• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Superman touched down in front of All Might, the two paragons approaching each other under the ominous storm up on the rooftops of Gotham. "I'm surprised you showed up." All Might said. "You haven't exactly made it a secret that you dont answer to human authorities." Clark shrugged in response. "You wanted me, so I'm here. What do you need?" All Might pulled out a folder. "You're fight with Zod cost millions in property damage and cause thousands to die in the crossfire. You're reckless handling of the situation caused thousands to die." All Might let the information sink in before continuing. "People are going to expect accountability." Superman gave a solemn nod. "I'm here to help, but it has to be on my own terms." Clark turned to walk away, but All Might grabbed him by the shoulder. "You're reckless endangerment of the innocent and refusal of all accountability marks you as one thing and one thing only. A villain." All Might tackled the Man of Tomorrow, leaping repeatedly as to carry him into a small country clearing in Smallville. "Hero lesson number 1. Take a fight with a destructive villain to a place where he can't cause much damage." All Might tossed him miles away. "Hero lesson number 2. Subdue the villain quickly and easily." Clark floated up into the air. "Is there going to be a quiz?" He remarked. "No, you're already on the test villain!" The two men charged each other, colliding into each other fist for fist.

FIGHT!

~

Both 6-C. Speed equal.

500278-superman-justice-league-trinity-002

Vs.

All Might Poster

Huesito88 said:
Of not if (sorry I had to)

"You're reckless endangerment if the innocent and refusal of all accountability marks you as one thing and one thing only. A villain."
Why must the i and o be so close to each other?

Likely Superman as he can fly an keep a safe distance against All Might's attacks and then he ambushes him with a swift attack that All Might never sees coming.

His range advantage via Heat vision can also give him the edge. Combining that with flight would mean he'll be safe from All Might's attacks and he can attack All Might from Long distances and angles he might never see coming.

Also

"and cause thousands to die in the crossfire. You're reckless handling of the situation caused thousands to die"

I'm sorry, minor redundancies drive me insane

Moving on, Prime All Might has a solid AP advantage as he's far stronger then his weakened self as opposed to Superman who is only a bit above Ares and arguably Wonder Woman.

All Might also has more expirience as a fighter, Supes fought Zod and his goons and that's it, Doomsday isn't much as he kinda got destroyed by him at first.

But flight and Range make this a huge problem.

IDK TBH

Schnee One said:
Also

"and cause thousands to die in the crossfire. You're reckless handling of the situation caused thousands to die"

I'm sorry, minor redundancies drive me insane

Moving on, Prime All Might has a solid AP advantage as he's far stronger then his weakened self as opposed to Superman who is only a bit above Ares and arguably Wonder Woman.

All Might also has more expirience as a fighter, Supes fought Zod and his goons and that's it, Doomsday isn't much as he kinda got destroyed by him at first.

But flight and Range make this a huge problem.

IDK TBH
I suppose the question is "will Superman abuse range in character?"

Him flying and using his range isn't uncommon, a few times against Doomsday and like. Once In man of steel

But he usually brawls

Yeah but, if prime All Might punches him even once, this would seriously injure Superman and cause him to Fly to keep a safe distance and attack All Might within that safe distance via freeze breath and heat vision.

Schnee One said:
Him flying and using his range isn't uncommon, a few times against Doomsday and like. Once In man of steel

But he usually brawls
The OP depicts the two charging into each other to start the fight. Would he resort to range after that? Also, All Might has shockwaves.

^I was gonna bring this up, shockwaves can throw off his heat vision as he needs to be precise

Huesito88 said:
Class M vs Class Z, lifting strength advantage for Superman, which should help a little bit.
Class Z is for his 6-B key (Which even Matt thinks shouldn't be a thing, because as to quote a long since banned lad, "There is not a single number here, it's all assumptions")

He's normally Class M, which All Might is greatly superior to.

Okay so, Supes is Baseline while All Might is above baseline by an unquantifiable amount. But, All Might has much more skill in hand to hand as Superman is just a straight up brawler, he only punches while All Might grapples, uses his environment, and BFR punches. The latter won't work against Superman due to flight, but you get the idea.

All Might seems to have a pretty good edge here, since Superman never really abuses range, even when he's facing his equal like when fighting Zod, fighting Doomsday and fighting Batman (who, okay, isn't really equal to him but still was handing him his rear end)

So, All Might kinda just seems to outpunch.

Hmm. This looks familiar. Also,nice OP my dude

Superman has the skills to win this for sure. Simply fly out of the way, and spam heat vision. However, the fights against Doomsday, Zod, Batman and Steppenwolf showed that this version of Superman prefers to get up close and personal with his foes. On occasion he uses his powerful ranged abilities, but that is far from being in-character for him.

On the other hand (heh), hand-to-hand combat is where All Might truly shines. Most of his abilities are based on getting within melee range, and beating the living crap out of his opponents. Plus, he is much more skilled than Superman in close combat, and wouldn't let the Kryptonion get away from him.

All Might mid-diff

I don't know why anyone here is taking the time to respond to the blandest troll I've seen on this site in awhile but whatever.

AM's storm generating punch is 4.8 Gigatons which is barely above baseline. The advantage isn't even a quarter of Supes and even x2 isn't anything noteworthy. Supes takes hits from numerous hits from Zod and Doomsday, who even just after hatching was stronger than him and only got stronger with each evolution.

The skill advantage can also be called into question. All Might has fought a lot more people with a much larger variety of powers but the only times he has fought someone on his level was AFO whose whole thing is stacking Quirks and having variety. The experience against a larger variety of powers means little against Supes who is mostly going to use hth and flight. Faora, Nam-Ek and Zod were also far more skilled and Clark could still fight them on almost equal terms after a few minutes (and part of those few minutes were taken up by conversations).

Not voting yet but those made little sense to me and are rather questionable for valid reasoning.

We know. But Prime All Might is quite a bit stronger then his weakened self that did said feat.

For having supposedly more skill, Zod was pretty basic on how he wanted to fight. Meanwhile, All Might is the kinda guy who does all sorts of martial arts stuff, like Grappling and just generally punching good as opposed to literally just punching like Zod did.

SBA says strongest versions, and Wright only said 6-C without any more specification.

<Potentially

Potentially is only used when it isn't guaranteed, All Might being stronger in his prime isn't "Potentially", he is.

According to what? The only times he is said to be weaker is when he 7-C which, as I'm sure we all realise, is far below 6-C. Its only said he has a time limit after his injury and it took him giving away OFA and pushing past his limits twice to actually weaken him.

Back