• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot do anything more to remove that category than I have already done. The Fandom settings are not perfect.

Antvasima said:
I cannot do anything more to remove that category than I have already done. The Fandom settings are not perfect.
Could I ask Promestein then? I´m sure she was able to delete an empty category before.

That category was never created by writing in it, so it also cannot be deleted.

Fair enought, thanks for the input.

However, in that case, something can just be written on it so it can be deleted.

I suppose, but I doubt that it would cause any difference for if it is featured as an option when adding categories.

@DnW0

Done and, if you don't mind, protected.

I didn't leave a redirect as nothing, aside from your reply, links to it at this moment.

Is it possible to swap what type a thread is? if possible does anyone mind moving this from being a Versus Thread to a Question and Answers thread

I will remove it. Please inform him about that he has to put it in a blog instead.

You are welcome, Antvasima

IIkugelblitzII was already informed on the matter by GyroNutz.

The last post from Celestial Judge needs to be removed from this thread.

Celestial Judge has already acknowledged that the thread is staff-only, and his last reply has no contribution to the thread in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back