• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Btw, his gallery claims he made a galaxy-sized black hole when there's no evidence of it, that bit of text should be removed.

My time has come!

That follows 0 feats of a black hole. GG literally sits inside and nothing happens for a while, he damages the black hole temporarily (at least, interacts with it), light and a literal tentacle come out of that thing. It doesn’t follow our Black Hole rules in the slightest.

Green also admits to me that it’s supposed to be a Pseudo-Black Hole, but everyone refuses to place Pseudo on the profile

As I said before, Alien X also recreated the previously existing Galaxies with their Supermassive black hole centers and regular black holes scattered about.

Nothing about a Black Hole is shown in the show. No statements are shown either. Giving him so off of that would be giving every Universe Creator Black Hole creation. In fact, in every galaxy we do see, we don’t even see a Black Hole in the center.

My problem is on the size claimed for the thing Alien X did there, GG wasn't "towering over galaxies", he was only some hundreds of time bigger than Alien X, then it cuts to show there are galaxies around, then it cuts to Alien X making clones of himself also some hundreds of time smaller than GG. It's just perspective, there's no proof of GG being bigger than a galaxy, we never see him get that big after the first time he made himself bigger and it's unlikely for Alien X's clones to also be much bigger in size.

@Antvasima

What is the site's stance on Black Hole Creation when a character creates Galaxies with their black hole centers?

1VdEZ00.png
RL0pZkX.png

Nothing about a Black Hole is shown in the show. No statements are shown either. Giving him so off of that would be giving every Universe Creator Black Hole creation. In fact, in every galaxy we do see, we don’t even see a Black Hole in the center.
This entirely. The fact that we dont slap BHC onto every tier 3, 2 and higher page alone says we need to explicitly prove real black holes are present inside the verse.

My problem is on the size claimed for the thing Alien X did there, GG wasn't "towering over galaxies", he was only some hundreds of time bigger than Alien X, then it cuts to show there are galaxies around, then it cuts to Alien X making clones of himself also some hundreds of time smaller than GG. It's just perspective, there's no proof of GG being bigger than a galaxy, we never see him get that big after the first time he made himself bigger and it's unlikely for Alien X's clones to also be much bigger in size.
When Alien x was fighting GG only planets and stars were visible then after GG started to grow in size entire galaxies started to become visible as well so this clearly proves that GG become as big as galaxy

Last edited:
  • Alien Force E39 Con of Rath - Sangfroid is sucked into a black hole.
  • Omniverse E04 So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies - The Universe is destroyed and Alien X recreates it.
  • Omniverse E29 Rad - Introduces a saloon in Undertown called The Black Hole. Its outer sign shows a purple neon black hole. This saloon returns in Seasons 6, 7, and 8
  • Omniverse E58 Universe vs. Tennyson - Ben: Alright. I admit it. It doesn't taste the same. I was too late to save the universe and everything in it from being destroyed, so I used Alien X to make an exact duplicate. But I just couldn't get the grape flavor right.
  • Omniverse E73 Let's Do the Time War Again - Rook says "You would have to become a black hole."
Block holes existed before the universe was recreated, and the Aliens still make reference to them after it was recreated. Space aliens would not reference celestial bodies that no longer exist in the universe. Ben even says he made an exact duplicate sans a smoothie.

Last edited:
Oh my lord, I think you’re misinterpreting us.

We’re saying, you have to prove they can actually create Black Holes. We never see X create a Black Hole. The ‘Black Hole’ they do create doesn’t follow any Black Hole rules. Just because Black Holes existed and they created the universe doesn’t mean they created Black Holes- in fact, what stops characters who previously existed from referencing Black Holes, or referencing Black Holes that are currently being created post-recreation?

To claim that just because they have Universe Creation they have Black Hole creation would mean giving every Universe Creator Black Hole Creation. Or Water Manip for creating Water. Earth Manip for creating Earth. Etc, etc.

You have read the ability definitions, right?

Water Manipulation - The power to manipulate water. User can create, shape and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapour), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to other.

Earth Manipulation - The power to manipulate elements derived from earth (rock, metal, etc.). User can create, shape and manipulate earth and "Earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc.

Also, Ben even says he made an exact duplicate except for a smoothie flavor during his trial.

Ben: Alright. I admit it. It doesn't taste the same. I was too late to save the universe and everything in it from being destroyed, so I used Alien X to make an exact duplicate. But I just couldn't get the grape flavor right.

I think they mean that you need to prove that this is a specific ability utilized by them in combat (or otherwise) since if you go with this "they recreated the universe including Black Holes" then all Low 2-C creators have Elemental Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Light Manipulation. Black Hole Creation, Blood Manipulation etc.

