• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alakazam vs Lille Barro

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like.

I get that and all

And I get why you get really pissed off when people cry stomp when their character is losing.

But with all due respect, you're doing that yourself right now.

Your literally not understanding Kappatalism.

He moved his BODY, which changes where it hits. It's not a homing attack.

The vote is 7-9 since there were 9 for Lille when Alakazam had 6, but 2 switched for Alakazam and Velox just voted Alakazam.

Also why are some assuming Trompete and it's charge time? Jilliel Lille does not have Trompete here unless he goes to his next mode which Alakazam would not force to occur.

@Pachi I am rather new here and the battleboards I generally peruse are different in that regards. Is there anywhere that says things without speed get equalized under speed equalization?

I don't think we're going to convince the other given this is a close fight that boils down to "who goes first". Under speed equalization, I argue thought process is also being equalized under the site's own definitions of speed and reaction. Thus why I say Lille has the easier win since he can just fire at the start after thinking while Alakazam must think, use his ability and then see the future and Lille's actions and then decide counters.

@Weekly You should stick to the Pre-Cog + TP argument, assuming Alakazam takes a different action results in him just dying by X-Axis.

Gargoyle One said:
So like.
I get that and all

And I get why you get really pissed off when people cry stomp when their character is losing.

But with all due respect, you're doing that yourself right now.

How am I doing that? I'm not angry in the slightest, it's just unfair if he gets mind haxxed instantly. Again it's like Cole vs Madara, before Cole gets his hax off he gets stomped. There's no difference here. Or should I go ahead and Dante vs Low 5-B Madara just because he has a chance of winning via time shenanigans.

It absolutely would actually as he is 6C.

It won't because of his abilities, not his durability

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
He wouldn't oneshot, it would fail to ignore durability and then bounce off due to being way below Alakazam's durability.

If we want to take had into account, he can swap a spoon out with his X-Axis using Trick, or do the things Weekly mentioned.

And for those arguing intangibility, Alakazam's abilities not only work on Ghost-types, but in-context, Kadabra's extra-sensory abilities are described as spiritual power. In the context of the Pokémon verse, that's the mind and soul.
You are misinformed:

>Trick.

X-The Axis is Jilliel Lille. You are not swapping it.

>Bounce off: show an instance of Alakazam lolnoping spatial manipulating attacks. Because Lille performs a space-perforing instantaneous attack.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
How am I doing that? I'm not angry in the slightest, it's just unfair if he gets mind haxxed instantly. Again it's like Cole vs Madara, before Cole gets his hax off he gets stomped. There's no difference here. Or should I go ahead and Dante vs Low 5-B Madara just because he has a chance of winning via time shenanigans.
so if alakazam gets oneshot its ok, but its unfair if lille gets mindhaxxed. lmao

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
X-Axis oneshots 6-Bs because it ignores durability. It wouldn't ignore durability against Alakazam.

This is technically false. In Bleach if you have higher Reiatsu than your opponent you can straight up negate hax like how Aizen did with Sui Feng. Even if it's with durability negation he'd still need to have the same level of Reiatsu to actually harm them

No, because of both.

X-Axis oneshots 6-B beings by ignoring durability. According to his page, his AP should be like Mountain+. Because of Alakazam's abilities, this wouldn't ignore his durability, and so Alakazam's 6-C durability would cause the 7-A+ attack to just bounce off.

Mind haxxed instantly? No, I dont think anyone here argued Alakazam mind haxing Lille before lille has a chance to shoot. People here argue Alakazam avoiding getting insta-destroyed by the Axis thanks to his precog and after that Alakazam uses his powers. But Lille doesnt lose the moment the battle starts.

And Alakazam's stats are a nonfactor here, so dont call this a stomp.

PaChi2 said:
Mind haxxed instantly? No, I dont think anyone here argued Alakazam mind haxing Lille before lille has a chance to shoot. People here argue Alakazam avoiding getting insta-destroyed by the Axis thanks to his precog and after that Alakazam uses his powers. But Lille doesnt lose the moment the battle starts.
And Alakazam's stats are a nonfactor here, so dont call this a stomp.
i said he insta mind hacks with his 125+ petaflop processing power via mind>super computers

for now I'd say this is a stomp.
This is the type of shit that pisses me off right here, and it pisses you off too I know because I've seen it, and this is 90% of the conflict between you and Weekly on many threads. (Kai vs Yang, Raiden vs Ryuko etc.)

You vote Lille in the beginning, then you call it a stomp when you realize that he doesn't have a chance against him.

No better then the stuff you criticize Weekly for, no better then the thing I absolutely ******* despise on this site.

TLDR: Don't get angry at people for arguing for a character before calling stomp, and then argue for a character before calling stomp.

@Kappa

Speed equalized. Lille will have a move too. If Alakazam tries to insta mind-hack Lille he'd get caught in Lille's first shot. Alakazam needs to dodge first and attack second.

Don't know how Lille is gonna shoot if he has a severe headache at the beginning of the battle because of Alaka's passive Psychic attacks.

Seems like a stomp to me.

