• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because being incapable of using your power for a limited time and being severely injured after said fight would obviously indicate you being weaker, not only is that borderline common sense but half the reason MHA is good to begin with is because it doesn't treat its fans like idiots.

Even ignoring that, he's potentially stronger while Supes is baseline, as comparing him to Ares is wrong on my part

AnonymousBlank said:
According to what? The only times he is said to be weaker is when he 7-C which, as I'm sure we all realise, is far below 6-C. Its only said he has a time limit after his injury and it took him giving away OFA and pushing past his limits twice to actually weaken him.
That implies that the grievous stomach wound and only being able to use his powers for 4 hours doesn't indicate he's weaker, which is preposterous.

And the only result of his injury was a time limit which does make him weaker as he has to watch how much he uses it unlike before. There is also no indication he was far stronger before it (like you guys say) unless we get to see the fight between AM and AFO. Any decrease in strength he had is negligible when the only thing he notices is the time limit.

BlackeJan said:
So should I post the same thing on the last thread?
It's a different match with a different Supe- no he's synderman and holds no association to the comics shut up me, so just analyze anew.

Ignoring that you can apparently have the same physical strength despite a grievous wound to your left abdomen.

Supes is baseline

All Might is far weaker than his weakened self. His power was dropping rapidly as shown in the movie with an actual chart of his power, he was getting weaker everyday.

Obviously we can't say how much stronger he is, but he is without question stronger.

AnonymousBlank said:
And the only result of his injury was a time limit which does make him weaker as he has to watch how much he uses it unlike before. There is also no indication he was far stronger before it (like you guys say) unless we get to see the fight between AM and AFO. Any decrease in strength he had is negligible when the only thing he notices is the time limit.
"Only thing he notices is the time limit"

Did you forget that he's literally missing his entire stomach? And different parts of several organs? Why would he mention to Izuku or anyone that he's weaker when just having damage so severe that no one can reverse it and the fact that he now has a time limit would indicate that he's weaker? I understand the need for statements abd all, but this is idiotic.

@Gar

Yes. Baseline. Not even 25% weaker than AM. Negligible.

@Rusty

I haven't seen the movie so I can't speak to that. You got a scan of the chart?

Schnee One said:
Yeah that's the Gap
Still wish we could use that as a geniuene multiplier
Why is this chart not applicable? Seems fairly straight forward and the movie its from is canon. I mean scaling Deku's Full Cowl % was allowed via the numbers, so why not this one?

He didn't lose, apparently AFO was able to distract him and blasted a hole through him, and All Might return the favor by crushing his head.

Why is this chart not applicable?

Standard case of the you know whats

If we were to take this chart literally, All Might without one for all would be like, only half of himself when he had it, meaning Large Mountain level for someone who only has Town level feats.

Inversely, he would be Large Town level in his prime if we took his embers of one for all feats and applied a times 5, which is roughly how much higher his prime powerlevel is.

I count roughly 20 dots between the first and second drops. Don't know the exact number of months since AFO so 72/20 is 3.6 months pass per dot. Deku gets OFA 10ish months after the storm punch so about three dots before would be the punch. If that dot to the end is 6-C to 7-C, then we can scale pretty easily though it seems more like he is double the punch than 5 times in his prime.

Either way All Might should be double Supes AP which means Supes will grab him and go for the bfr after realising this. A Class Z grip is gonna be pretty difficult to get out of.

DMUA said:
Class Z is for his 6-B key (Which even Matt thinks shouldn't be a thing, because as to quote a long since banned lad, "There is not a single number here, it's all assumptions")

He's normally Class M, which All Might is greatly superior to.
Not to mention, he only ever BFRd once, against a monster that wanted to destroy everything infront of it that also happened to be kicking Snyderman's teeth in. All Might, who has equal AP and isn't that? A bit more questionable.

Class Z is in his first key and is also the key he performed the feat in while All Might is getting his Class M from Deku who ... gets it from a striking feat??????? Can someone explain that one to me.

his first key also has "likely 6-B" which is where the "Likely Class Z" comes from.

I mean, it might be like a press sort of kick, but, I dunno, I'd have to wait till season 4 before I aim to yeet it from existence definitively. The given panels don't exactly provide said kick.

I thought we differentiate between AP and Lifting on VSBW? Why would it be used to give a tier? If we don't, fair enough I guess.

Looking at the number for the kick though, if it was considered a striking (as it probably should be) that would make him Town with 100%.

They don't, it's just Superman did a shoving calc and the energy of that shove was calculated.

>Town level Deku

u wot

... alright lemme see here fam

Yeah... the kick itself is only Building level as per KE goes

so

Boo. I was hoping for an upgrade.

Back to the match though. If AM can keep Supes from backing off or hugging him, he should win. If Supes does manage then he does. Not sure how shockwaves can throw off/deflect heat vision like someone said above.

Because it's a vast amount of wind that's way colder then a laser and hurts people comparable to all might, which would quite dissipate the effects.

Since I find it highly unlikely Superman would BFR a human to space instantly, then yeah, I'll keep my vote for AM

Back