• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should probably also have a tally of who agrees with what. Since not everyone who agrees with a downgrade, agrees with downgrading the same thing.

What’s the point of this? Everybody is this website agrees with the low 2-C downgrade why stall this further?

Nobody agrees with 2-B or 2-C and and the comparisons to other verse just seems in vain

Dude are you in drugs? You can't combine reality Warping to survive something since reality Warping ≠ Durability in the first place, what the creator meant is that they need to make a decision to combine theire AP and durability to survive a multiversal AP attack
That’s not true at all.

Anur Vladius is an aberration in the known universe. It’s like anti-life.So, one Celestialsapien pulled into Vladius’s grip would definitely perish. But, if a group of Celestialsapiens got together and were able to agree internally and externally to combat the planet, they would all be able to survive.

1 Celestialsapien will die to Vladius’s grip because any living thing that even goes near Anur Vladius automatically dies. No life is allowed on Anur Vladius at all. However if the Celestialsapiens go to Vladius as a big group they nullify it. If it was just strength in numbers and AP they would’ve died as a group. It’s clearly hax dude.

Same with Zamasu honestly, I may have some disagreements, mostly with Kukui in the past but both of y’all did good here.

1 Celestialsapien will die to Vladius’s grip because any living thing that even goes near Anur Vladius automatically dies. No life is allowed on Anur Vladius at all. However if the Celestialsapiens go to Vladius as a big group they nullify it. If it was just strength in numbers and AP they would’ve died as a group. It’s clearly hax dude
The former was about Celestialsapiens using reality warping / power nullification to counter the Life absorption hax that make sense yes but the latter was clearly about them combining their AP and durability to survive a multiversal destruction, unless you are arguing that Celestialsapiens does have some kind of power null via reality warping then this should be added on AX profile

If they have to make a decision about it then no. We also don’t use multipliers like that in tier 2.

Not really. You’re pulling 2-C out of nowhere when even Firestorm said he made a mistake and they’d just be a lower degree of 2-B.
Okay but it seems that Zamasu chan is trying to argue that Celestialsapiens can survive a multiversal destruction as a group via Reality warping (Power Nullification) so Idk

However @Zamasu_Chan you still haven’t said how Eon could survive inside a time warp when those time warps were supposed to destroy all of existence. So really they are just an effect of the multiverse collapsing rather than the cause of it, meaning you have no proof of “death by a 1000 cuts”.

Yes? They need to make a decision in order to combine theire AP durability to survive a multiversal attack if you think that it's done via Reality warping (Power Nullification) then Power null should be added on AX profile

Then how does it works?
The fact that we’re scaling 1 celestialsapien compared to what an entire race can do.

Maybe we should just forget the statement all together. There’s too much farce surrounding this.

So to summarize for a moment:

Atomic-X being low 2-C got yeeted and not countered further.

AX not having 2-B EE got countered by Andy and not further brought up (and should really have it’s own thread if there are still disagreements)

The Chrono Navigator seems to be somewhat of a 50/50 split between 2-B over time (if that exists in tier 2) and 2-B over time and as environmental destruction.

The strongest power statement seems to be where most people have an issue with but Andy said that based on the reality warping being strongest hax argument alone he wouldn’t give Alien X low 2-C but rather Low 2-C, possibly 2-B.

If you combine the Navigator being 2-B over time and Andy’s opinion on the hax argument then you get: Low 2-C, possibly 2-B over time.

Both sides seem to be willing to let the WoG from the Q&A go due to contradictions with canon.

Thus I’d like the other staff to comment again to see if their opinion remained the same after half of Zamasu’s CRT getting debunked.

So to summarize for a moment:

Atomic-X being low 2-C got yeeted and not countered further.
No it didnt. Not a single person countered Atomic X scaling and the vast majority here are in agreement that he does scale.
AX not having 2-B EE got countered by Andy and not further brought up (and should really have it’s own thread if there are still disagreements)
Im pretty sure Giver and Daddysbrawl gave counter arguments against it after Andy gave input.
The strongest power statement seems to be where most people have an issue with but Andy said that based on the reality warping being strongest hax argument alone he wouldn’t give Alien X low 2-C but rather Low 2-C, possibly 2-B.
And as said before, I dont agree with this since "Possibly 2-B" wouldnt be coming from this. And to answer your earlier question to me, I did initially have no issue with scaling Alien X's hax above the hax of the weapons, but Zamasu gave a counter-point against this for not being able to scale different abilities.

Note that Alien X was literally the exact alien Ben was transformed to in that time. While I’m certain Servantis would use different language, he would probably say something similar had Alien X never existed. That’s because he’s manipulative. He’s manipulating someone to his advantage. If he doesn’t have X, he’d just lie about something else.
Straight up wrong, Ben was 11 when servantis made that statement.

No? The context doesn’t even match up. Kevin and Ben didn’t even like eachother at that age, and Kevin said something about being a good friend shortly after.

No it didnt. Not a single person countered Atomic X scaling and the vast majority here are in agreement that he does scale.

Im pretty sure Giver and Daddysbrawl gave counter arguments against it after Andy gave input.

And as said before, I dont agree with this since "Possibly 2-B" wouldnt be coming from this. And to answer your earlier question to me, I did initially have no issue with scaling Alien X's hax above the hax of the weapons, but Zamasu gave a counter-point against this for not being able to scale different abilities.
Zamasu didn't counter anymore after i argued kai wielding excalibur scaled to maltruant.

Seperate thread then and it seems brawl also misremembered the events.

Then i'm neutral on that. I'll await andy's further input regarding this.

Servantis making that statement when ben was 11 just makes the statement more shaky considering Ben couldn't transform into Alien X at the time.

