• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gakkou Gurashi Upgrades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miki

Strength

Durability
Speed

Other

Yuki

Strength

Durability

Yuuri

Strength

Kurumi

Strength

Durability

Speed

Other

Micellaneous

Miki and Yuri are equiped with water pistols with the cure of the virus, it acts like if the zombies were covered by acid or something

The girls are equiped with Bowman-kun an AI that allows them to analyze information and detect if people is lying to them, however Bowman-kun is Optional Equipment.

Taromaru

Ayaka

Killed various zombies with a kitchen knife

Zombies

Intelligence

In the manga and the anthologies has been shown Zombies are actually conscious of their actions, however they do feel an insatiable hunger and also they can't stop from attacking others

Examples:

Enhanced Hearing

They have also not possess enhanced sense of smell, but hearing as they can hear even the tiniest sounds, it can also be a weaknesses as loud noises can stagger them

They also follow any light they can see

Strength and Durability

Zombies should have Wall level AP and resistance as a zombie took down a wooden door and a female zombie survived survived Kurumi's blow that shattered her skull

Conclusion

The girls should be far above Human level, the feats they have varies from Athlete level to even Wall level

And the zombies should have some modifications in their powers AP and Durability.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I agree

She was behind another car, which could've soften the explosion.

Wouldn't that be a Stamina feat instead of a durability feat? She didn't tank it, just kept going.

Did they get away?

Agree on Standard Equipment and intelligence
Agree

Agree

Agree

Agree

Seems like more Stamina feats

Is it just a weakness towards Zombies? Could the sound effect humans the same way?

Has lost the ability to feel pain
Resistance to Pain

Preparation/Vehicle Mastery (Car)

Not sure what that entails

May respond to the rest later. Gtg for now.

Micellaneous

Miki and Yuri are equiped with water pistols with the cure of the virus, it acts like if the zombies were covered by acid or something

The girls are equiped with Bowman-kun an AI that allows them to analyze information and detect if people is lying to them, however Bowman-kun is Optional Equipment.
Is there a scan for the lie detector and how would you rate the water pistols if 1. It's not acid 2. Might be verse centric?

Agree

Zombies

Intelligence

In the manga and the anthologies has been shown Zombies are actually conscious of their actions, however they do feel an insatiable hunger and also they can't stop from attacking others

Examples:

Enhanced Hearing

They have also not possess enhanced sense of smell, but hearing as they can hear even the tiniest sounds, it can also be a weaknesses as loud noises can stagger them

Strength and Durability

Zombies should have Wall level AP and resistance as a zombie took down a wooden door and a female zombie survived survived Kurumi's blow that shattered her skull
Agree

Conclusion

The girls should be far above Human level, the feats they have varies from Athlete level to even Wall level

And the zombies should have some modifications in their powers AP and Durability.
Rating looks good.

However some of the speed feats should be calced. This notably:

Yes. The sound is to loud even for humans
Well, yeah, but is it notable enough to include it on the pages? The loud noise could simply be a weakness for Zombies because of their higher hearing than normal humans.

For the running away feat....Yes. They got away of the guys
Ah, ok, didn't see this scan so I agree.

About Miki's feat since, Kei bited Miki's neck, as confirmed here. Terefore it warrantes durability.
But if she was bitten, then she didn't tank it. What made her bite different from others in the series?

Well, yeah, but is it notable enough to include it on the pages? The loud noise could simply be a weakness for Zombies because of their higher hearing than normal humans.

Ah, ok, didn't see this scan so I agree.

But if she was bitten, then she didn't tank it. What made her bite different from others in the series?
That the bite was in her neck, like zombies can kill humans biting there. But Miki survived it for a time before being cured by her friends, like it would warrant at least stamina?

Btw what do you think about my other proposals? The last ones you didn't mentioned..

Last edited:
Everything looks fine with the exception of the explosion as they were behind a vehicle so they wouldn't have taken the full blunt of the explosion. The biting "durability" feat is actually an endurance feat since she was bit and the damage was done, she simply survived long. Since Zombies have heighten hearing I guess Stealth Mastery is fine.
Looks alright.
The takedown feat just seems like she pulled her and moved to the side so she'd fall but otherwise these are fine.
The loud noise feat isn't a Durability feat, it's endurance. The same goes for the being bitten and turning. I've already mentioned the explosion feat.

