• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can a 4-A Defeat a 2-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-C vs 4-A

Speed Equalized

SBA

Zen'ō: 5

Kirito: 0
Zeno.png

EoA_Kirito.png

Last edited:
Ain't seeing resistance to EE, so Zeno can just close his fist.

Though, I'm not sure what his Probability manip is gonna do here. If it's passive, then it's a problem.

With no resistance to EE,Zeno takes this. Even if Kirito had resistance to EE, it must be 4D to survive Zenos erasure. Zenos EE works on a 4D living breathing universe and 4D structures. And that Probability Manip need feats of it countering 2-C EE. Voting Zeno.

Stomp
I actually thought Kirito can first use precognition and then use Paralysis which he gained from Quinella in addition to Homing Attack.
TBF, I actually think I have a scan of him resisting E.E.

zeno can EE timelines and omnipresent, kirito just dodging would not be enough
I mean... can this combination work since it's SBA? Analytical Prediction -> Soul Manipulation (Can manipulate and destroy a Fluctlight, which is a person's soul, even from a distance. Though Cardinal states it takes time to chant the necessary command, to the point where one would need to distract the opponent for a while, Administrator has learnt to shorten the command greatly) / Paralysis (Can turn her opponents to stone even from a distance, so long as she knows the opponent's ID) with Homing Attacks (via Sacred Arts. Can make his Sacred Arts home in on enemies). Kirito also gains additional applications for Incarnation, which are as follows: Life Manipulation (Is able to transfer life energy over to another), can increase the range of his attacks, and transform into his SAO Avatar.

I mean... like can't he predict that he is going to be erased and use his abilities first? Or is it whoever uses their abilities faster?

It's not exactly good enough to stop a person from clenching their fist now is it?

It doesn't look automatic. Also, scans?
“Naturally. The one who succeeded with the preemptive strike, myself, would obviously be the one to gain victory in the end. Therefore... she threw sacred arts aside. Converting one among the heaps of high priority objects in the room into a weapon, she also at the same time designated the entire space we were battling into an address where system commands were prohibited.”
So, as long as people are nearby Quinella / Kirito, their powers are nullified.
As for Existence Erasure:
“Your feelings, your memories, everything of your heart and your soul… I will now devour it all.”
“I will devour it all, sucking every last drop dry!!”
Devour = Erase in this case

I very much doubt he's actually nullifying everything in the universe or surrounding starfield. Do you have a quote showing it being applied?

I very much doubt he's actually nullifying everything in the universe or surrounding starfield. Do you have a quote showing it being applied?
I mean, the quote stated entire space, and I just questioned myself if this can mean universe. He should have all of Quinella's abilities (and most likely to a higher level of them) as his Star King key. And he fought the Abyssal Horror in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back