• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alakazam vs Lille Barro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kappatalism said:
immobilization doesn't affect MA. You would have to attack his mind to stop his movement, it states it many times that he moves via telekenisis.
the point of the immobolization is to buy time for the x-axis not to stop his movements completely.

Lille knows when his enemies will realize they cant move and when that happens he snipes

Yomi Schwarz said:
Kappatalism said:
immobilization doesn't affect MA. You would have to attack his mind to stop his movement, it states it many times that he moves via telekenisis.
the point of the immobolization is to buy time for the x-axis not to stop his movements completely.
Lille knows when his enemies will realize they cant move and when that happens he snipes
Immobilization doesnt matter when alakazam doesn't even move its own muscles via its body. It's telekenesis wouldn't be affected.

Gargoyle One said:
Kappatalism said:
At least Island level with psychic powers that are always active (Which aren't bypassed by Feint and the like)

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Feint_(move)

it is not bypassed by moves that bypass durability/standard durability
Correct me but can't Lille kill 6Bs in his own verse?
Pretty sure 6C means nothing.
Lille always fights foes that are at the same level of power as him

Durability means nothing to him.

And how does feint even remotely work the same way as x-axis?

Kappatalism said:
Immobilization doesnt matter when alakazam doesn't even move its own muscles via its body. It's telekenesis wouldn't be affected.
That dosen't matter

Like i said,He does the immobilization only to buy time for the x-axis not to completely bind his enemies.

his method is sniping his enemies when they realize they have been binded before they do anything.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Kappatalism said:
That dosen't matter
Like i said,He does the immobilization only to buy time for the x-axis not to completely bind his enemies.

his method is sniping his enemies when they realize they have been binded before they do anything.
so you can't prove it would work on telekenetic powers... gg ty for your concession. The bind does NOT affect alakazam. He instantly wins via mind hax

You're being extremely unreasonable and smug. Drop the tone it's uncalled for. Either way, immobilization is irrelevant, Lillie doesn't need it to beat Alakazam. All he needs is the X Axis.

Kappatalism said:
so you can't prove it would work on telekenetic powers... gg ty for your concession. The bind does NOT affect alakazam. He instantly wins via mind hax
What? Never said the bind was supposed to stop him,i said it was there to buy time.

"Bind does NOT affect alakazam"

if anything its you that has to provide evidence for your claims.

Your talking about "Instantly" when you dont even know the X-Axis is faster than alakazam's thought process speed lmao xD

Yomi Schwarz said:
Kappatalism said:
What? Never said the bind was supposed to stop him,i said it was there to buy time.
"Bind does NOT affect alakazam"

if anything its you that has to provide evidence for your claims.

Your talking about "Instantly" when you dont even know the X-Axis is faster than alakazam's thought process speed lmao xD
Your problem is you made the positive claim that the immobilization would work on telekenesis, so I don't need to provide evidence. Lille has to think about attacking, it is not an automatic attack. He has to see a target and aim/set a destination. He is already mind haxed before that happens... Alakazam can make quadrillions of calculations and thought processes near instantly. https://arstechnica.com/information...uter-hits-93-petaflops-tripling-speed-record/ 93 benchmark petaflops, 125 peak, thats quadrillions. A neuron won't even fire before he is dead you realize that right?

Kappatalism said:
Your problem is you made the positive claim that the immobilization would work on telekenesis, so I don't need to provide evidence. Lille has to think about attacking, it is not an automatic attack. He has to see a target and aim/set a destination. He is already mind haxed before that happens... Alakazam can make quadrillions of calculations and thought processes near instantly. https://arstechnica.com/information...uter-hits-93-petaflops-tripling-speed-record/ 93 benchmark petaflops, 125 peak, thats quadrillions. A neuron won't even fire before he is dead you realize that right?
No i didn't i said immobilization would provide time for x-axis.Its you that vaguely said immobilization wont work on alakazam.

Again m8,Pls provide proof that alakazam instantly goes for the kill the instant he fights.

Otherwise i will not accept your "Well you see,Alakazam is likely gonna do this"

Provide proof of alakazam's killer instinct otherwise your "Supercomputer" thought process claim dosent even matter.

And i see you have accepted x-axis is faster than anything alakazam has to offer.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Im counting
Lille:6

Alaka:3
reading through all of your post, I would have to assume that the people voting with you are your alts, because your points do not address alakazam insta winning...

His attack speed is essentially infinite. He points and he shoots that's it. He has the faster method of attack between the two, instant head shot >>> thought based mind hax. Are you really gonna say otherwise? Furthermore he doesn't even need to aim in his Vollstanding. The X Axis just shoots from his body at that point.

Kappatalism said:
reading through all of your post, I would have to assume that the people voting with you are your alts, because your points do not address alakazam insta winning...
Heavy Claims m8,Provide proof they're my alts before making any extreme claims

Otherwise,you are obviously salty

Kappa, again I'm gonna have to ask you to stop trying to cause issues. Yeah we're definitely Yomi dupes, that makes 100% logical sense.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
His attack speed is essentially infinite. He points and he shoots that's it. He has the faster method of attack between the two, instant head shot >>> thought based mind hax. Are you really gonna say otherwise? Furthermore he doesn't even need to aim in his Vollstanding. The X Axis just shoots from his body at that point.
yet it was dodged multiple times... and we know it doesnt hit vitals all the time. Shinsui was able to avoid the attacks and he never went for a headshot. Illusions were able to make it miss. And he states he does have to aim the attacks. The manga debunks the instant attacks.

That was his light not the X Axis. With the X Axis there are no visuals when being shot. Again it was his light that was dodged, not the X Axis. And even with his light they needed to come up with a long planned strategy.