As for speed, the speed lines on the shovel just means "fast" but nothing concrete. I suggest getting the Crossbow feat calced as that's the best one that could actually yield results. The jumping over the wall feat is more leg strength.

Everything else is fine.
Micellaneous

Adding this to Equipment is fine but a scan for the AI should be added.
Like before, this is endurance so you can put in in the Stamina section.
Looks alright.
Zombies

Intelligence

Examples:

Enhanced Hearing

Strength and Durability

Surviving it's skull being shattered is an endurance feat but everything else looks alright.
Conclusion

Thoughts?
I can see them being Athletic but unsure about Wall level but that's just my opinion. Other than what I've mentioned, everything else in the OP seems fine.

Everything looks fine with the exception of the explosion as they were behind a vehicle so they wouldn't have taken the full blunt of the explosion. The biting "durability" feat is actually an endurance feat since she was bit and the damage was done, she simply survived long. Since Zombies have heighten hearing I guess Stealth Mastery is fine.

Looks alright.

The takedown feat just seems like she pulled her and moved to the side so she'd fall but otherwise these are fine.

The loud noise feat isn't a Durability feat, it's endurance. The same goes for the being bitten and turning. I've already mentioned the explosion feat.

As for speed, the speed lines on the shovel just means "fast" but nothing concrete. I suggest getting the Crossbow feat calced as that's the best one that could actually yield results. The jumping over the wall feat is more leg strength.

Everything else is fine.

Adding this to Equipment is fine but a scan for the AI should be added.

Like before, this is endurance so you can put in in the Stamina section.

Looks alright.

Surviving it's skull being shattered is an endurance feat but everything else looks alright.

I can see them being Athletic but unsure about Wall level but that's just my opinion. Other than what I've mentioned, everything else in the OP seems fine.
Wouldn't be Yuki surviving a blow from a wall level zombie count as wall level durability?

Zombies can tore apart humans and take down wooden doors, also the girls being able to kill zombies with weapons wouldn't count as wall level AP?

I added various scans but this site denies them due to coming from a illegal site unfortunately.

Wouldn't be Yuki surviving a blow from a wall level zombie count as wall level durability?

Zombies can tore apart humans and take down wooden doors, also the girls being able to kill zombies with weapons wouldn't count as wall level AP?

I added various scans but this site denies them due to coming from a illegal site unfortunately.
Well yeah, if they are pretty blatant wall level feats, her durability would scale and so would their ap. I'm just not good with evaluating what should qualify as wall level but ElixerBlue doesn't seem to have an issue with them scaling.

Its really using tools like the broom that supports the scaling for me. The sharpness of the shovel doesn't support the scaling, like for example, using a saw to cut down logs vs a karate chop to cut down logs.

Er, it looks like she ran into the Zombie and flew over. The left side of the zombie is missing her hand, so its not like the zombie could do more than pushing.

But yeah, surviving for a time = stamina/endurance
Btw what do you think about my other proposals? The last ones you didn't mentioned..
The camouflage?

Its really using tools like the broom that supports the scaling for me. The sharpness of the shovel doesn't support the scaling, like for example, using a saw to cut down logs vs a karate chop to cut down logs.

Er, it looks like she ran into the Zombie and flew over. The left side of the zombie is missing her hand, so its not like the zombie could do more than pushing.

But yeah, surviving for a time = stamina/endurance

The camouflage?
Soo something like At least Athlete level physically, Wall level with weapons?

You said you were gonna check the other proposals but due to time constrictions you weren't able to do it that day..remember?

Last edited:
Soo something like At least Athlete level physically, Wall level with weapons?
Well, first, my bad, I didn’t notice the “crunch” sound made by the shovel.

Using a broom to cave in the skull, using a single hit with a shovel to deliver force that caused a “crunch” on the skull…

The girls might upscale. I can’t recall real world shovels causing a “crunch” sound on the skull when used by real world people.

You said you were gonna check the other proposals but due to time constrictions you weren't able to do it that day..remember?
Right. What were those proposals?

Last edited:
Well, first, my bad, I didn’t notice the “crunch” sound made by the shovel.

