• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like there is probably a consensus here then. Thank you to everybody who have argued in a polite manner and tried to be reasonable.

Can it be reiterated where "Chrononavigator only destroys the multiverse by destabilising it" comes from with links to the sources?

I'm fine with EE being a possibly

Also why is this thread flooded with DB analogies.
Apologies for that.I simply brought up Omega negative energy ball example to counter the argument of people who say Chrono navigator isn't 2-B because of overtime feat then me and Giver of peace started arguing over it hence same DB analogies being mentioned over and over again

Can it be reiterated where "Chrononavigator only destroys the multiverse by destabilising it" comes from with links to the sources?

I'm fine with EE being a possibly
I think it comes from Chrono navigator making holes in timelines as present Ben/Gwen could interact with past Ben/Gwen when Eon decides to destroy the multiverse.Not sure about it though

Can we just apply the downgrade first? Everyone agree with at least Low 2-C including Andy
I think Andy agrees but not sure. But yeah downgrade him to at Least Low 2-C then.

Keep his range multiversal tho since the art style feat makes sure of that (not sure if the range would be divided between Celestialsapiens or not, but I think not).

After that we can discuss the other issues, so only Alien X’s (and other CS’s) AP, durability and striking strength gets touched for now all right?

Eon not dying by being inside a time warp, the things you claim are destroying the multiverse.
That’s just one portal dude. It takes multiple portals to destroy the multiverse. If it were a single portal then yeah it would be 2-B AP. In order to have 2-B AP you need to destroy the multiverse in one attack. Needing to open a bunch of portals and rifts isn’t one attack. It’s just 2-B environmental destruction.

You’re misunderstanding my point. You’re claiming that those portals are destroying the multiverse, thus all of them are destroying stuff. I show you an instance of those portals failing to destroy something. Now you explain why those portals failed to destroy Eon while they are supposedly destroying the multiverse.

And I’m saying 1 portal isn’t multiversal. Also do you not know how portals in space time work? They’d just expand while destroying space time as it gets bigger. You’re literally trying to quantify something that’s literally unquantifiable.
Stop playing semantics.

I’m just going to repeat again that even when older and younger bens universes were anchored together to try and stop Eon, neither of their universes began to be destroyed in any way by the Navigator.

I’m just going to repeat again that even when older and younger bens universes were anchored together to try and stop Eon, neither of their universes began to be destroyed in any way by the Navigator.
Right? It didn’t even cause major damage because everything naturally restored itself when Eon was stopped.

What is this headcanon from both of you? A portal was simply between the two worlds. You guys are making this sound super complicated when it’s so simple.

And I’m saying 1 portal isn’t multiversal. Also do you not know how portals in space time work? They’d just expand while destroying space time as it gets bigger. You’re literally trying to quantify something that’s literally unquantifiable.
Stop playing semantics.
So they one portal can destroy a portion of space-time but they can’t destroy Eon? Must be one hell of a feat for him.

Right? It didn’t even cause major damage because everything naturally restored itself when Eon was stopped.
So what? It also took time to restore the multiverse. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t affect, merge or collapse the multiverse, just that it can restore itself quickly.

What is this headcanon from both of you? A portal was simply between the two worlds. You guys are making this sound super complicated when it’s so simple.
“Careful children, crossing the time warps can have disastrous consequences”. These are no ordinary portals Zamasu.

Paradox also said these time zones were anchored.

So they one portal can destroy a portion of space-time but they can’t destroy Eon? Must be one hell of a feat for him.
Destroying a portion of space time isn’t quantifiable my guy.
So what? It also took time to restore the multiverse. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t affect, merge or collapse the multiverse, just that it can restore itself quickly.
Just means the damage wasn’t done.
Wait, what did I do?
“Anchored” where’s that stated?

Destroying a portion of space time isn’t quantifiable my guy.

Just means the damage wasn’t done.

“Anchored” where’s that stated?
Baseline spatial manipulation destroys a guy with no resistance. Heck Psyphon planned to yeet the Omnitrix in Vilgax Attacks with “unfiltered Null Void energy”

Why would the multiverse need to restore itself when no damage was done? Just means the multiverse wasn’t fully destroyed yet.

Look it up.

Professor Paradox: Without Eon to anchor them all, the separate eras of time are progressively snapping back into place.” No this one.

Heck now that I think about it, anchoring all of time to a single point (in all timelines and alternate realities) is a 2-B feat in itself pretty sure.

Baseline spatial manipulation destroys a guy with no resistance. Heck Psyphon planned to yeet the Omnitrix in Vilgax Attacks with “unfiltered Null Void energy”
What the hell are you even talking about?
Why would the multiverse need to restore itself when no damage was done? Just means the multiverse wasn’t fully destroyed yet.

Look it up.
I said verbatim:

I never said it didn’t cause any damage at all. Don’t straw man me.

What the hell are you even talking about?

I said verbatim:

I never said it didn’t cause any damage at all. Don’t straw man me.
Look pal, how can the portals destroy all of existence when you can just stand inside of the portal and be just fine. According to you Eon would have been alive at the end of this if he just kept standing there.

The multiverse could be at the brink of collapse and it’d still snap back to normal. That’s how it works (in Ben 10 at least), kinda like a rubber band. You can keep stretching it but as long as you don’t go past a certain point it won’t snap and just go back to normal.

Look pal, how can the portals destroy all of existence when you can just stand inside of the portal and be just fine. According to you Eon would have been alive at the end of this if he just kept standing there.
I already explained to you bro. You can stand in between a multiverse destroying portal and be fine. You know why? Because portals don’t destroy what’s inside them but what’s outside. The very edges of a portal are what destroy space. The space in between portals is already destroyed so Eon is literally just floating around in destroyed space.
The multiverse could be at the brink of collapse and it’d still snap back to normal. That’s how it works (in Ben 10 at least), kinda like a rubber band. You can keep stretching it but as long as you don’t go past a certain point it won’t snap and just go back to normal.
Where’d you get this info from? Sounds like headcanon.

The space in between portals is already destroyed so Eon is literally just floating around in destroyed space.
Then why does Wildvine’s arm get cut off when he tries to cross the portal? Granted this probably yeets my point as well.
the separate eras of time are progressively snapping back into place.
. There might also be stuff with the other parts of the time war. But that’s gonna give a real headache.

Then why does Wildvine’s arm get cut off when he tries to cross the portal? Granted this probably yeets my point as well.
So you don’t understand your premise? I’m asking you to prove that one portal is 2-B but you’re not giving direct evidence other than unquantifiable feats.

I already conceded to over time, doesn’t matter in a 2-A cosmology anyways.

My problem is with the environmental destruction. It yeets my point but also yours, so we go by default assumption which is no environmental destruction unless proven.

Ok then. If you want to downgrade Navigator to over time already then go ahead as well. Not environmental destruction, Atomic-X and EE though (the last one is gonna get a separate thread for potency and speed anyways).

Should I unlock the Alien X, Celestialsapiens, Galactic Gladiator, and Chrono Navigator pages, so you can edit them?

I don’t have time now. But you can unlock them so someone else can edit them yes.

Starbeard also has a page.

Also whoever edits it, keep range multiversal for the art style feat and EE statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back