• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Type 5 Acausality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here

To take the Navigator causing irreperable damage to all of time and causality itself one step further: Servantis, a supergenius, stated that Ben as a Celestialsapien could wish everything out of existence. Now Servantis is constantly spying on Ben and has access to the information in the Plumber database due to being the leader of a black ops unit (we also know Plumbers in-training learn about Ben in school). To go even further with this, Aggregor is an Osmosian and because we know Servantis is the one who discovered Osmosians (mutant humans), this means Aggregor is one of Servantis' projects and would thus get the majority of his information from him. Now what does Aggregor know? Merely the exact location of all pieces of the map of Infinity, the most important object in the universe, which are spread out across the universe. Using the map he travelled to the Forge of Creation and almost became omnipotent by absorbing a baby Celestialsapien which he knew was there. THAT is the level of knowledge Servantis is operating on. All these factors combined would mean that Servantis would know about the capabilities of the Chrono Navigator, much like Eon (an alternate version of Ben) does, or at least include causality itself when stating that Alien X can erase literally everything (since as established and accepted in the previous thread, causality and space-time are linked in Ben 10).

Since Ben has never displayed any suicidal tendencies against Kevin, it would make no sense for Servantis to tell Kevin that Ben would perform such an action as Kevin would not believe him + Servantis himself stated that Ben lived up to be the threat he made him out to be.

Conclusion: As such Alien X can survive and function after nuking causality itself which would grant his pocket dimension acausality type 5.

Agree: @LuffyRuffy46307

Disagree: @Nexp06, @Iamunanimousinthat, @Duedate8898

Neutral: @Dragonite007, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Reiner

Sources:

Ultimate Alien: Map of Infinity, Forge of Creation, Perplexahedron

Omniverse: Weapon XI Part 1 and 2, Ben Again

Last edited:
Can't Doctor Paradox freely enter and leave the pocket dimension?
Paradox Entering The Pocket Dimension , Galactic Gladiator shaking the pocket dimension are anti-feats for acausality type 5
So for the record, your only contentions are supposed anti-feats? Alright then cracks knuckles, Professor Paradox gained specific space-time related abilities due to being trapped outside of time and literally made the tech that allowed Reiner to make this upgrade in the first place. To add on to this Ben's team + Paradox can move in the Forge of Creation and since Reiner treats this as evidence for type 4 acausality, Paradox must have been the one to grant it to them. Him having the ability to interact with type 5 acausals when he has a device capable of going literally everywhere, including universes with different physics, really isn't that farfetched.

Galactic Gladiator literally just got causality manipulation (via weapon creation) and him being able to do what Paradox can do makes complete sense. Like you're being difficult about someone who would have type 5 for one of its aspects, interacting with another type 5. May I also remind you that Galactic Gladiator's power comes from within his pocket dimension, as seen when Alien X recreated the universe.

So for the record, your only contentions are supposed anti-feats? Alright then cracks knuckles, Professor Paradox gained specific space-time related abilities due to being trapped outside of time and literally made the tech that allowed Reiner to make this upgrade in the first place. To add on to this Ben's team + Paradox can move in the Forge of Creation and since Reiner treats this as evidence for type 4 acausality, Paradox must have been the one to grant it to them. Him having the ability to interact with type 5 acausals when he has a device capable of going literally everywhere, including universes with different physics, really isn't that farfetched.

Galactic Gladiator literally just got causality manipulation (via weapon creation) and him being able to do what Paradox can do makes complete sense. Like you're being difficult about someone who would have type 5 for one of its aspects, interacting with another type 5. May I also remind you that Galactic Gladiator's power comes from within his pocket dimension, as seen when Alien X recreated the universe.
My opinion don't have changed

Firestorm wrote:

"Type 5:Examples: Outer Gods (Cthulhu Mythos), Daedric Princes (The Elder Scrolls)

Acausality (Type 5. The nature of the Ultimate Void is different from any conceivable cosmos and is a changeless totality[3])

Acausality (Type 5. Gods from outside of the mortal plane are completely beyond linear time and reside in a state where all events are always happening simultaneously,[5][6] being as such unbound by cause, duration, consequence and eventuality,[7][8] with their lives being described as unable to support most of the qualities of a narrative.[1])

Do we have anything similar to the examples?"

Duncan's WoG + existing outside of causality would be similar yeah.

I edited the OP.
I didn't say that I disagree, I just said that Dr Paradox for me is an anti-feat
I explained why that is not the case, hence you still have to fulfill your burden of rebuttal for that argument. I'll list you as neutral in the OP though.

All these factors combined would mean that Servantis would know about the capabilities of the Chrono Navigator, much like Eon (an alternate version of Ben) does, or at least include causality itself when stating that Alien X can erase literally everything.
Aggregor being astonished off The Trio's presence in the Forge of Creation shows him being unaware of the capabilities of the Professor Paradox as well as the chrononavigator.
THAT is the level of knowledge Servantis is operating on
You can't cope a Retcon

Aggregor being astonished off The Trio's presence in the Forge of Creation shows him being unaware of the capabilities of the Professor Paradox as well as the chrononavigator.
Or that Paradox was helping them/using time travel despite the rules? Like if Paradox is gonna help, why not do it sooner? Also notice how he's astonished that they got there before him, not that they got there in the first place, which would hint that he does know about Paradox' capabilities (which makes sense since Paradox is the one who hid the pieces of the map and made the Perplexahedron).
You can't cope a Retcon
Watch me

Nah that'd be functioning via a different system of causality, not acting after all of time and causality itself has been nuked. Causality itself would include all systems of it.
What you're saying is still type 4, destroying causality systems will give you like higher degree of it IMO, considering that they literally unbound by it after the system been destroyed.

Is he shown not to be normally interacted with by other characters?

What you're saying is still type 4, destroying causality systems will give you like higher degree of it IMO, considering that they literally unbound by it after the system been destroyed.

Is he shown not to be normally interacted with by other characters?
The pocket Dimension yes no can interact with it aside from paradox.

Dude, every system of causality would be destroyed. If I have a system for organizing my apples and someone just nukes all apples in existence, then not a single system for organizing apples will be left intact. So it's not like the character who nuked all the apples would suddenly need to sort his apples under Reiner's apple-sorting system, he'd be completely free from all apple-sorting systems.

The pocket Dimension yes no can interact with it aside from paradox.
Does the pocket dimension is some kind of place where he was when he survived after nuking the system?

Who is Paradox, may I ask?

Dude, every system of causality would be destroyed. If I have a system for organizing my apples and someone just nukes all apples in existence, then not a single system for organizing apples will be left intact. So it's not like the character who nuked all the apples would suddenly need to sort his apples under Reiner's apple-sorting system, he'd be completely free from all apple-sorting systems.
What does apple system have anything to do with sytem causality?

Does the pocket dimension is some kind of place where he was when he survived after nuking the system?
The pocket dimension is a part of Alien X, basic knowledge of the character covers that much.
Who is Paradox, may I ask?
Ben 10’s equivalent of Doctor Who but with powers.
What does apple system have anything to do with sytem causality?
It’s an analogy so you could see the flaw in your reasoning.

Can't speak further, would love to see staff opinion on this.

It’s an analogy so you could see the flaw in your reasoning.
Nothing much to be honest, without any evidence such as if he is really superior to system causality, or if he really cannot be interacted with normally by other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back