Using a broom to cave in the skull, using a single hit with a shovel to deliver force that caused a “crunch” on the skull…

The girls might upscale. I can’t recall real world shovels causing a “crunch” sound on the skull when used by real world people.

Right. What were those proposals?
So the girls will be Wall level physically and higher with weapons?

The other proposals were:

Micellaneous

Miki and Yuri are equiped with water pistols with the cure of the virus, it acts like if the zombies were covered by acid or something. THIS is in verse only..

Thoughts?

Last edited:
That seems fine. Its the girls breaking in the skulls of wall level zombies. Trying to understand the context, seems becoming a zombie doesn't increase your AP/Durability stats.

Miki and Yuri are equiped with water pistols with the cure of the virus, it acts like if the zombies were covered by acid or something. THIS is in verse only..
Agree with it likely being verse-only. Do you have a scan explaining what the liquid is made out of?

Agree

That seems fine. Its the girls breaking in the skulls of wall level zombies. Trying to understand the context, seems becoming a zombie doesn't increase your AP/Durability stats.

Agree with it likely being verse-only. Do you have a scan explaining what the liquid is made out of?

Agree
Is water from a river from where the bacteria called Omega that turns people into zombies originated from, the river water allows people who drinks it to develop antibodies agaisn't it, so people who has been bited could stay as a human, instead of dying an turning into a zombie.

If the rest is fine I'm gonna apply the updates..

The other proposals were:

Micellaneous

Thoughts?
This is fine I guess.

Agree
I updated Miki's profile

Thoughts?

Looks good (y). I love the addition of the Post-Timeskip image.

I'd suggest linking Zombie (Gakkou Gurashi!) in their AP justification, as simply saying Zombies for Wall in the AP justification isn't... I know there is a better way to word it but I can't think of it right now... solid reasoning.

I also removed one of the scans in Stamina, cause you linked to the same scan twice in one sentence when once is enough.

1 Question, where is the 9-B calc for the Zombies? I want to add it to the homepage. :3

Looks good (y). I love the addition of the Post-Timeskip image.

I'd suggest linking Zombie (Gakkou Gurashi!) in their AP justification, as simply saying Zombies for Wall in the AP justification isn't... I know there is a better way to word it but I can't think of it right now... solid reasoning.
Thanks!
I also removed one of the scans in Stamina, cause you linked to the same scan twice in one sentence when once is enough.
Thanks again!
1 Question, where is the 9-B calc for the Zombies? I want to add it to the homepage. :3
About that unfortunately we don't have any calc for the zombies yet.

But I can ask someone to calculate for me the door feat.

We use powerscaling since crushing a skull is wall level

And the zombies managed to survive blows from the girls their durability should scale. They also can store apart humans with ease.

About that unfortunately we don't have any calc for the zombies yet.

But I can ask someone to calculate for me the door feat.
^^
And the zombies managed to survive blows from the girls their durability should scale. They also can store apart humans with ease.
What kind of blows were they? Cause the girl (soory, I got her name) one shotted a skull with a shovel, didn't she?

Last edited:
^^

What kind of blows were they? Cause the girl (soory, I got her name) one shotted a skull with a shovel, didn't she?
The girls doesn't always attacked the head at first, as sometimes they just wanted to pull away the zombies, and then run, mostly in situations where they were surrounded by multiple zombies.

Alright. I... guess you could note the Zombies durability from blocking the girls. Nothing is jumping out at me to think otherwise atm. I'm just concern because part of the girl's justification comes from killing a Zombie with a broom and one shotting their skull crunch.

Alright. I... guess you could note the Zombies durability from blocking the girls. Nothing is jumping out at me to think otherwise atm. I'm just concern because part of the girl's justification comes from killing a Zombie with a broom and one shotting their skull crunch.
Well the zombies can also survive being hit by a car.. and their durability must be equal to their AP otherwise they would destroy themselves every time the punch something.

Is there any profile in particular where I do that?

So I can solve it..
Isn't the circle scaling:
Circling around to:

Isn't the circle scaling:

Circling around to:
Well I thought this was happening on the profiles, but what I did here was an explanation. But I agree is circular scaling, however as this doesn't happen in the profiles, we shouldn't really worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back