• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade for Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was recently reading Maou Gakuin's LN when I found these feats

Anos withstands the pressure of a God who stole the weight of a universe to crush him and he holds it with just one finger.

There is also this other feat that quote that Anos could destroy a world of the Silver Sea with only his fists.

I would leave it as universal in physical strength in the "Restricted" and "True Power" variations, since it was still suppressing its own power.

I would also like to increase the "True Power" from Anos to multiversal without Venuzdonoa, since it only serves for him to control his own power.

Last edited:
The first scan goes to lifting strength.(Universel)

As you said in the second scan, it can physically be at least universal or '+'.

The last one you said is arguable and the last scan doesn't open

If the translation is correct, I did not see any problems with the first two scan. I agree.

The first scan goes to lifting strength.(Universel)

As you said in the second scan, it can physically be at least universal or '+'.

The last one you said is arguable and the last scan doesn't open

If the translation is correct, I did not see any problems with the first two scan. I agree.
fixed

Last edited:
the sword is for him to control the power of the origin of destruction so that he does not lose control of it and ends up destroying the entire creation when it takes damage

the sword is for him to control the power of the origin of destruction so that he does not lose control of it and ends up destroying the entire creation when it takes damage
interesting actually, what you said seems to be true, but why is the sword always praised and then do the sword's abilities also come from Anos?

They compliment her for having interesting haxes, I honestly don't know if her haxes have them either, but this is kind of irrelevant to the subject and I don't know either

Yeah, Anos himself has more power than Venuzdonoa, so I always thought that he would be 2-B, so I agree. Its a common misconception because he almost never uses his true power and instead uses Venuzdonoa to end his enemies. Adding that the whole "can destroy anything" and then people assume that Venuzdonoa is stronger than anything else on the verse.

Yeah, Anos himself has more power than Venuzdonoa, so I always thought that he would be 2-B, so I agree. Its a common misconception because he almost never uses his true power and instead uses Venuzdonoa to end his enemies. Adding that the whole "can destroy anything" and then people assume that Venuzdonoa is stronger than anything else on the verse.
If the sword allows him to control his power, then wouldn't the abilities from the sword again come from Anos?

you could add some more hax that you don’t have in the profile but it was shown in the anime, like chain manipulation, tracking objects and people, sealing promises, transmutation and Photographic Memory

lifting the weight of a universal is not universal. The universe is mostly empty space. Thats a 4A feat at best. The rest is fine

I'm considering the wikia system, I don't see why it wouldn't fit into universal, because he was using all the mass of the universe to increase his weight with the exception of living beings, as the scan shows

Last edited:
At least I think it has a mass comparable to the observable universe.
I'm not saying it's equal, I'm saying it's
comparable
If this scan doesn't even count, how can we determine universal liftingh strengh?
Of course, you all know better than I do, I just wanted to give my opinion.

but it is observable, even this is already in the profile of Anos, that beings from upper layers see the other universes in bubble shapes

Yes, but it doesn't change the fact that it follows the wikia up system, As I said above, the up system is someone supporting the mass of an observable universe, as I already said and that is already in the profile, beings top layers see the universes below them in bubble shapes and can see them in full with this proving that they are observable, only this already meets the requirement for the upgrade, you are only contradicting the system itself

Yes, but it doesn't change the fact that it follows the wikia up system, As I said above, the up system is someone supporting the mass of an observable universe, as I already said and that is already in the profile, beings top layers see the universes below them in bubble shapes and can see them in full with this proving that they are observable, only this already meets the requirement for the upgrade, you are only contradicting the system itself
no it isn`t. 3A is for creating or destroying universe. Lifting the weight of one is not 3A

Well, the three aki approved the upgrade with the exception of the lifting force, I marked the other reviewers of the verse here but none so far have appeared, but I don't think they will disagree with the achievements since they are very concrete and self explanatory

Well, if necessary, I undo the changes, but ask the other reviewers to come and take a look then, I don't know if marking here works

That reminds me, Anos should probably get High-Godly negation with Venuzdonoa since he can negate Nousgalia's regen (he can come back from conceptual/origin destruction)

I agree, I think I should add types 3 and 6 in the denial of immortality too Since Venuzdonoa denied the regeneration of Eugo la Raviaz and Jerga, and could also kill Nousgalia, who may have other bodies incorporating his origin in them.
I think it should also give Anos resistance to existential erasure since he can easily contact beno yeven without anything happening

we already know that anos could destroy silver sea world and being more powerful than venuzdonoa,nice feats btw,i skipped the universal weight god dang

Can you tell me the chapter in which Anos and Graham fight and that dialogue between them is with Acausality?

We should probably rename the keys at this point. Maybe 1st key being "Pre-Silver Sea" and the 2nd being "Post-Silver Sea Events"? Or we could separate by volumes too, like Pre-Volume 11 and Post-Volume 11 (the latter being when the Silver Sea stuff starts to be introduced, and when the 3-A feat in base happens). The 3rd key would remain the same as it is rn.

I agree with the pre and post silver sea key. Pre post silver sea sounds better for me rather than pre post volume 11

I think it's better too, I honestly didn't like the first key very much, it seems that there was a time-skip after it

We should make profiles for other characters too, I have the base of some in my wikia's profile if they want, the problem is that there are no scans

So i have a few questions about Anos and the verse and i hope someone can answer them
1. Why are worlds treated as universes?
2. What is the pysical form of the source? How would Anos' bebuzud affect characters who don't have pysical form of concpets? Does his great thunder magic he used in volume 13 against that guy who could freeze every possibilty of his source getting hit also have conceptual manipulation because he damaged his source with it? I think he did the same with nirvana seven steps conqueror as well.
4. Infinite speed is only reaction speed right? It isn't movement right? Is it combat speed as well? Also are there any scans for immesurable speed?
5. Should Anos get regeneration negation based on Graham because Graham still came back after his conceptual nothingness got destroyed? Also would void manipulation be able to deal woth Graham?
6. Is the sword really passiv? I mean Anos still has to think for sword to do something for him otherwise he wouldn't be able to control it no? Also why doesn't sword just end the fight immidietly when it's in his hand? Why does it sometimes need 2 or more hits?
7. How would Arcana's ability to summon the night and Shin's ability to cut it be classified as?
8. What tier would Anos' companions be? Sasha Misha Shin Lay Misa and what haxes do they have? Also how would Sasha's feat of destroying hundreds and tousends of worlds ik devil king garden be classified as?
9. What happens if Anos' castel gets destroyed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back