• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Thank you for helping out to you as well.

I was mainly saving this for my sandbox before I posted the thread, but is there any way someone can rename the categories for the following reasons?

• Male Characters (to Males): I believe this category should just be renamed to Males as the addition of the term Characters seems really unnecessary to me.
  • Female Characters (to Females): Same reason as Male Characters.
  • Messiah Characters (to Messiahs): Adding the word Characters to Messiah really doesn't make any sense to me. The term Messiahs sounds more appropriate imho.
  • Widowed Characters (to Widows): I don't mind having this as a category, but I believe this should just be changed to Widows

Eh, that'd break the standard for how most "flavor" categories just have "Characters" after the adjective, plus it'd be a site-wide revision to say the least.
Although I'll admit it's inconsistent in some cases, so it can go either way.

Eh, that'd break the standard for how most "flavor" categories just have "Characters" after the adjective, plus it'd be a site-wide revision to say the least.
Although I'll admit it's inconsistent in some cases, so it can go either way.
Well, I really don't think it's necessary to add "characters" to some of these categories, and "Messiah Characters" for some reason just doesn't make any sense to me.

It is our standard naming convention to usually use "Characters" in category titles, as it underlines the fictionality, rather than reality, of the listed pages, and it would cause considerable work for no gain to change the ones that you listed.

It is our standard naming convention to usually use "Characters" in category titles, as it underlines the fictionality, rather than reality, of the listed pages, and it would cause considerable work for no gain to change the ones that you listed.
What if we deleted the category and just added "Widows" or something like that?

Can someone close this thread? It's completely dead and has had no staff evaluations (aside from QuasiYuri but. yknow.). At this point it'd probably be better to make a new thread later down the line rather than just have this one on life support for god knows how long.

I was mainly saving this for my sandbox before I posted the thread, but is there any way someone can rename the categories for the following reasons?

• Male Characters (to Males): I believe this category should just be renamed to Males as the addition of the term Characters seems really unnecessary to me.
  • Messiah Characters (to Messiahs): Adding the word Characters to Messiah really doesn't make any sense to me. The term Messiahs sounds more appropriate imho.
  • Widowed Characters (to Widows): I don't mind having this as a category, but I believe this should just be changed to Widows
Can I still talk about this in a CRT whenever I post it?

Request for moving Nix to Nix (InFAMOUS) because Nix from Brawlhalla exists.
Request for moving Tang Yin to Tang Yin (Tang Yin in Another Realm) because Tang Yin can be referred as Tang Bohu, a notable person IRL with fictional stories using him.
Request for moving Vanguard to Vanguard (Demon's Souls) because Vanguard from Azur Lane exists.
Request for moving Hood to Hood (My Hero Academia) because Hood from Azur Lane exists.
Request for moving Roon to Roon (Dunsanyverse) because Roon from Azur Lane exists.
Request for moving Atago to Atago (Sousei no Onmyouji) because Atago from Azur Lane exists.
Can I still talk about this in a CRT whenever I post it?
I think a CRT is needed since it is a huge change.

Last edited:
I think a CRT is needed since it is a huge change.

Well, I meant if I should include these in my CRT.

Request for moving Nix to Nix (InFAMOUS) because Nix from Brawlhalla exists.
Request for moving Tang Yin to Tang Yin (Tang Yin in Another Realm) because Tang Yin can be referred as Tang Bohu, a notable person IRL with fictional stories using him.
Request for moving Vanguard to Vanguard (Demon's Souls) because Vanguard from Azur Lane exists.
Request for moving Hood to Hood (My Hero Academia) because Hood from Azur Lane exists.
Request for moving Roon to Roon (Dunsanyverse) because Roon from Azur Lane exists.
Request for moving Atago to Atago (Sousei no Onmyouji) because Atago from Azur Lane exists.
I have renamed the above-listed pages, but all of the links to them from other regular VSB wiki pages all need to be redirected as usual.

Requesting for this thread to be closed. The changes have been applied, staff have already shared their thoughts on the CRT, the arguments made by the user that the additions are wrong didn't change the opinions of the staff members that participated in the thread.

Requesting for this thread to be closed. The changes have been applied, staff have already shared their thoughts on the CRT, the arguments made by the user that the additions are wrong didn't change the opinions of the staff members that participated in the thread.
Done

Done. Apparently only 2 pages needed the redirected link. All the other pages just have the link already redirected thanks to the articles section.

I have done so. Several other pages need to have their links redirected though.

Done. Apparently only 2 pages needed the redirected link. All the other pages just have the link already redirected thanks to the articles section.
Thank you both.

Can someone please delete this blog of mine? I screwed the name...

Request for moving Absalom to Absalom (Darksiders) because Absalom from One Piece exists.
Request for moving Ain to Ain (Tenkuu Shinpan) because Ain from One Piece exists.
Request for moving Aisha to Aisha (Maou Gakuin) because Aisha from Elsword exists.
Request for moving Anima to Anima (Izuna) because Anima from The Evil Within exists.
Request for moving Chang'e to Chang'e (Touhou Project) because Chang'e from SMITE exists.
Request for moving Chiyo to Chiyo (Toriko) because Chiyo from Naruto and Chiyo from Ane Naru Mono exist.
Request for moving Flora to Flora (Claymore) because Flora from Berserk exists.
Request for moving Gohma to Gohma (Asura's Wrath) because Gohma from The Legend of Zelda exists.
Request for moving Hibiki to Hibiki (Sekirei) because Hibiki from Arachnid exists.
Request for moving Iris to Iris (Pokémon) because Iris from Mega Man X exists.
Request for moving Luca to Luca (Dragalia Lost) because Luca from Final Fantasy exists.
Request for moving Mary Sue to Mary Sue (Clash of Hexennacht) because... Mary Sue
Request for moving Mina to Mina (Chronos Ruler) because Mina from Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters exists.
Request for moving Nanase to Nanase (Under Night In-Birth) because Nanase from Street Fighter exists.

Last edited:
Back