I'm calling it a stomp because that's what I've been told and gathered. If there's absolutely no chance of a character winning then it's a stomp. I argued for him since I wasn't aware of the fact that Alakazam uses mind hax in character. It's simple as that, there's no bias here if that's what your implying. Also don't bring up the Weekly situations either and calm down before you blow a gasket.

TLDR: You need to calm down. Out of everyone in this thread you've been acting the worst Gargoyle.

Bluetrekking said:
Don't know how Lille is gonna shoot if he has a severe headache at the beginning of the battle because of Alaka's passive Psychic attacks.

Kadabra causes headaches to people near it.

These guys are at 4km apart from each other.

So you'd have to proof that the passive headache works at this distance.

PaChi2 said:
Bluetrekking said:

Kadabra causes headaches to people near it.
These guys are at 4km apart from each other.
alakazam has higher range than that

@Pachi

If that's the case, why have 3 people brought it up like it was a detriment to Lille at the start of the battle?

I never claimed anything, just read the above replies.

@Kappa

And Kadabra has more range than "near it", however its only stated to cause headches to people near it. Its clear that this kind of power works on a shorter range than the maximun range Kadabra or Alakazam has. Again, show a instance of Alakazam/kadabra causing hedaches passively on people at 4km.

The headaches alakazam causes are just a byproduct of its passive psychic attacks but the range of the headaches only extends to being in Alakazam's general vicinity

It may or may not be a stomp, you should have probably realized that earlier instead of doing what you hate the most, any excuse you make is no different from what you get angry about.

Not....Entirely sure where this comes from. I haven't insulted anybody, nor have I used exclamations or caps or anything that would show off anger, granted, pissed off is probably not the best word, more like annoyed.

Trying to speak truth or being real with someone is means of a way to improve one's attitude, if I was pissed off Id be calling you hypocrite but I'm not, because we've all acted like that once on this site as obnoxious as it may be.

I'm not angry, nor am I blowing a gasket, you're severely over exaggerating the situation here and likewise, I suggest you to calm down with the help of this friendly meme.

Cranston_mic_drop.gif

Bluetrekking said:
@Pachi

If that's the case, why have 3 people brought it up like it was a detriment to Lille at the start of the battle?

I never claimed anything, just read the above replies.
I assumed it was used as proof that Alakazam's powers work passively, not that he'd cause an instant headache to Lille that would make him unable to fight.

WeeklyBattles said:
The headaches alakazam causes are just a byproduct of its passive psychic attacks but the range of the headaches only extends to being in Alakazam's general vicinity
^ this

The most you could say is that Alakazam causes hedaches in a bigger range than Kadabra, but to an unknown degree.

@Gargoyle

1: Thing is, we have people here claiming different shit left and right. Not really sure how you expect me to know which is true.

2: Never said you were insulting anyone. But you acted incredibly aggressive for no reason. Profanity, bringing up past events with me and Weekly, etc. You know for a fact that isn't a good idea.

3: You literally admitted that shit like that pisses you off. How are you gonna say you aren't angry? I'm not making this seem worse either, I'm just saying your behavior here isn't the best. Especially whenever we're all remaining evil and you blow up like that. It makes threads turn to shit.

@Knight and Gar

You should go talk to each other in your respective walls, this is not place for that. Thank you.

@Knight

Nah, the "higher reiatsu nullifies hax" thing is inconsistent or base Askin is now on par with True Shikai Ichigo.

I think maybe that's how Gerard broke out of Hitsugaya's freezing though. He was just stronger.

1. I don't get your point.

2. Bro I curse all the time on this site for the lolz XD, I ain't angry, heck I do it in discussion threads all the time, trust me I'm cool.

3. As I said in my previous post pissed off wasn't the best word, more like annoyed, but I'm not really sure how that constitutes angry.

Angry is "What the **** is this idiot doing", while annoyed is more "Okay, let's set this straight", even then judging an emotion on the internet really isn't all that reliable. Pointing out examples is far from an angry thing, he'll, DDM does it all the time and it's one of the many reasons he's awesome.

Take my advice, look up a Drop Dead Gorgeous woman on your phone, or the woman in your bed if you prefer. Get out on the porch or patio or whatever, get your favorite drink play a song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYr7VwQwCk, and sit with your feet up, easy way to chill out.

Anyway, I got a driving lesson. PEACE https://www.google.com/search?q=pea..._AUIESgB&biw=320&bih=460#imgrc=jj-GttPwPrzkxM:

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Knight

Nah, the "higher reiatsu nullifies hax" thing is inconsistent or base Askin is now on par with True Shikai Ichigo.

I think maybe that's how Gerard broke out of Hitsugaya's freezing though. He was just stronger.
Askin is on par with Yhwach, why do you downplay him so hard.

What is the arguments of Alakazam's win ? Can you sum it up please. I'm very busy right now i cant read all 200 messages.

The4Godlike said:
What is the arguments of Alakazam's win ? Can you sum it up please. I'm very busy right now i cant read all 200 messages.
>Precognition

>Mind hax

>Supercomputer level processing speed.

>Ability to know lille's weaknesses just by looking at him.

>Chances of tracing X-The Axis.

The4Godlike said:
Does he have any way to harm Lille ?
Unless lille's mind is different from any regular mind, mind hax. Hypnosis can do the trick just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back