• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk upgrade: Gamma uproar part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Banner | Grey Hulk | Savage Hulk | World War Hulk | Devil Hulk

9-B, up to 5-B with certain weapons | Varies, usually 5-B, higher with Rage Power | Varies from 5-B to 3-C, 2-C at peak | 2-C, far higher with Rage Power | Varies from 3-C to 2-C at peak''

How i think his profile should look like if the upgrade is applied

Bruce Banner | Grey Hulk | Savage Hulk | World War Hulk | Devil Hulk | Cosmic Merged Joe Fixit (If there is a canon name)

9-B, up to 5-B with certain weapons | Varies, usually 5-B, higher with Rage Power | Varies from 5-B to 3-C, 2-C up to 2-A at peak | 2-C, 2-A, far higher with Rage Power | Varies from 3-C to 2-C up to 2-A at peak | 2-A
Wall level+ (Can damage the likes of Pyro, the Leader and Bushwhacker. Knocked a military plane door off its hinges), up to Planet level with certain weapons (Can damage Skaar and Wolverine. Destroyed Doombots. Constructed an armor and gloves that can trade hits with the Hulk) | Varies (Although done at a slower rate, Joe Fixit is still able become stronger the angrier he gets),[19] usually Planet level (Destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth), higher with Rage Power | Varies (His strength is heavily dependent on his anger and Bruce Banner's willingness to cause harm) from Planet level (Comparable to The Thing and Blob) to Galaxy level, Low Multiverse level (His peak has consistently been portrayed as comparable to Thor, and empowered a force field that temporarily halted the Celestial known as Exitar, who was much larger than the Earth. His power was measured as infinite by The Beyonder)[20] up to Multiverse level+ at peak (Your justification) | Varies (Like his other incarnation, his strength is heavily dependent on his rage) from Low Multiverse level (While holding back his rage, he was more powerful than he has ever been as the Savage Hulk. Stalemated The Sentry[21]) to Multiverse level+ (His Rage empowernet should get him to a more powerful level than his Savage counterpart), far higher with Rage Power (When he stops holding back[22][23], he should be far more powerful than otherwise) | Varies (Although the Devil Hulk has more control over Banner and thus is more brutal and stronger than the Savage Hulk, he is still restricted by Bruce Banner's and his own moral code) from Galaxy level (Fought Jane Foster Thor and Hercules) to Low Multiverse level (Fought and overpowered an enraged Celestial-amplified She-Hulk) up to Multiverse level+ at peak (His Rage empowerment should get him to a high level of power as his Savage counterpart but to a greater extent) | Multiverse level+ (Your justification)
Or
9-B, up to 5-B with certain weapons | Varies, usually 5-B, higher with Rage Power | Varies from 5-B to 3-C, 2-C up to 2-A, Far higher with Rage Power | 2-C up to 2-A, far higher with Rage Power | Varies from 3-C to 2-C up to 2-A, far higher with Rage Power | 2-A, far higher with Rage Power.
Wall level+ (Can damage the likes of Pyro, the Leader and Bushwhacker. Knocked a military plane door off its hinges), up to Planet level with certain weapons (Can damage Skaar and Wolverine. Destroyed Doombots. Constructed an armor and gloves that can trade hits with the Hulk) | Varies (Although done at a slower rate, Joe Fixit is still able become stronger the angrier he gets),[19] usually Planet level (Destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth), higher with Rage Power | Varies (His strength is heavily dependent on his anger and Bruce Banner's willingness to cause harm) from Planet level (Comparable to The Thing and Blob) to Galaxy level, Low Multiverse level (His peak has consistently been portrayed as comparable to Thor, and empowered a force field that temporarily halted the Celestial known as Exitar, who was much larger than the Earth. His power was measured as infinite by The Beyonder)[20] up to Multiverse level+ (Your justification), far higher with Rage power | Varies (Like his other incarnation, his strength is heavily dependent on his rage) from Low Multiverse level (While holding back his rage, he was more powerful than he has ever been as the Savage Hulk. Stalemated The Sentry[21]) to Multiverse level+ (His Rage empowernet should get him to a more powerful level than his Savage counterpart), far higher with Rage Power (When he stops holding back[22][23], he should be far more powerful than otherwise) | Varies (Although the Devil Hulk has more control over Banner and thus is more brutal and stronger than the Savage Hulk, he is still restricted by Bruce Banner's and his own moral code) from Galaxy level (Fought Jane Foster Thor and Hercules) to Low Multiverse level (Fought and overpowered an enraged Celestial-amplified She-Hulk) up to Multiverse level+ (His Rage empowerment should get him to a high level of power as his Savage counterpart but to a greater extent), far higher with Rage power | Multiverse level+ (Your justification), far higher with Rage power
If we agree on removing his At Peak rating.

