• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GxM Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black hole is shown pushing against Godzilla's beam (although he did temporarily slow it down/almost stopped it's movement at one point) until it's AOE expands in right above in front of his face. The black hole's gravity effects "expanded and contracted" like it normally did. Godzilla is no where to be seen.. But some time afterwards, before the credits roll, there are earthquakes under Tokyo. In the after-credits scene of the Japanese version of the movie, a school building shakes and Godzilla's roar is heard. The black hole pushed him underground, and he crawled his way out. (Seismic activity is usually detected in Godzilla movies when a monster is moving underground, ex Baragon in GMK)

I calculated the KE of the Black Hole and the result was 209.14 Ninatons (Dwarf Star level). And if you wonder, yes. the calc was accepted.

Therefore my proposal is to upgrade GxM Godzilla and Megaguirus to tier High 5-A

Thoughts?

The black hole is shown pushing against Godzilla's beam (although he did temporarily slow it down/almost stopped it's movement at one point) until it's AOE expands in right above in front of his face. The black hole's gravity effects "expanded and contracted" like it normally did. Godzilla is no where to be seen.. But some time afterwards, before the credits roll, there are earthquakes under Tokyo. In the after-credits scene of the Japanese version of the movie, a school building shakes and Godzilla's roar is heard. The black hole pushed him underground, and he crawled his way out. (Seismic activity is usually detected in Godzilla movies when a monster is moving underground, ex Baragon in GMK)

I calculated the KE of the Black Hole and the result was 209.14 Ninatons (Dwarf Star level). And if you wonder, yes. the calc was accepted.

Therefore my proposal is to upgrade GxM Godzilla and Megaguirus to tier High 5-A

Thoughts?

No this is just resistance to black holes.

Agree with the OP

Is this an outlier? Like has the Godzilla been harmed by lesser stuff consistently or no?
Nah this godzilla has only been harmed by Megaguirus as far as i remember and Megaguirus came through a space distortion caused by the black hole.
As far as i remember it isn't really an outlier, not to mention that this is a colossal plot point

Nah this godzilla has only been harmed by Megaguirus as far as i remember and Megaguirus came through a space distortion caused by the black hole.
As far as i remember it isn't really an outlier, not to mention that this is a colossal plot point
Fair enough. I guess it's fine since the calc was approved.

My apologies, I thought this was an all around scaling since you added the fact that he survived the attack.
Is ok...Can you please close the thread?

I already made the updates in the profiles, so there is nothing left to do here.

Thanks to all the persons who participated here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back