Alakazam CAN SEE THE FUTURE.

Also mind reading.

I'm pretty sure that I am not an Alt account, Lille doesn't have to aim or anything like that in this form. Anything in his general direction is a target for the X-Axis. He is also capable of firing multiple shots at once.

Also, you haven't answered our question about what is in character for Alakazam to do, I highly doubt it's a bloodthirsty Pokemon ready to destroy minds with his vast selection of psychic abilities.

Kappatalism said:
yet it was dodged multiple times... and we know it doesnt hit vitals all the time. Shinsui was able to avoid the attacks and he never went for a headshot. Illusions were able to make it miss. And he states he does have to aim the attacks. The manga debunks the instant attacks.
The reason shunsui was able to "dodge" is he was frantically spamming shunpo the entire fight.

When he realized lille was too powerful he needed to use a reality warping bankai to even hope to damage him

Yomi Schwarz said:
Kappatalism said:
No i didn't i said immobilization would provide time for x-axis.Its you that vaguely said immobilization wont work on alakazam.
Again m8,Pls provide proof that alakazam instantly goes for the kill the instant he fights.

Otherwise i will not accept your "Well you see,Alakazam is likely gonna do this"

Provide proof of alakazam's killer instinct otherwise your "Supercomputer" thought process claim dosent even matter.

And i see you have accepted x-axis is faster than anything alakazam has to offer.
Did you even read my post? Where does it say that I accepted it was faster at all? You are delusional like Lille was when Shinsui was able to bypass his eyes 3 times. Prove lille goes for a headshot and not non-vitals instantly, which he doesnt in his only fight we see him in. Alakazam would sense killing intent and neg instantly. You do not understand how outclass Lille is in this fight. 0 mind hax vs a pokemon who is immune to the binding he has to line up shots. Without the ability to line up shots, stacked with being mentally barraged to death, its over before it begins. He can think at 1^(-15) seconds... Prove that lille can think out a plan before a neuron fires in his own brain

Frantzy12 said:
Also, you haven't answered our question about what is in character for Alakazam to do, I highly doubt it's a bloodthirsty Pokemon ready to destroy minds with his vast selection of psychic abilities.
Thank you.

Can we finally get an answer to this?

The reason shunsui was able to "dodge" is he was frantically spamming shunpo the entire fight.

When he realized lille was too powerful he needed to use a reality warping bankai to even hope to damage him

You do realize that that means that he sucks at aiming, right?

Also Alakazam can teleport.

Thank you.

Psychic abilities=Telikinesis in Pokemon

So that's moot

1: No it doesn't mean he a bad aim. That's pure downplay on your part. Time and time again he's shown amazing aim.

2: It's gonna have to be far away, if he goes anywhere near him Alakazam is getting clapped with the X Axis.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Frantzy12 said:
Thank you.
If you read my posts you would see I already explained. he would just read killer intent and insta neg. He doesnt even need to kill tbh, he could just use hypnosis or any vast array of moves before a neuron can fire in lille's brain

Kappatalism said:
Did you even read my post? Where does it say that I accepted it was faster at all? You are delusional like Lille was when Shinsui was able to bypass his eyes 3 times. Prove lille goes for a headshot and not non-vitals instantly, which he doesnt in his only fight we see him in. Alakazam would sense killing intent and neg instantly. You do not understand how outclass Lille is in this fight. 0 mind hax vs a pokemon who is immune to the binding he has to line up shots. Without the ability to line up shots, stacked with being mentally barraged to death, its over before it begins. He can think at 1^(-15) seconds... Prove that lille can think out a plan before a neuron fires in his own brain
You are the one that's delusional if you claim the x-axis is slower than alakazam.

"Provide proof lille headshots at the start of the fight"

Senjumaru Shutara
<Take note this was base lille,He was faaaaar less bloodlusted than he was during his fight with shunsui
Again,Before you make extreme claims of victory

provide proof that alaka starts with them

i already showed proof lille headshots,your turn to show alaka's killer instinct

1: No it doesn't mean he a bad aim. That's pure downplay on your part. Time and time again he's shown amazing aim.

2: It's gonna have to be far away, if he goes anywhere near him Alakazam is getting clapped with the X Axis.
1. Infinite attack speed. Cannot hit his target because "lol shunpo". Bad Aim. Infinite attack speed is literally "I point and its done", you dont need to worry about where the enemy is going to be, just shoot where they currently are and you are golden. And Im talking about chicken Lille, base Lille is completely different.

2. Dunno.

Kappatalism said:
If you read my posts you would see I already explained. he would just read killer intent and insta neg. He doesnt even need to kill tbh, he could just use hypnosis or any vast array of moves before a neuron can fire in lille's brain
your not getting it.

Provide proof that alakazam starts with what your saying.

"he could just use hypnosis or any vast array of moves before a neuron can fire in lille's brain"

I dont want to see "could" or "would" i want "will",Show proof

To be fair, when he goes vollstanding he becomes an arrogant flamingo.

Mega Alakazam has already proven to be faster in all areas, since you have yet to refute. With SBA range, alakazam would mindhax before he would see him. We know his attacks take time to manifest with the portals, and again, take time for him to think. Its over before a neuron fires

Just going to point out that Mega Alakazam has stupid good passive precog:

"Its hidden psychic power has been unleashed. A glance at someone gives it knowledge of the course of that person's life, from birth to death."

"It sends out psychic power from the red organ on its forehead to foresee its opponents' every move."

"Having traded away its muscles, Alakazam's true power has been unleashed. With its psychic powers, it can foresee all things."

So yes, Alakazam will know exactly what it needs to do in oder to beat Lille right from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back