• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Boogyman (2015 Video Game) should be Boogeyman (as that is actually the game's title and how it is spelled in game, which means every "Boogyman" on the profile should also be changed to Boogeyman) and the tag should be (Boogeyman Game Series) or something like that, as it has two games. Also the category should be changed to Boogeyman (Game Series) as well instead of The Boogyman.

Um, not to seem like a broken record but their are two games, not just the 2015 one, as well as the game not being called "The Boogeyman" it is just "Boogeyman". Kinda why I suggested the category name being changed as well as the "(2015 Video Game)" being changed to "(Boogeyman Game Series)" or something like that. Sorry for the inconvenience and not making myself clear the first time. Also the "The" in the title is unnecessary.

Oh, though tbf that profile should likely have a tag as I keep getting it confused with the folklore character. And again, the character is from a game series, not a single 2015 game. Just my thoughts. I understand the changes. Thanks anyway.

Okay. I will move it to the content revision forum.

"Air blast radius (near-total fatalities) Yield: Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000 with Y in megatons of TNT and x in km" to "Air blast radius (near-total fatalities) Yield: Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000 with Y in megatons of TNT and x as the radius in km." I don't feel that it's clear enough.

Well, it is best if you ask DontTalkDT about applying it. I am not well-informed enough.

The thing is that the original Gridman series can have a section in the verse.

Also Gridman is gonna have a sequel called Dynazenamon, and yeah the profiles are gonna be part of Gridman universe.

That's weird (and the Gridman in SSSS.GRIDMAN is all caps anyways). Who made the request so I can ask the reasoning?

I made the Gridman verse page days ago and I myself asked to change the name of the verse.

The reason behind this is that some users ask me to change the name to Gridman Universe, so they can add the profiles from the original series. The idea was to make something like GodzillaVerse or Ultra Series where all the different continuities are placed in a single verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back