• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel vs Dimentio Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, but isn't it comes after a time?
Dimentio by himself said he planted a seed to Luigi.
So, does he planted seed instantly or in some previous game moment?

Doesn't asriel have passive paralysis shit? Or does he need to do something in order for it to activate?

I thought there was a thread where people ended up agreeing that attacks in Undertale don’t one shot because they hit the soul?

Did that go through or not?

Does being 0D count as dimensionless since you have zero dimensions whatsoever?

Also nobody answered my question about soul hax in Undertale.

But wouldn't it make sense to call both of them dimensionless because they both have no dimensions? But one difference is that 1-A means you're above the concept of dimensions while 0D means you're below them right?

With the thread though, if Asriel's attacks don't one shot then this has to be a stomp because he doesn't use any of his other hax till later on in the fight. At least I don't remember him doing that.

But wouldn't it make sense to call both of them dimensionless because they both have no dimensions? But one difference is that 1-A means you're above the concept of dimensions while 0D means you're below them right?

With the thread though, if Asriel's attacks don't one shot then this has to be a stomp because he doesn't use any of his other hax till later on in the fight. At least I don't remember him doing that.
0D is a dot, dimensionless is without dimensions. It was flipside, the world between spatial dimensions (stated in Japanese version) that I was talking about and there's beings from there mario can be untouchable too with his flip, which should apply to dimentio since he uses the same ability and it has worked on flipside too. But i probably forgot something, so just pretending it isn't the case, he can still flip into 2D to just, avoid everything and erase asriel

And his mindhax too

I thought it was Soulhax, didn’t he like capture many of the characters in Undertale and then hax them afterwards? It happened before the fight, did he try to use it against the player?

It happened before the fight, did he try to use it against the player?
No because in that case he misunderstood Frisk for Chara, who didn't want to kill but just make surrender, so, in short, he would do so against a stranger.

Btw changed the OP due of the changes (I heavily disagree with the UT downgrade tho, but not the moment nor the time to do a CRT about it).

Ye, but that was overtime, so it's unknown how much would Dimentio take to break free.
Are you taking about when the player becomes unable to move? Does that happen when he gets depressed and launches those fireballs or when he fires that massive unavoidable rainbow laser? I can’t remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back