• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x 1B debunk to possibly 1B and immesurable speed debunk

Greetings today I would like to address the topic of alien X his 1B key and his immeasurable speed I don't know if this topic has been opened before but I will address the issue of why alien X is possibly 1B First of all, we know that there are 26 known dimensions in the universe with naljian expressions and according to albedon's change, the omniverse energy is spread in these dimensions, so we know the nature of these dimensions or whether they are qualitative or not, we only know their name, why do we take 1B and not possibly I don't think albedon's expression includes 26 dimensions otherwise If you claim it, prove that it includes the 26 dimensions that Albedo solved the mystery of and perceived because I don't think it is possible for Albedo to understand from his statements that it is 3D and that this energy is spread in 26 dimensions, what Albedo called the whole universe has nothing to do with 26D, I think that there are only dimensions that he can perceive, so it is more correct to think that the omniverse energy is spread up to 4D. As for the qualitative issue, in the series we have only seen contumilliars, which are 5D, and we have the names of other dimensions, except for that we have the names of other dimensions.15. dimension qualitatively superior to the 14th dimension (this is just an example for qualitative) or that these dimensions are in the form of a hierarchical system, I think it is not correct to take 1B from the dimensions whose names are only known, even if it is a mathematical dimension, because this is just an assumption
Now let's look at the issue of immeasurable speed, alien X gains immeasurable speed due to the fact that it reacts to the creation of time and is hypertimeline. I don't think the hypertimeline issue is already assumptions and contexts are not enough. everyone must have immeasurable speed, and while Benjamin is there reacting to the creation of time, he is actually doing so in a place where there is no time, so instead of immeasurable speed, there is infinite speed, and the universe literally feels time when the bomb explodes, which means that he is not reacting to the creation of time, but to a time that has already been created.
In short, a lot of things are full of assumptions and statements like "it probably should be" and yet I would like to ask the proponents of alien X with the 1B key to provide more precise information and in this way engage in this discuss

Alien X is already 1-B

Alien X is already 1-B

Please read this is not a 1B upgrade, possibly a 1B downgrade

that it reacts to the creation of time and is hypertimeline. I don't think the hypertimeline issue is already assumptions and contexts are not enough. everyone must have immeasurable speed
What the actual hell is that argument? I genually don't understand anything this thread is trying to point out against immesurable speed. Disagree with everything too

Everyone who commented misunderstood. This is not a 1-B thread, it is a Possibly 1-B downgrade thread and yes, I agree with everything written here.

The person who opened this crt is my friend. And he finished this series and has enough information. So it's quite disappointing that you ignore this and joke around instead of discussing it.
The Nalgians said that the 26 dimensions cannot be a perceived similarly to the Contumelia, who's 5th dimensional forms cannot be perceived. Indicating a connection.
And
that it reacts to the creation of time and is hypertimeline. I don't think the hypertimeline issue is already assumptions and contexts are not enough. everyone must have immeasurable speed
Explain how "everyone must have immesurable speed" ?

the universe literally feels time when the bomb explodes, which means that he is not reacting to the creation of time, but to a time that has already been created.
How do you come to this conclusion?

Additionally, we alright got a 11 page thread about a debunk with similar argument that flopped

Gonna be blunt, reading this over... There's not a single scan for the 1-B section so I'm just yeeting it out the window as a disagree, as for Immeasurable, I think I saw those scans about 500 times in the previous Immeasurable thread, I was generally neutral then, but I disagree now, due to giving less leeway to similar arguments that have been previously rejected.

Also, reading over this was hard, put anything between your walls of text to make it more readable, I'm reading a thread not a college essay!

The person who opened this crt is my friend. And he finished this series and has enough information. So it's quite disappointing that you ignore this and joke around instead of discussing it.
bro tell you're friend he is re-explaining to us that alien x is 1-B

26 dimensional : your argument is week. Nalgians mentioned that those 26 dimensions exist in as same way as Ben's 3D so we do have 26 axis for Ben 10. As for omniversal force, omniversal force extends endlessly / infinitely through every axis and reality (making all axis infinite automatically)
Immesurable speed: we already faced a similar thing but ben 10 isn't the only show working on this logic (it was like chaos ball but in reverse direction). Also just debunking this reasoning won't effect his speed end because we can upgrade his speed again by time cycle's speed

This thread is pretty ill-reasoned. In the context of the clip, the Naljians seem to be pretty clearly talking about dimensions in terms of axes of movement, considering the reference to Ben's dimensionality. Maybe you can make the case that Alien X doesn't scale to the cosmology but that's not what's being argued here as far as I can tell.

The Immeasurable speed debunk is quite incoherent so I'm not even sure what's being argued there. Disagree with the thread for now.

Back