• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Disney vs Pixar

movies.jpg

(This is not an actual representation of the bracket this is just a pic I wanted to throw in for the op)

This is not a battle of power but of nostalgia and taste.

Rules

Each day I well be pitting two films agianst each other and you well vote on which one you believe is better.

you are free to change your mind on the vote if you please

You are free to debate and try to turn ones own opinion towards your liking(but be civil)

Before I retire to my chambers to rest I shall call grace and that we’ll be the end of the match. You can not change your vote after that point

Never really been a fan for disney princess stuff and always found it weird especially considering the underage stuff and romanticization of terrible people and events and imo Pixar always been better by a landslide but for this match I'll go with Hercules

Usually tho the 3d Disney stuff hits right alongside the pixar stuff

Back on topic tho Hercules had more interesting animation and some cool action sequences to me so that's why I'd say it's better

Probably Tarzan.

Meet the Robinsons isn't bad and actually have good parts, including waluigi villain.

But it's kind of forgetable.

Yeah I'm probably going to have say Tarzan as well as said above Robinsons was pretty forgettable and didn't leave the same impact as Tarzan (plus tarzan is in kingdom hearts)

I do feel kinda bad because I made my vote really based on the fact that I really can't remember a damn thing about the other side so it was doomed to being one sided for me

It was a landslide, you just biased

Tangled for me. Flynn is the goat, easily my favourite character in Disney (Syndrome tier enjoyment (voiced by Zachary Levi so it’s only to be expected)), Maximus combos with Flynn so well for humor, references the Tarzan tree root surfing with Flynn at the mines, absolutely magical moment on the lake with the lanterns, Gothel is a manipulative and sneaky bitch but you still love it, Rapunzel is a crackhead, frying pan = peak weapon etc etc.

Yeah tangled kinda dropped this banger and animation eye candy and though that isn't necessarily the movie I still like the characters sooo imma have to go with that as well although ratatouille did have the meme templates through and through which led to some genuine laughs

Yeah tangled kinda dropped this banger and animation eye candy and though that isn't necessarily the movie I still like the characters sooo imma have to go with that as well although ratatouille did have the meme templates through and through which led to some genuine laughs

They made show of this?when?

Back