• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

All-purpose request thread - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
Oh, I got it. I check the other point; adding a "?action=edit" at the end of the blog doesn't it gives me the option to edit so I guess this is that; we can't edit other people's bog.

Was looking over some of my real-world fish profiles to take KE into account, and I found out that this thread isn't fair at all after the fact. There's an entire tier gap between the bass and the trout (10-C vs 9-C). Can we close this?

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
It seems to only to own blog. I didn't see the option to renamed your blog but I saw the option to rename my blog. Thanks anyway for the tipƒæì

No, it's not. Google "tarantula goliath" right now.

Wikipedia lists its name as the Goliath birdeater. National Geographic lists its name as the Goliath birdeater. The Cincinnati Zoo lists its name as the Goliath birdeater. The Google infobox lists its name as the Goliath birdeater.

We should too.

Oh right you're an english guy, but here were I live (where tarantulas live) they are officially designated as tar├íntula Goliat o tar├íntula pajarera (Theraphosa blondi) es una especie de ara├▒a migalomorfa de la familia de los terafósidos. ..

Now, I recognise that Amazo(DCAU) hasn't displayed any feat that put him on 4-C. However, I watched this https://youtu.be/DvJvLm-F_00 . If you skip to 2:24, you see mostly stars in the direction he scans, after which he gains the glowy form he currently possesses. I think there is, at the very least, a high likelyhood of him scanning a star and gaining its properties.

Hence, my question goes as thus: If the above scenario is the case, Shouldn't this act make him star level or am I being presumptuous?

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
That seems too speculative. Also, this is the wrong thread to talk about that kind of issue.

Can someone change the name of Freddy Kruger (New Nightmare) to Freddy Krueger (New Nightmare)?

Idk if Kruger was intentional, but it looks like a spelling error/typo.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I have protected the former and renamed the latter, but somebody else needs to update all of the tabbers to include both changes.

Basically, we propose to have disimbiguation pages linked to the maintexts in the tabs, for different Godzilla mediums (games, comics, etc).

That way the tabbers for, for example, Godzilla (Videogames) as the maintext, will only be followed by Godzilla incarnations featured in games

This way we cover more ground by taking up less space

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
It's a composite though... I explicitly stated that A) Date isn't canon since it has been massively retconned, and B) Minor instances aside, the Player isn't the same character

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yep, remove the date key, I'll rename the profile as "The Player (A Heist With Markiplier)"

Status
Not open for further replies.