• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

The current quote is better, but may be too out of character for his classic characterisation.
The current quote is okay but it's not necessarily something unique to Namor as a character. It's a very situation-specific speech.

Like, "Imperius Rex!" is the go-to Namor quote. It's Namor's "With great power comes great responsibility" equivalent.

Could someone unlock MCU Hulk's page or (at least do this edit for me), The "Equal to Thanos in terms of raw power according to WoG, but was easily defeated due to lack of skill" in his AP section should be removed, as it goes against his current ratings and we kinda just forgot to remove it.
I am not sure. I think that we agreed to keep it there previously, and it seems relevant to me.

I need Frisk page unlocked, currently, the scan of it Universal durability is linked to discord pic that I sent, however, my discord pictures are having errors these days, that scan will likely stop working eventually, I will link to the youtube video, it's far better, as it shows the entire context of the universal dura instead of a single vague picture

since opm got tier 5 again
this is outdated once more
Note: The databook statements that describe Boros as capable of ruining the surface of a planet, has also been translated to mean that he is capable of destroying the planet itself. However, going by the proper usage of the terms used in the statement, first translation has been evaluated to be correct. As such, Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon is rated as High 6-A rather than 5-B.

what will be done ahout this note on boros profile?

since opm got tier 5 again
this is outdated once more
Note: The databook statements that describe Boros as capable of ruining the surface of a planet, has also been translated to mean that he is capable of destroying the planet itself. However, going by the proper usage of the terms used in the statement, first translation has been evaluated to be correct. As such, Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon is rated as High 6-A rather than 5-B.

what will be done ahout this note on boros profile?
@Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @DarkDragonMedeus @SamanPatou @Celestial_Pegasus @Sir_Ovens

What do you think about this?

I don't think anything really needs to be said about the specific statement; still officially a High 6-A statement. If we want to add anything, it's already listed in the profile that the current Tier 5 ratings simply comes from being superior to Orochi.

Can I get this page renamed to "Superman (Rebirth)" please?

Also for some reasons I cannot create "Superman (New 52)" because it already exists. But when I click on that, it goes to the page I linked above. Can someone please fix that?

Back