• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X and Celestialsapiens being Nigh-Omniscient?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when the Anihilaarg destroyed the entire universe, Alien X recreated an exact duplicate of that universe. It wasn't the same universe, but an exact duplicate. Everything looked the same (but the different smoothie logo and Ben wearing a white sweatshirt instead of his green jacket). KuroTheArtist mentioned that in order for Alien X to do this, he needed to replicate everything to like everyone's thoughts, feelings, appearances etc. Now according to this wiki, Nigh-Omniscient means ALMOST knowing everything in existence and Alien X recreating everything in exact detail, but with a few minor changes, wouldn't that make Alien X and other Celestialsapiens Nigh-Omniscient?

You might be correct, but it is best to ask Liger686 to comment here.

I am uncertain. We do not tend to automatically give nigh-omniscience to anybody with universe creation feats, unless there is furher proof available. Franklin Richards definitely does not have it for example.

Antvasima, the thing here is that Alien X didn't just remake a universe, or turn back time to save a dead universe. He literally built a new one from the ground up, with only a few extremely minior differences to the original. To perform such a feat, he would have to be aware of the entire universe at the moment of destruction, and remember exactly where everything was, as he was in the process of building the new universe. This level of universal awareness hasn't really be demonsrated by many of our other universal creators

That is a good point, but I would still prefer some further staff input.

Here are some of the less frequently asked staff members that you can select from to ask to give input when there are no knowledgeable members available:

Ryukama

Promestein

SomebodyData

Darkanine

Reppuzan

Dragonmasterxyz

Celestial Pegasus

Monarch Laciel

Assaltwaffle

Saikou The Lewd King

Antoniofer

Gemmysaur

PaChi2

Ultima Reality

DarkDragonMedeus

AKM Sama

Dargoo Faust

MrKingOfNegativity

Wokistan

I think remembering the universe to near 100% detail and recreating it as such could justify this. Or at the absolute minimum an extremely high level of supergenius.

I think the fact that he messed up mr. smoothies pretty much proves he had to think about every detail of the universe when recreating it.

Has this been added, or do I need to unlock the page?

Okay. I will unlock the following pages for you:

Alien X

Celestialsapiens

Galactic Gladiator

Tell me here when you are done.

I know. It's just that, he doesn't have Immortality on his profile.

But if not then you can lock the pages again.

@Ant

I have finished adding this to their profiles. You can lock their pages and close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back