• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Some other staff members handled it.

I have a question and im not sure if this the place to ask

If a page's speed section justifications were accepted in a crt and the edits have done, can the thread op edit in links for the justifications?

It depends case-by-case, but since I am familiar with the one you are talking about, it is probably fine.

I have asked the other participants to see if it is fine.

Already did. Still a blitz due to Kaioken and Super Saiyan also amping speed under speed equal.

Edit: Actually somebody did bring up the fact that it is probably still doable due to the AP difference if one of them goes into their stronger form. So nevermind ignore the moving request the match is still doable.

Last edited:
Please see his last message. He seems to have changed his mind.

I removed the immortality, but I couldn't avoid to note that it has two different large sizes, and the scaling of the game mostly comes from scaling to the original Cthulhu Mythos and a single statement about angled space.
Someone knowledgeable on the game should work on it, but this are only things I noticed, I can't carry out said revision.

Also, personal question: Does the rule about not making two CRTs per verse at the same time include CRTs that have been finished but not yet applied?
I ask this because I was waiting for Brianne's CRT to finish, before making another small one for DB, and it seems to have been concluded but not yet applied, so I don't know if I can make the new one or not.

I am not sure, but it isn't ideal if we end up with cases where two or more conflicting revisions are being applied almost at the same time.

I'd like to change Son Goku's (Chou) notable attacks section in this way, which I think is better than the current one.
I also added a couple of techniques which are already accepted by the profile (Air Blast for Ultra Instinc and God Bind and Gravity Bash from the Broly movie, which is canon to the manga).
I also added scans for other techniques and forms (like the blue kaio-ken he used against Jiren), removing an unnecessary one for the Ultra Instinct, becaus it's not about an explanation on the form itself.

Last edited:
There was some unnecessary code in the page that I removed. Please try again.

I could edit it fine. Are you trying to add a link to some site that Fandom does not allow, or a word that they consider too offensive?

I cannot find an entry for this in the slur word filter log for the wiki at least.

Back