• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Is this the correct thread?
I think it should be removed from the "Discussion Rules" page:
"We are also planning to add "related discussions" links to our new forum at the bottom of our verse and character profile pages."
because it speaks in the future tense, even though it was already added
Thank you for keeping an eye out. I have modified the text.

Well, normally you have to ask some knowledgeable members and staff members via their message walls, if you do not get any replies and the revision is important enough. We cannot have every member who posts a new content revision thread ask for input here. It is possible forum our members to browse our sub-forum and check what they find interesting on their own after all.

Well, normally you have to ask some knowledgeable members and staff members via their message walls, if you do not get any replies and the revision is important enough. We cannot have every member who posts a new content revision thread ask for input here. It is possible forum our members to browse our sub-forum and check what they find interesting on their own after all.
Hm. Maybe we could have a CRT promotion thread? We have one for Vs Matches, and one for Tournaments.

Wouldn't it be kind of pointless? It is just as easy to see them by browsing our content revisions forum.

It’s better than going on to some member’s walls and promoting it there
Well, if every member posts a promotion every time they post a content revisions thread, it would serve the same purpose as the forum itself, and we have a knowledgeable members list page and verse page supporters lists for good reasons. In addition, if a verse has no supporters, you can ask a few thread moderators or sysops for help.

Still, I may be wrong. It has happened recurrently.

Is there a way to put references in numerical order? Like, I have the reference called "JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Chapter 1", and I want it to be the first in the reference list, chapter 2 the second, etc.

Is there a way to put references in numerical order? Like, I have the reference called "JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Chapter 1", and I want it to be the first in the reference list, chapter 2 the second, etc.
I do not think so. Sorry.

Back