• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Thank you for helping out, Starter Pack, SamanPatou, and Ogbunabali.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

It was deleted due of it being both featless and such profile being wrong
I literally checked the profile and the informations doesn't seems to be wrong (exept of the low 2-C part), in fact I think there are some abilities that are missing so I suggest to remake the profile again

It was decided, still in the old forum, to wait for the anime, the manga or else to provide new feats, because at the moment there are no reliable ways to rate the Galar Legendaries.

Eternatus' storm was calculated as barely 6-B iirc, while the dogs have a 7-B, possibly 7-A statement about piercing a mountain and an extremely vague "slicing the ocean", which can mean anything.
Using those feats would put them on the same level, if not below, of minor legendaries, while we have no clue about them being comparable to other stronger legendaries.

Last edited:
It was decided, still in the old forum to wait for the anime, the manga or else to provide new feats, because at the moment there are no reliable ways to rate the Galar Legendaries.

Eternatus' storm was calculated as barely 6-B iirc, while the dogs have 7-B, possibly 7-A statement about piercing a mountain and an extremely vague "slicing the ocean", which can mean anything.
Using those feats would put them on the same level, if not below, of minor legendaries, while we have no clue about them being comparable to other stronger legendaries.
Maybe we should just rate his AP as unknown for now (like we did to Ajimu Najimi) and then I'll try to find some feats for him I still see no reason to remove the profile tbh

Making them (Eternatus, the dogs etc..) unknown doesn't have much sense, if a character isn't ready then it should wait, not be put unknown as a temporary patch while we wait for feats that we know for sure will happen.

Making them (Eternatus, the dogs etc..) unknown doesn't have much sense, if a character isn't ready then it should wait, not be put unknown as a temporary patch while we wait for feats that we know for sure will happen.
Agreed plus the blog in question is the base version that missing a lot of P&A but that's not the problem.

Eternatus and the Galar dogs aren't getting profiles until there's legitimate/concrete scaling in relation to other mascot legendries.

If I were to make a request perhaps we should have a temporary note on the Pokémon verse page as to why Eternatus/The doggos don't have profiles yet despite the games being out for well over a year (to avoid potential future confusion).

We should preferably stop arguing about this subject here.

Because it would be weaker than Lugia and something like on the same level of the legendary birds, which is kinda ludicrous and we know it isn't true, but we have no reliable way to prove it.
Actually doesn't Eternatus have his own AP feats instead of just power scaling? What are his best AP feats?

Now that I remember, there is a Calyrex profile that has an unreliable tier for the same reasons and should be deleted.

I summon @Starter_Pack to back up and confirm my following explanation:

Going in order:

1) High 7-A: Tier given after assumptions and comparing it to the playable character, which has always been forbidden and was confirmed here. The same thing caused Peony to be downgraded from High 6-A to High 7-A.
There's also the scaling to a weak random Perrserker, which is assumed to be that tier even though, as Gyro also confirmed, it can't be done, because our profiles assume that the wild Pokémon are at their peak strength, which isn't the case for that Perrserker (and the same brought to the downgrade of several Pokèmon Trainers).

2) 6-B: Given after the aforementioned vague statement about "cutting the ocean in half", which doesn't have (and can't have) a calculation.

3) High 6-A: Same reasons as the first point, scaling to the main character that was going to catch some strong Pokémon. With the same reason it could be even 2-B because they can catch Dialga and Palkia in the same mission.
Wrong thread

Thank you for helping out.

Shmooply:

It seems fine to me.

Does this look publishable or does it still need work? (The reason for the feats mostly being linked to references is because it's hard to get scans from Netflix (which is where most of the feats are in) so I just put references to the episodes the feats are in)

We should preferably avoid scaling durability from lightning strikes, and storm creation feats usually do not automatically scale to physical abilities.

The Mandalorian is always referred to as the Mandalorian or Mando, the primary name of the profile should be the Mandalorian with Din Djarin redirecting to it, not the other way around.

Back