• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy vs Tigger (please hear me out) (0-9-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noninho

He/Him
Might not be "addable" (i hope so bad that it can be), but i think it would be a nice discuss like that "Kira vs. L but 5d chess".

No fists thrown today! Tigger and Luffy are nice bois, so how would they set it?
Luffy was hangin' out with Sora, Pooh and Tigger, inside 100-Acre Wood's book, and after passing nearby Kanga's House, they see the old setup they made (you know, Tigger's try to restore Pooh's memories) and Tigger has the best idea of a competition ever...

"Oh my good friend Monkey, The Luffy, would you like a little competition between the two of us to see who's the bounciest bouncying bouncer of them all?", to which Luffy responds:
"A 'competition'? Do you mean fighting, 'cuz i'd love it!". Tigger laughs and nods his head and swing his hands in reproval of that idea, while saying:
"No, no, my friend Monkey! Not a fight, but a bouncing competition right there!", while pointing at the setup with a large rubber and a lot of balloons, and explains the rules.

Luffy is at his start-of-the-manga-base key and Tigger at his only key, and both will have one try at the minigame from KH2.
=speed for easing things, minigame is point-based, but if needed we can put a timer on it.

The Future King Of Pirates:

The One And Only Boucing Tiger: 9 (noninho, Fezzih_007, SatellaTheWoE, HonestlyBored24, Peppersalt43, Tonygameman, AThe1412, Quibster, Mariogoods)

Why, Noninho...Why such hard questions? (incon):

Last edited:
Luffy and Tigger are not that smart, but I really think that following the rules proposed and counting experience here, Tigger wins mid-diff.

Couldn't Luffy outperforming via skill?
His acrobatics or stretchyness?
Also, they aren't allowed to interfere with the other participants, right?

Tigger FRA.
Wild

Tigger FRA
Tigger FRA
Counted

Couldn't Luffy outperforming via skill?
His acrobatics or stretchyness?
Also, they aren't allowed to interfere with the other participants, right?
Luffy couldn't outperform via skill cuz you'd be saying that Luffy bounces better than Tigger, who's most prominent thing is...bouncing, while luffy does a ton of other things;

Stretchyness wouldn't be used because attacks and skills other than Acrobatics aren't used IC on this playtime, or else Sora would use gravira to never fall and other magics to gather points, while the intent in here is a simple playtime where you break the balloons by bouncing. Acrobatics would sure help, but my theory (which 8 other people accepted) is that Tigger is more of a pro here and he'd take more points before falling than Luffy (Luffy's also kinda dumb, and after losing that competition, would agree on keep playing lmao)

Yes, it's one at a time trying to gather points, the thesis here doesn't involve interrupting others.
bro the op fans are coming
wait
I hope not very much hotness comes to the most pacifist thread on this site lmao

Also guys, if you can read my article about this thread, and vote there if you think this is addable or not, I'd thank very much.

Stretchyness wouldn't be used because attacks and skills other than Acrobatics aren't used IC on this playtime, or else Sora would use gravira to never fall and other magics to gather points,
I mean, Sora, even in-universe, has a reputation for not always being that smart.
while the intent in here is a simple playtime where you break the balloons by bouncing. Acrobatics would sure help, but my theory (which 8 other people accepted) is that Tigger is more of a pro here and he'd take more points before falling than Luffy (Luffy's also kinda dumb, and after losing that competition, would agree on keep playing lmao)
Fair, I suppose.
Yes, it's one at a time trying to gather points, the thesis here doesn't involve interrupting others.
But what Luffy doing like, Gum-Gum Balloon & exhaling to blow balloons or Tigger away from one another? Is that kind of interference permissible?
Then again, some would argue Luffy literally breathing on Tigger would be sufficient to defeat him, so....
I hope not very much hotness comes to the most pacifist thread on this site lmao
Good luck! I'm hopeful!
Also guys, if you can read my article about this thread, and vote there if you think this is addable or not, I'd thank very much.
I'll take a look! Hopefully it gets some attention & traction!

I mean, Sora, even in-universe, has a reputation for not always being that smart.
Or we're talking about people playing : )

But what Luffy doing like, Gum-Gum Balloon & exhaling to blow balloons or Tigger away from one another? Is that kind of interference permissible?
What? Of course not.
IC he'd not do that on a competition, take for example how he took seriously that (stupid ass horrible appalling terrible trash) Foxy arc.

Then again, some would argue Luffy literally breathing on Tigger would be sufficient to defeat him, so....
On a fight? Obviously!
But they're good bois, they're playing a game, not fighting, no such thing'll be happening

Good luck! I'm hopeful!
Oh God... well, since your thesis is supposed on interruptions that can't be happening and for the other part you said...
Fair, I suppose.
...then I think grace period that ends tomorrow 8:02AM is acceptable.

Oh God... well, since your thesis is supposed on interruptions that can't be happening and for the other part you said...

...then I think grace period that ends tomorrow 8:02AM is acceptable.
I am unopposed to either verdict, though I value arguing for the side that doesn't seem like its winning, for thoroughness's sake, often, if you're wanting my opinion voting-wise.

Best wishes!

I am unopposed to either verdict, though I value arguing for the side that doesn't seem like its winning, for thoroughness's sake, often, if you're wanting my opinion voting-wise.

Best wishes!
Thanks, mate.
I really agree, but fortunately we're seeing a nice smooth win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back