You have read the ability definitions, right?

Water Manipulation - The power to manipulate water. User can create, shape and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapour), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to other.

Earth Manipulation - The power to manipulate elements derived from earth (rock, metal, etc.). User can create, shape and manipulate earth and "Earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc.
So... you proved my point? Guess we give almost every 2-C those abilities then, whoop Dee doo....

You get it? Sounds ridiculous, doesn’t it? To give them every single ability despite never showing it? Create Earth, boom, Water Manip? We don’t even see a Black Hole naturally on-screen- the only Black Holes shown in Ben 10 is the artificial one made by Gravattack. We only get references to Black Holes existing at one point. We have no proof that Alien X can create Black Holes- no statements, no showings.

We also see oceans on Earth every time a universe is created in a setting. Guess it's time for elemental manipulation for all Tier 2 creators...

Ignoring the more minute "manipulations" that would come from making planets or people, we do see Alien X create the celestial bodies including stars and galaxies.

Last edited:
And where do we see the Black Holes? As pointed out earlier, the scans you showed were different galaxies- Milky Way’s Blue in Ben 10 for some reason, according to ‘The end of an Era’, the Episode where Feedback absorbs a Big Bang. Even then, no Black Holes are shown on-screen during creation, and we never see X create a Black Hole, nor do we have a statement claiming X created black holes.

• Alien Force E39 Con of Rath - Sangfroid is sucked into a natural black hole.
  • Omniverse E58 Universe vs. Tennyson - Ben: Alright. I admit it. It doesn't taste the same. I was too late to save the universe and everything in it from being destroyed, so I used Alien X to make an exact duplicate. But I just couldn't get the grape flavor right.
Ben's exact duplicate would include the black hole among those stars and planets.

That literal statement states that He didn’t get everything right. Wasn’t his Hoodie also a different color, and/or the Smoothie Logo different? I don’t think he got a literal exact duplicate. Even then, we have no proof he actually did recreate it.

djw also claims Ben forgot Primus for some reason

Isn't it more likely that he just restored the universe as a whole with reality warping as opposed to being involved in every little thing? Otherwise, this would even grant him gravity manipulation, electricity manipulation, magnetism manipulation via restoring the fundamental forces. Seriously, this opens the floodgates to a ton of unsupported abilities.

Note that, against the ‘Exact Duplicate’ scenario, Rook also had no clue Alien X even happened despite seeing Ben transform. More evidence that he didn’t make exact duplicate, rather, just recreated it.

I am also very uncertain about giving black hole creation to every universe creator out there, if they have not been shown to create them for specific purposes. My apologies.

Does this include the context of seeing them recreate the galaxies of the previous universe that contain natural black holes?

We don’t actually watch X create Galaxies containing Black Holes. He doesn’t even create the Milky Way on-screen, just a few random galaxies apparently and then the rest of the universe, which includes the Milky Way.

Yeah with that line of logic all tier 2 creators would get stuff like law and concept manip
which is a big no no

Btw, his gallery claims he made a galaxy-sized black hole when there's no evidence of it, that bit of text should be removed.
Should be changed to pseudo-black hole (as previously agreed IIRC) on the gif and on his page indeed. I'll CRT that back later, but for now it's pseudo.

What’s even the use of ‘Pseudo-Black Hole’? We don’t even see it’s effects- after GG’s grabbed by the tentacle, he’s perfectly fine with AX brings him down. It doesn’t follow the laws of a Black Hole, period.

@Antvasima

I believe it would be beneficial to confer with the other staff members to revise the Black Hole Creation page to note what contexts of creation are acceptable and not.

Actually, while we’re on the topic, doesn’t X’s Regen come from GG surviving the Black Hole? If thats not a Black Hole, shouldn’t it be removed?

Isn't it more likely that he just restored the universe as a whole with reality warping as opposed to being involved in every little thing? Otherwise, this would even grant him gravity manipulation, electricity manipulation, magnetism manipulation via restoring the fundamental forces. Seriously, this opens the floodgates to a ton of unsupported abilities.
Both actually, in the trial it was mentioned Alien X was involved with every little detail IIRC, but again this ain't the CRT for that. Also Paradox said AX can do anything so these abilities are not exactly unsupported, they would be exclusive to Alien X as universe creator though and not scale to other universe creators.

Actually, while we’re on the topic, doesn’t X’s Regen come from GG surviving the Black Hole? If thats not a Black Hole, shouldn’t it be removed?
No that comes from getting torn to shreds by the pseudo-black hole and has been discussed to death. Actual black hole would give him the highest of high regens as previously applied on his page for a very brief 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back