• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Versus Asriel Dreemurr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asrielshake
All your progress... Everyone's memories. I'll bring them all back to zero!
X-0
Speed Equalized

Votes

Note
I noticed that Asriel is being updated, so consider his updated status. And this isn't full power Asriel.

This place is great for inserting a good quote, unfortunately I didn't find any, sorry...

I'm not sure, but leaning towards Asriel via acausality, reality warping and power nullification. Alien X might pull the win with his own reality warping, but only if Asriel doesn't nullify it. He might also be able to win by producing enough clones to overwhelm Asriel, but I think he'll nullify that aswell.

Asriel got this. X's reality wraping cannot affect Asriel since he is a acausality. He also has more advantage with omnipresent, power nullification and can make X cannot do anything with Angel od Death.

@Xanxussama

See the thread he gonna lose his omnipresent speed

his omnipresent form is the perspective of lower beings only

But rlly equalize speed at least Inmesurable vs Infinite is a stomp

Save and load is just a ability to back from dead, but is not really useful like offensive.

Is just used to know the pattern from his foes, but like Sans, X is aware of the timelines and he will remember everything from the past timeline.

The anikilarc or whatever is called was going to destroy the universe(a timeline) and Ben in form of X was able to make a copy of the same universe where he is the only one who remember the past timeline.

Also, i'm not voting for anyone. I'm just saying that save and load is not that broken like some people think.

Sans does not remembers anything about past timelines, he just thinks you're the most likely option for the anomaly (just like he thinks Flowey is the anomaly), but he doesn't want to tease you, so you won't destroy another timeline. He forgets things just like everyone else. The only guys who can't forget normal Resets/Load are the ones with Determination. And even them forget everything after a True Reset.

I'm going to go with Asriel due to the fact he has more effecient hax to counter Alien X. Asriel can nullify a lot of the attacks that Alien X tries to throw at him, has reality warping near the level of Alien X himself, and he has acasuality making it even more difficult for X to kill him. This is a very close match, but I think Asriel wins with extreme difficulty.

Asriel wins via sufficient Counter Hax, Also why do people think that Acausality makes you immune to Reality Warping? it only makes you immune to Time Shenanigans,

Anonimoe7875 said:
Asriel power nullification is only for time manipulation

But he can still attack Alien X soul

and his profile say he have incorporeality and Immortality (Type 4)

IDK why but ok "<
You might have to rephrase that, since alien X doesnt have a definitive soul . Alien X could simply develop a ability to counter soul manipulation, he can do anything....

ProspectX said:
You might have to rephrase that, since alien X doesnt have a definitive soul . Alien X could simply develop a ability to counter soul manipulation, he can do anything....
Wut? do you have proof for that?

This is actually pretty close, but I think I'll give it to Asriel, it may be a little hard for Alien X to destroy a Non-Corporeal being, Alien X doesn't seem to have defences against Soul Damage, even if speed is equal, it will still be hard to dodge Asriel's soul attacks, due to Danmaku, Asriel's Acausality could help against Alien X's Time Hax, and he has a better type of Immortality.

Look like we see the winner

Asriel: 7 (Devvo the Comedic Genius, Xanxussama1010, Anonimoe7875, PlozAlcachaz, Holyhotsauce, The Wright Way, Paulo.junior.969)

X: 2 (Darkmon cns, ProspectX)

Asriel already got 7 votes, so he will win this after grace period.

Anonimoe7875 said:
ProspectX said:
Wut? do you have proof for that?
Do you have a proof that Alien X even has a soul? No. Meaning that would be useless against him.

ProspectX said:
Do you have a proof that Alien X even has a soul? No. Meaning that would be useless against him.
Well, by that logic, where is your proof that Asriel isn't immune to all of Alien X's abilities?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
ProspectX said:
Well, by that logic, where is your proof that Asriel isn't immune to all of Alien X's abilities?
Have i claimed that? No. But Alien X can do anything that he puts his mind to, he even changed the artstyle for the ben 10 series. This would be a inconclusive match by my logic.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
ProspectX said:
Have i claimed that? No. But Alien X can do anything that he puts his mind to, he even changed the artstyle for the ben 10 series. This would be a inconclusive match by my logic.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy#16._No_Limits_Fallacy_.28NLF.29
i said it's a inconclusive match, meaning it ends in a draw. But alien X is confirmed to be able to do anything, by many charachters even though the statement itself is a loose term. So I dont see how developing a counter against soul manipulation would be a issue. In this case would it be useless, since alien X doesnt have a defined soul.

ProspectX said:
i said it's a inconclusive match, meaning it ends in a draw. But alien X is confirmed to be able to do anything, by many charachters even though the statement itself is a loose term. So I dont see how developing a counter against soul manipulation would be a issue. In this case would it be useless, since alien X doesnt have a defined soul.
Saying "This character can do anything" is clearly a NLF. If you want a list of his abilities, it's on his page, and "Doing anything" isn't on it. Plus, you can't just say that he doesn't have a soul because of reasons, you need to show the statement/feat that proofs that Alien X is immune to Soul Manipulation.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
ProspectX said:
Saying "This character can do anything" is clearly a NLF. If you want a list of his abilities, it's on his page, and "Doing anything" isn't on it. Plus, you can't just say that he doesn't have a soul because of reasons, you need to show the statement/feat that proofs that Alien X is immune to Soul Manipulation.
not taking my question seriously is a clear offense. Where in the ben 10 franchise does someone claim that Alien X have a soul?, because otherwise it's you who can't prove that alien X does have a soul. And dont tell me that soul manipulation works on those without, because that really be inconsistent. Oh and even if alien X did have one, it re-created the entire universe and it's timeline which contains trillions upon trillions of souls. So he logically also can destroy souls.

ProspectX said:
not taking my question seriously is a clear offense. Where in the ben 10 franchise does someone claim that Alien X have a soul?, because otherwise it's you who can't prove that alien X does have a soul. And dont tell me that soul manipulation works on those without, because that really be inconsistent. Oh and even if alien X did have one, it re-created the entire universe and it's timeline which contains trillions upon trillions of souls. So he logically also can destroy souls.
Not taking my question seriously is a clear offence. Where in the Ben 10 franchise does someone claim that Alien X does not have a soul? There's no reason to say that he is immune to Soul Manipulation just because reasons, you need to show us where they say that he doesn't have a soul. There's literally no reason to say that Alien X is souless, unless you think that every character out there who has never mentioned a soul is immune to Soul Manipulation, but if you think that, then, sorry, but that's not how it works.

And, creating the universe is Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulation, it's on his page, read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back