• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can I get this page renamed to "Superman (Rebirth)" please?

Also for some reasons I cannot create "Superman (New 52)" because it already exists. But when I click on that, it goes to the page I linked above. Can someone please fix that?
It is likely a redirect page. I will unlock it for you and rename the other page.

Here it is. You can just click the edit button.

All done, the file is edited and the new one is made. Although I don't know how to edit the tabber with his other variations.

I will do the redirects tomorrow, it's a bit late here.

I closed it, and truth be told. A lot of people are getting annoyed by what he's been saying. This isn't the only thread.

lets not carry the arguments here, the thread it closed and dealt with so lets just forget about it
I doubt I will ever, since you strawmanned me to hell and back and closed the thread to win. At this point, I'm sure you were intentionally misrepresenting my arguments to make them seem worse, and spread them to other people.

If I sound bitter, I am.

I doubt I will ever, since you strawmanned me to hell and back and closed the thread to win. At this point, I'm sure you were intentionally misrepresenting my arguments to make them seem worse, and spread them to other people.

If I sound bitter, I am.
first of all calm down bro

anyways, I just think the point of the post should have been made more clear, although people were definitely using strawmen a ton, it didn't help that even I had a bit of trouble trying to figure out the suggested changes
it could easily be remade though, I personally feel like it could turn out fine since the logic was sound, it was just a bit of a messy conclusion

first of all calm down bro

anyways, I just think the point of the post should have been made more clear, although people were definitely using strawmen a ton, it didn't help that even I had a bit of trouble trying to figure out the suggested changes
it could easily be remade though, I personally feel like it could turn out fine since the logic was sound, it was just a bit of a messy conclusion
yeah i agree with, i should make a crt next time

although that would require a big deal of evidence...

yeah i agree with, i should make a crt next time

although that would require a big deal of evidence...
all you need to do is bring up the multiplier thing, along with perhaps some evidence from the less successful threads and you could get low 2-C battle of gods and some cleaned up profiles instead of the absolutely apocalyptic outcome of low 1-C dbs

although judging by how things usually go I feel like instead of low 2-C battle of gods it would just become changing the profiles so that ssg doesn't have an infinite multiplier

All done, the file is edited and the new one is made. Although I don't know how to edit the tabber with his other variations.
Crazylatin77 and I handled it earlier.
I will do the redirects tomorrow, it's a bit late here.
Thank you. It is very appreciated, but I think that several of the pages are locked.

@Crazylatin77 @ElixirBlue

Would you be willing to help Confluctor with redirecting the links to either the "Superman (Rebirth)" or "Superman (New 52)" page, depending on what is appropriate for each case, please?

Hi guys this page needs to be renamed to

God-demon​

This other page needs to be renamed to

Manda​

And this page to Alien Pods (Godzilla)
I renamed the first and last page. The middle one seems fine as it is.

(I do not know why the first link ended up as strange as it is.)

I renamed the first and last page. The middle one seems fine as it is.

(I do not know why the first link ended up as strange as it is.)
Thanks

Crazylatin77 and I handled it earlier.

Thank you. It is very appreciated, but I think that several of the pages are locked.

@Crazylatin77 @ElixirBlue

Would you be willing to help Confluctor with redirecting the links to either the "Superman (Rebirth)" or "Superman (New 52)" page, depending on what is appropriate for each case, please?

Fix the links that go to Superman (Post-Flashpoint)? Sure, how would we determine if they go to 52 or Rebirth?

Fix the links that go to Superman (Post-Flashpoint)? Sure, how would we determine if they go to 52 or Rebirth?
@ElixirBlue

@Confluctor should be able to tell the difference. Maybe you can start a wiki message wall thread or a PM thread here in the forum with him, so you can collaborate in this regard?

Back