• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

then can I request all the threads that I don't like to be closed? Because that's what happend, and I don't recall to be biased against someone, I don't know why do I need to be treated in such way
Bern, calm down, please. Nobody has any bias against you. The thread was simply getting heated and was requested to be closed, which it was. If you want to try again you can remake the thread as a CRT, but chill out and quit the derail.

Then that's just that. Nobody is going to stop you but nobody is going to entertain the idea if it's been rejected time and time again. This is my last comment on the subject, but I implore you to grab a chill pill, dissolve it in some water, and have some chill juice to calm down.

You started arguing about this in post 5261 of this thread. This is post 5330, and this is a general request thread that is NOT supposed to be used for such a purpose. Your thread was closed due to getting too heated and being controversial, just like plenty of other threads that were unrelated to you have been. It is not anything personal against you at all, and I already gave you the best answer I could provide above. Now immediately stop derailing and getting agitated over a trivial issue. We need to deal with plenty of other issues in this thread, and may have to thread ban you if you continue.

I request for page move.

Cao Cao -> Cao Cao (High School DxD)

Reason: Romance of the Three Kingdoms Cao Cao and Koei Cao Cao would exist. There is a historical figure with the same name.

Zwei -> Zwei (XBlaze)

Reason: RWBY Zwei exists. Granblue Fantasy Zwei would exist.

I request for page move.

Cao Cao -> Cao Cao (High School DxD)

Reason: Romance of the Three Kingdoms Cao Cao and Koei Cao Cao would exist. There is a historical figure with the same name.

Zwei -> Zwei (XBlaze)

Reason: RWBY Zwei exists. Granblue Fantasy Zwei would exist.
I handled it. However, the following pages need to have their links updated:

I don't know if this is the right place so apologize in advance but can someone please apply this CRT. I would but I don't have a computer, fandom doesn't support the browsers I use, and my tablet refuses to let me type more than a letter before randomly moving the caret, deleting something or creating something.

Can someone rename "Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond) (DC Comics)" to "Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond) (Post-Crisis)" please?

Back