2-A for World Breaker and Devil Hulk as they are stronger than Savage Hulk.

@The_one_you_least_expect
You need to select credible feats from your OP for Savage Hulk (two of your justifictaions in your OP has already been used for his 2-C tier) and his Cosmic Joe Key as justifications.

Last edited:
Can the Changes be applied now?

Bruce Banner | Grey Hulk | Savage Hulk | World War Hulk | Devil Hulk

How i think his profile should look like if the upgrade is applied

Bruce Banner | Grey Hulk | Savage Hulk | World War Hulk | Devil Hulk | Cosmic Merged Joe Fixit (If there is a canon name)

Or

If we agree on removing his At Peak rating.

2-A for World Breaker and Devil Hulk as they are stronger than Savage Hulk.

@The_one_you_least_expect
You need to select credible feats from your OP for Savage Hulk (two of your justifictaions in your OP has already been used for his 2-C tier) and his Cosmic Joe Key as justifications.
The one without the peak rating

World breaker is fine but I don’t think devil has been stated to be stronger

Hulk’s power being compared to a celestial and Thor fighting a full powered OF Thor should be fine. Joe fixit fighting an incompetent OF Thor should be fine

The one without the peak rating
Okay
World breaker is fine but I don’t think devil has been stated to be stronger
But at least he shouldn't be any weaker than Savage Hulk
Hulk’s power being compared to a celestial and Thor fighting a full powered OF Thor should be fine. Joe fixit fighting an incompetent OF Thor should be fine
So what should we currently do here more specifically then?
Nothing needs to be done.

Check for any errors

Apply the changes I guess. Ultimas tier 1 stuff isn’t going to affect this for awhile until he officially gets to the gods I think
I’ve unlocked the page

I’ve unlocked the page
Great, one problem. Idk how to edit a profile

Pretty sure I’m gonna need a render for sunshine joe
ZvBG5NY_d.webp

would this work

Ok I think I’m about done with savage hulk’s key, I’m pretty sure I just have to source the feats. But since I’m doing this from my phone I’m not sure how to properly instert joe’s pic

Okay. That is good then, but the page is currently a mess, so structure cleanup help from more experienced editors would be very appreciated.
Probably since this is my first time editing a profile. Just call them in when I’m done adding in the feats and sources
Anyway, I added the image for Joe Fixit empowered by cosmic energy, and his statistics key should be placed last, due to chronological order.
Can you also put in this quote for him

"You know who you're messin' with? I'm The Hulk! You hear me? The Hulk! The worst Hulk of 'em all! I'm Sunshine Joe Fixit-- THE INCREDIBLE HULK!"

Ok

I’m pretty sure I’m done for savage hulk, I just need to put in his sources then do fixit but I’m not to sure we’re to put comic titles sinces the sources a broken up for some reason

I added the quote. 🙏

Also, the page looks much better now.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hulk_(Marvel_Comics)?type=revision&diff=8139921&oldid=8106848

However, what about the Cates Hulk who fought evenly with Thor until Thor was further powered up (beyond the Odinforce) by also turning into a rage-powered Hulk himself? Should we mention his feats as well? It seems to have been the savage/childlike Hulk personality empowered by extreme rage via Banner systematically psychologically torturing himself.

I added the quote. 🙏

Also, the page looks much better now.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hulk_(Marvel_Comics)?type=revision&diff=8139921&oldid=8106848

However, what about the Cates Hulk who fought evenly with Thor until Thor was further powered up (beyond the Odinforce) by also turning into a rage-powered Hulk himself? Should we mention his feats as well? It seems to have been the savage/childlike Hulk personality empowered by extreme rage via Banner systematically psychologically torturing himself.
It’s just savage hulk being controlled by banner and his feats should already be on the profile

Minor thing: in regards to Jane Foster, isn’t her alias officially “Mighty Thor”?
No, the original Thor was more traditionally called that as the tagline adjective for his comic book and otherwise. It is a very bad distinction that will leave our visitors confused.

Anyway, what is left to do here? Just adding issue references?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back