all time, where entire timelines are contained as mere crystals. Since it is a space that can contain 4D constructions, this space contains infinite timelines which are mere crystals. The argument is: “the rift of time is a space outside of all time, where entire timelines are contained as mere crystals. Since it is a space that can contain 4D constructions, it is 5D ". now to complement this they see the timelines as something equally insignificant since when there is a time and space distortion. scrolls. they split and divide showing that the scrolls do not. they only embody but are in themselves the time lines and chonoa sees them as mere scrolls

I'll just point out that timelines physically being the size of scrolls compared to the Crack in Time just makes the space 2-A in scope. Containing 4-D constructs isn't necessary proof of being 5-dimensional.

All I'll say on the matter.

Which isn't necessarily an argument for a higher level of existence. Same as the way we see data beings since strictly speaking, they're the same level of existence as us, just far smaller. Unless there's more context to that, this is just a higher level of 2-A.

That is not an argument since to classify a real tracendency is not necessary fiction only to see it as something equally insignificant both demigra and chonoa see it as crystals or parchments that do not represent anything

That is not an argument since to classify a real tracendency is not necessary fiction only to see it as something equally insignificant both demigra and chonoa see it as crystals or parchments that do not represent anything
What proves that they see it as beyond infinitely insignificant though? Parchment isn't beyond infinitely insignificant, the idea of its contents are.

Of course, this isn't getting accepted anyway. I just wanted to talk reason.

ask please if any member knowledgeable dragon ball can comment Akm sama elixir blue SSJRyu1 zamas chan Dragomer

These points have been brought up and rejected several times, no the Crack of Time isn't beyond 4D, no the Time Scrolls do mean anything about being Higher-Dimensional.

The Crack of Time containing timelines within crystals does not mean that the Crack of Time transcends space-time.
That's like saying the paintings in Super Mario 64 are Low 1-C structures because they contain their own little worlds.

This again? Man, this kind of upgrade will just never die.
Regardless, the issue with using the CoT as an argument is that it containing timelines as crystals doesn't even prove that it's 5-D, as others have said, and at most just proves that it's a 2-A structure

yNlQWRM.jpg

Terms of ap, I mean. Who are the dudes with infinitely above baseline AP? The only ones I know are dnd dudes. Every other one just has a larger verse, not necessarily ap.

I'm derailing though, aren't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back