• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Low Complex multiversal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making arceus low complex multiversal,let's start

Sheena girantina is able to control dialga palkia. These pokemons are 4D. He also tries to control Arceus, but because of Arceus' strength and anger, he fails and falls to the ground. "Now transcend the limits of Space and Time". Crossing space time = exceeding 4D. Control over 4D on Arceus doesn't work. That's make Arceus 5D.

Thats Make Arceus low complex multiversal.
I would be glad if you express your thoughts in the comments.
Thanks.

This is terribly taken out of context. She was just trascending her space-time limitation to contact them, not that she literally trascends 4D to reach them

This is terribly taken out of context. She was just trascending her space-time limitation to contact them, not that she literally trascends 4D to reach them
Crossing space time = exceeding 4D. Control over 4D on Arceus doesn't work. That's make Arceus 5D.

You need proof that gap is more that Inaccessible infinite or there is a reality-fiction transcendence.......just a vague "trancending space-time" isn't enough....
Arceus was able to harm sheena while she was transcending time and space. Basically Arceus was able to harm a being by his anger and power while “that being” was “transcending ‘Time and Space’”. I’m shortly repeating again. Arceus harmed sheena while she was transceding time and space. Arceus hurted sheena while sheena was 5D, in a 5D area.

We have refuted this, you simply ignore them. A singular vague statement of transcending space-time that could have several different interpretations is not enough to give a character low 1-C.

Arceus was able to harm sheena while she was transcending time and space. Basically Arceus was able to harm a being by his anger and power while “that being” was “transcending ‘Time and Space’”. I’m shortly repeating again. Arceus harmed sheena while she was transceding time and space. Arceus hurted sheena while sheena was 5D, in a 5D area.
This is even worse than I though

We have refuted this, you simply ignore them. A singular vague statement of transcending space-time that could have several different interpretations is not enough to give a character low 1-C.
Arceus was able to harm sheena while she was transcending time and space. Basically Arceus was able to harm a being by his anger and power while “that being” was “transcending ‘Time and Space’”. I’m shortly repeating again. Arceus harmed sheena while she was transceding time and space. Arceus hurted sheena while sheena was 5D, in a 5D area. Can you read this ?
This is even worse than I though
Why ? Pls explain

Arceus was able to harm sheena while she was transcending time and space. Basically Arceus was able to harm a being by his anger and power while “that being” was “transcending ‘Time and Space’”. I’m shortly repeating again. Arceus harmed sheena while she was transceding time and space. Arceus hurted sheena while sheena was 5D, in a 5D area. Can you read this ?
How do you know she was in a 5-D structure? You haven't proved that yet. All you have is a 1 line sentence that's incredibly vague.

That's not a 5D area for 1.

2nd: Nothing said she became 5D

3: They didn't even teleport in some magic interdimensional area, it's a visual effect to show the telepahy, but they're still physically in the 3D space.

That's not a 5D area for 1.

2nd: Nothing said she became 5D

3: They didn't even teleport in some magic interdimensional area, it's a visual effect to show the telepahy, but they're still physically in the 3D space.
But arceus didn’t harm her in a physical way. So being in 3D in a physical way doesn’t debunk my point.

It does if that didn't happen in a more than 3D plane
Sheena is transcending 4D to contact with him. That alone makes Arceus superior to 4D. She is physically still in a 3D plane but she is in a plane that is superior to 4D mentally. Arceus doesn’t harm her physically so that “harming” doesn’t occur in a 3D plane. The only thing left is the plane that is superior to 4D and Arceus hurts sheena while she is transceding time and space by the power of his anger. In the conclusion, that harm happens in a plane that is superior to 4D and that makes Arceus 5D and Low 1-C.

But arceus didn’t harm her in a physical way. So being in 3D in a physical way doesn’t debunk my point.
Theres a large Inaccessible gap between 4D and 5D....you would have to prove that higher plane of existance does have higher spatial and temporal dimensions.....trancending can just mean you went beyond 4D but never reached 5D....

Gap between 4D and 5D isn't like consecutive integer numbers....where just trancending means you already reached next number......more accurate analogy to compare instead of integers is real numbers since gap between any 2 numbers is uncountable infinity....so basically there are no consecutive numbers on real number line.

Thats why proving reality-fiction transcendence is better way of upgrade if it exists in the first place.....which it doesn't exist here in this case.

I am sleepy so forgive my rant....but hope it makes you understand.

Theres a large Inaccessible gap between 4D and 5D....you would have to prove that higher plane of existance does have higher spatial and temporal dimensions.....trancending can just mean you went beyond 4D but never reached 5D....

Gap between 4D and 5D isn't like consecutive integer numbers....where just trancending means you already reached next number......more accurate analogy to compare instead of integers is real numbers since gap between any 2 numbers is uncountable infinity....so basically there are no consecutive numbers on real number line.

Thats why proving reality-fiction transcendence is better way of upgrade if it exists in the first place.....which it doesn't exist here in this case.

I am sleepy so forgive my rant....but hope it makes you understand.
No problem.I know 4D crossing does 5D, am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back