• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This thread.

Requesting that this fecal matter be closed. The OP at this point has absolutely 0 legitimate arguments, and has been refuted by possibly the most knowledgeable guy about the verse on this site lol.

This thread.

Requesting that this fecal matter be closed. The OP at this point has absolutely 0 legitimate arguments, and has been refuted by possibly the most knowledgeable guy about the verse on this site lol.
I have asked about it.

Anyway, alongside the Kill The Past thing I would like to ask for a bunch of redirects
  • Kill The Past - Sudaverse, Grasshopperverse, The Silver Case, Killer7, Shadows of the Damned, Lollipop Chainsaw, Killer is Dead, Kurayami Dance, LET IT DIE
i'd like to bump this one since i think it got lost in yesterday's discussion.

I have asked about it.
I requested that the thread be shut down when the OP had absolutely no way to support their point and was stonewalling. Now that an actual constructive argument is being made, there is no reason to close it.

Sorry for not getting to this, I fell asleep.

Last edited:
Okay. No problem. Also, thank you to Ogbunabali for helping out.

Some other staff members closed the thread.

I have asked about closing the thread.

This is the wrong thread for that type of unimportant request. I deleted the derailing posts.

Back