• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I handled it, including the redirect links, but it would be more practical if you accept my invitation to our content moderator group, so you can easily handle such tasks on your own instead.

Think might seem random, but I've been on VS Battles for a while now along with making over 8000 edits (and counting) and multiple calcs, I think I should ask if it would be okay to be reccomended as a calc member

I request for fixing a mistake in Jason's calculation. The result is ok but it seems that he treats 1285174459 ton TNT as 1,285.174459 gigaton TNT, which is applied to god tier Street Fighter characters. (But the feat is still correctly Large Mountain level)

I request for fixing a mistake in Jason's calculation. The result is ok but it seems that he treats 1285174459 ton TNT as 1,285.174459 gigaton TNT, which is applied to god tier Street Fighter characters. (But the feat is still correctly Large Mountain level)
@Jasonsith

Would you be willing to correct it please?

These need be unlocked because of this thread

There are several Kuro in fiction, this guy need to be renamed to Kuro (One Piece)

There is an original Crooked Man so this needs to be renamed "The Crooked Man (The Strange Man Series)" since that's the verse it belongs to.

Please remember to take care of the links that this kinda thing affects in the future, I'm doing that for this instance

Back