• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Lo siento :,)
Done with all. Also dw.
:pepeworrydumb:

@KLOL506 This should not be an article, but a blog

Either convert them properly or this should be deleted.

This goes the same for this page, either you rename it as “cosmology page” or it should be converted to a blog

@KLOL506 This should not be an article, but a blog

Either convert them properly or this should be deleted.

This goes the same for this page, either you rename it as “cosmology page” or it should be converted to a blog

Apparently according to this thread, they should be explanation Pages.

I am confident that I can assist, but there are some issues to be addressed. The names of the pages should be changed; thus I be leaving it to Dereck, and will work on the contents.
Those two are currently how I would interpret the contents"DMC: Cosmology Explanation Page" / "DMC: Verse Mechanics Explanation Page"

Last edited:
Yeah... The reason is that we are only looking to convert blogs that explain the cosmology of X verse or explanation pages that fall into that category. Not anything of lesser explanation can be converted.
As i said here
At the moment only the explanation pages/cosmology blogs should be moved to regular pages, there are still more blogs, but they are compilations of feats or explanation of some character, etc.
Verse Mechanics are also part but should be handled carefully.

I can surely help, no issues. But I would like to point out, that the names of the pages should be changed. I will leave it to Dereck, and will work on the contents.
Those two are currently how I would interpret the contents"DMC: Cosmology Explanation Page" / "DMC: Verse Mechanics Explanation Page"
Prolly should discuss the naming schemes with the DMC experts before-hand. @Theglassman12, @Tony_di_bugalu, @GilverTheProtoAngelo, @Mister6ame6 and @Sevil Natas Should be able to help you out.

Those two needs to be merged into "DMC: Cosmology Explanation page"
This page needs either to be renamed properly as "DMC: Verse Mechanics Page" or simply converted to a blog if it is too specific.

I would be happy to assist you with the totality of the project you are having. However, you are currently only creating pages with copy and paste, and not taking the contents that are structured as blogs into the account.

These 3 can be merged together as they explain about overall cosmology and perhaps renamed to Devil May Cry Cosmology Page

This will be converted in to blog again and deleted.

This... Idk @ImmortalDread what to do? Physiology page perhaps?

Yeah, the first three pages need to be combined into one page – "Devil May Cry: Cosmology Explanation Page"

The page with Feats summarized/explained does not qualify for an article, it should be converted to a blog. Unless the page is trying to explain the overall verse mechanics, then the title should be changed.

"Devil May Cry Demonic Energy System Explanation Page" can probably stay as an article, but it needs to be modified since the contents of the page itself structured as it was a blog, and it is too informal.

Okay.
Yeah, the first three pages need to be combined into one page – "Devil May Cry: Cosmology Explanation Page"
@KLOL506 are you handling this?
The page with Feats summarized/explained does not qualify for an article, it should be converted to a blog. Unless the page is trying to explain the overall verse mechanics, then the title should be changed.
Also a blog for this should be created, after that i'll delete the page.
Devil May Cry Demonic Energy Explanation Page can probably stay as an article, but it needs to be modified since the contents of the page itself structured as it was a blog, and it is too informal.
I can't handle this.

The "Devil May Cry Demonic Energy System Explanation Page" I'd argue should be edited just enough to be made formal.

As for the "Devil May Cry: Cosmology Explanation Page", I'd argue to separate those three links (Tier 2, 4D Constuct and Tier 1) into three separate headings. But there's a CRT going on ATM regarding the Tier 1 ratings.

I will convert the Feats Summarized/Explained page into a blog if that is fine with you all.

I can't handle this.
I suppose, I will be handling the structure of the page. But would you like to add “System” to the title? Since I presume this is some specific verse, EUS.
Unless some verse supporter wants to handle the construction of the page by themselves, I can leave it to them. But currently, it is poorly created.

I will convert the Feats Summarized/Explained page into a blog if that is fine with you all.
Thank you for being reasonable. Don't forget to change the link in the verse page after you have done that and notify @Dereck03, so he can delete the current page.

As for the "Devil May Cry: Cosmology Explanation Page", I'd argue to separate those three links (Tier 2, 4D Constuct and Tier 1) into three separate headings. But there's a CRT going on ATM regarding the Tier 1 ratings.
If you encounter any difficulties with this matter, I am capable of handling the entirety of the page, including its contents. This is an example of the explanation page that should optionally but also preferably looks like.

I suppose, I will be handling the structure of the page. But would you like to add “System” to the title? Since I presume this is some specific verse, EUS.
Unless some verse supporter wants to handle the construction of the page by themselves, I can leave it to them. But currently, it is poorly created.
No, the UES is its own thing in the form of Demonic Energy. I'd argue the 4D construct thing is more so a scaling chain-esque page, but @Mister6ame6 and @Tony_di_bugalu can help elaborate more.

Thank you for being reasonable. Don't forget to change the link in the verse page after you have done that and notify @Dereck03, so he can delete the current page.
Way ahead of you.

Back