What’s more likely?

A: Servantis knowing of the powers of a being existing outside Time and Space, enough to create a rough measurement of their abilities, rivaling the intellect of a character who spent millions of years outside of time studying things like this, all before a Celestialsapien had even displayed such feats of power publicly (In fact, no Celestialsapien has even thought of using EE in the show, even when offended) , and instead of informing- I don’t know, the Cosmic authorities?- he takes matters into his own hands and tells an 11 year old child to take him down.

B: He was simply lying and exaggerating to manipulate gullible people into taking his side.

The fact that we’re scaling 1 celestialsapien compared to what an entire race can do.
Yeah..... And? If an entire race can survive an infinite multiversal destruction then a single Celestialsapiens should be either at least 2-C (due to the green Lanterns rating for performing a similar feat) or he should be a lower degree of 2-B like the Green guy explained

You guys can do wherever you want tbh, if the 2-C or 2-B argument got rejected then yeah "at least Low 2-C" and as for the Chrono Navigator and EE I'm pretty neutral about this, but for Atomic x case he definitely doesn't scale to Alien x for obvious reasons

but for Atomic x case he definitely doesn't scale to Alien x for obvious reasons
Not a single person countered Atomic X scaling and the vast majority here are in agreement that he does scale.
^

I've said it earlier and saying it again. No one here brought a counter argument against Zamasu's point about Atomic-X scaling when doing otherwise makes no sense. The only recent point had to do with Kai and Excalibur and I fail to see what that point amounts to here.

^

I've said it earlier and saying it again. No one here brought a counter argument against Zamasu's point about Atomic-X scaling when doing otherwise makes no sense. The only recent point had to do with Kai and Excalibur and I fail to see what that point amounts to here.
Just No? , the only argument for Atomic x scaling to Alien x is that "Maltruant did beat Atomic x because the creators doesn't know how to power scale therefore Atomic x scale to Alien x without any proof supporting this"

this isn't an enough argument even Zamasu chan argued for "High 5-A possibly low 2-C " for Atomic X case not only to mention that the creator statements are still a supporting evidence for that

Just No? , the only argument for Atomic x scaling to Alien x is that "Maltruant did beat Atomic x because the creators doesn't know how to power scale therefore Atomic x scale to Alien x without any proof supporting this"
This is being very dishonest as thats not the case at all. The main argument for Atomic-X scaling is him being a blatant fusion of Alien X, which would in turn make him => Alien X. The Maltruant argument is a 2nd supporting point to this.

And im not seeing how them powerscaling badly means Zamasu's argument is wrong.
this isn't an enough argument even Zamasu chan argued for "High 5-A possibly low 2-C " for Atomic X case not only to mention that the creator statements are still a supporting evidence for that
Probably doing that to make a comrpromise when we really shouldnt have to. Atomic-X not scaling is based off a very little basis as opposed to a big basis supporting him scaling.

This is being very dishonest as thats not the case at all. The main argument for Atomic-X scaling is him being a blatant fusion of Alien X,
Yeah he is a fusion of Alien x but that doesn't mean he is stronger then Alien X while the visual feats alone shows otherwise, I mean this is literally a fusion between a character "A" and a Character "B" (who is infinitely weaker then the Character "A") , I'm pretty you need feats to say that the fusion between them would make them even above the Character "A" (since it's basically like a character"A" with a PL=1000 making a fusion with a character "B" with a PL=0,1 then in the end you get a character with a PL=100)

Now of course my arguments sounds bad but I'm just trying to give an idea of what is going to happen when a character A (who is infinitely stronger) fuse with a character B (who is infinitely weaker) would look like

And im not seeing how them powerscaling badly means Zamasu's argument is wrong.
I'm not saying that Zamasu arguments are completely wrong but I'm just saying that those arguments aren't enough.

Probably doing that to make a comrpromise when we really shouldnt have to. Atomic-X not scaling is based off a very little basis as opposed to a big basis supporting him scaling
He did a compromise because many people disagree with this, Atomic x not scaling is based on pure visual feats and credible writers statements

Last edited:
What’s more likely?

A: Servantis knowing of the powers of a being existing outside Time and Space, enough to create a rough measurement of their abilities, rivaling the intellect of a character who spent millions of years outside of time studying things like this, all before a Celestialsapien had even displayed such feats of power publicly (In fact, no Celestialsapien has even thought of using EE in the show, even when offended) , and instead of informing- I don’t know, the Cosmic authorities?- he takes matters into his own hands and tells an 11 year old child to take him down.

B: He was simply lying and exaggerating to manipulate gullible people into taking his side.
A. Because Celestialsapiens are ruled by the same government so their powers are common knowledge + he’s a superngenius + Servantis outright states that Ben proved that he is the threat he made him out to be. Also Servantis IS part of the Cosmic authorities (unless you're solely talking about the Celestialsapiens as in beings who have cosmic power and are also part of the authorities, who probably won't care since I assume Azmuth got that CS DNA willingly), that's the entire point on why he sees it as his mission to take down Ben.

Last edited:
Atomic x not scaling is based on pure visual feats and credible writers statements
^ This
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
^

Maltruant > Atomic-X. If Atomic-X is low 2-C then so is Maltruant.

Last edited:
Has there been any progress here since I checked in last time?

I'm basically just waiting for Andy to respond and see if he has any new arguments. If not then I'm fine with the downgrade of Alien X to (At least) Low 2-C based on strongest hax not scaling to the Navigator. Everything else (all other supposed supporting evidence that AX isn't 2-B and the Navigator's tier itself) is still under discussion but some of it can probably be handled in a different thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back