• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Ghidorah Showa Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showa King Ghidorah should be upgraded from Small Star level to Large Star level, since according to Databooks he can eat both comets and stars and turn them into energy.

当星をたべてエネルギーにかえる、 送力なぶくろ。

・ギドラ胃
すい星を食べて

エネルギーにす

• The first one says if he eats stars, his stomach changes them into energy.
  • The second one says that his stomach can convert comets to energy after he eats them.

There is also one databook that states the following:

キングギドラ 宇宙の帝王 010メートル(長150メートル)03万トン マッハ2で宇宙を暴れまわり、高度の文明を誇った金 を亡させた宇宙の超知。M字ハンター星雲のインベー ターに乗られる。すべての格を上回る破壊力を持ち、その引力 の力は絶大。性格は凶器にして残る。 は絶大。性性機能を上回る数の星雲のインペー

King Ghidorah.
Sovereign/Emperor of the Universe (150 m long), 30 k tonnes
The super-intelligence of the universe that roamed the universe at great speed (Can also mean Mach 2) and brought the golden age of an advanced civilization to an end.
It has destructive power that surpasses all other supernovae, and its gravitational pull is gigantic/immense. This character remains as a deadly weapon.

According to the Databook Second Generation King Ghidorah is mightier than any supernova:

Why Second Gen Ghidorah? you may ask. Well is because it's explicitly stated the one the Space Hunter Nebula M used was Second Gen

Most of the Showa Era cast scales to Second Gen King Ghidorah including all the cast from Zone Fighter.

Very Important Note:

Both translations were already confirmed to be right in the Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum) here and here.

Sources:

The first scan comes from here https://mykaiju.com/ghidorah-inside/

Second one https://www.tohokingdom.com/books/godzilla_fierce_fighting_encyclopedia_ssahi_sonorama92.html

The last one comes from this one https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Toho_Special_Effects_All_Monster_Encyclopedia

Last edited:
Looks fine for now, though I do not read Japanese, nor am I in any authority to either counter nor verify if translations are accurate. But I'll lean towards agreement unless someone who does read it and/or has the knowledge to point out a flaw could mention it.

Looks fine for now, though I do not read Japanese, nor am I in any authority to either counter nor verify if translations are accurate. But I'll lean towards agreement unless someone who does read it and/or has the knowledge to point out a flaw could mention it.
I updated the OP with new scans and info.

Also one of the members of the Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum) gave us his translation. This confirms my upgrade proposal is right...

Last edited:
If there canon sources of media, then I don't see an issue with the upgrade so long as it isn't contradicted.

The multipliers should also be revised.
Besides the x10 Jikiro and x10,000 Compactor thing, I don't know more.

The only thing that was applied was Second Gen Ghidorah >>>> A supernova = 1 Foe

And End of the Showa era monsters scale from x10 Jikiro = 10 Foe (Still Large Star level), therefore all Showa monsters are Large Star level

Last edited:
King Ghidorah (2nd) = 1 Foe (High 4-C, Large Star level)

Super Jikiro = 10x Jikiro = 10 Foe (High 4-C, Large Star level)

King Caesar's Prism Eye = 10x = 100 Foe (4-B, Solar System level)

Mechagodzilla 2's Finger Missiles = 5x Mechagodzilla 1 = 500 Foe (4-B, Solar System level)

Car Compactor = 10,000x = 5,000,000 Foe or 5 MegaFoe (4-B, Solar System level)

Also it is likely that King Ghidorah scales to the Car Compactor as he is said to be invincible and unrivaled in space which directly includes the Garoga Empire.

King Ghidorah (2nd) = 1 Foe (High 4-C, Large Star level)

Super Jikiro = 10x Jikiro = 10 Foe (High 4-C, Large Star level)

King Caesar's Prism Eye = 10x = 100 Foe (4-B, Solar System level)

Mechagodzilla 2's Finger Missiles = 5x Mechagodzilla 1 = 500 Foe (4-B, Solar System level)

Car Compactor = 10,000x = 5,000,000 Foe or 5 MegaFoe (4-B, Solar System level)

Also it is likely that King Ghidorah scales to the Car Compactor as he is said to be invincible and unrivaled in space which directly includes the Garoga Empire.
Seems good.

Iirc, the Multipliers you mentioned were accepted in previous threads.

What thread were these multipliers accepted? I just want to see the thread before agreeing.

Yeah, I'm not sure where the multipliers thing comes from, and we do have rules for multipliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back