• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alakazam vs Lille Barro

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Made The speed at which you think and the speed at which you physically react are two very different things. Thought speed does not get equalized

Alakazam uses its psychic power passively as several people have already proven

WeeklyBattles said:
The reasoning for Lille's votes are essentially:
"Lille shoots gg"

>Several people give multiple reasons why that wouldnt work and give actual reasons why alakazam would win

"Nah Lille shoots gg"

"Lille FRA"

"Lille FRA"
FRA

No need to reset the vote tbh, Lille's argument is that X-Axis fire faster than Alaka's can think and use Telekinesis or Mind Manip because it's instant.

Any attack other than Mind Manip wouldn't work on Lille since he's intangible.

Precog and Teleportation? If Lille decide to use Trompete then those two is not gonna be that effective anymore, not to mention he also has Teleportation.

Intelligence? Pretty sure if your brain got destroyed you wouldn't be so intelligent.

Need a glance to understand Lille's weakness? Lille shoot first as the moment Alaka glance at Lille he shoot the X-Axis. Not to mention Alaka need time to glance + thinking of plan + execute those plans. But ehh I digress because the supercomputer brain or something.

Also for can't anyone show any scan that Alakazam spam teleport or knowing what to do against their enemies? Because it's same like saying "Lol Alakazam will know what to do GG" So Alaka will know the weakness of Lille's intangibility is to reflect X-Axis and Reality Warp? Good then, the real question is how this pokemon can do both of that?

Any feat that relevant to this match will do because it's not fair that only Lille supporter give any scan for this match. Show me a scan that Alakazam "know what to do" against someone who is intangible, can shoot instantly, teleport and has a good AOE.

From what you've given me, yes. That is the implication I've gotten from the Game pokedex entries you have given me. It doesn't tell me anything besides he gains the knowledge while floating himself there with his psychic powers. Also I'd like to point out this:

>And you equalize thought process but dont equalize attack speed? My dood, you are quite biased here.

X-Axis doesn't have attack speed

@Weekly The speed at which you react and the speed at which you physically react are two different things. The former is reaction speed and the latter would fall under combat speed since that's physical movement that you can fight at. Under speed equalization, both would be equalized.

Trompet needs charging time.

Lille and Alakazam glance at each other at the same time (unless you want to think that Lille fights with no vision of his opponent). In that moment Alakazam already knows everything about lille while lille needs to think "Fire Trompete? Use my left wing? right wing? left hole? Everything? How do I kill this thing?"

>And you equalize thought process but dont equalize attack speed? My dood, you are quite biased here.

X-Axis doesn't have attack speed

Yes it does. Instantaneous is infinite attack speed.

@Dat bot

For Lille to fire before Alakazam can counter he'd need to have prep on: Alakazam's location, what attack use, and the "order" to kill asap. Things that arent in SBA.

@Dat Trompete has a charge time

> Also for can't anyone show any scan that Alakazam spam teleport or knowing what to do against their enemies? Because it's same like saying "Lol Alakazam will know what to do GG" So Alaka will know the weakness of Lille's intangibility is to reflect X-Axis and Reality Warp? Good then, the real question is how this pokemon can do both of that?

" A Pokémon that uses psychic power. It is highly intelligent and capable of instantly identifying its foe's weakness. "

" Its hidden psychic power has been unleashed. A glance at someone gives it knowledge of the course of that person's life, from birth to death. "

All ghost types in pokemon are intangible, nearly every psychic pokemon can teleport, and basically every pokemon in general has good AoE with the pokemon on Alakazam's level having AoE comparable to Lille's

Even Abra would basically instinctively teleport attacks it would sense around him while even sleeping. And Kadabra has passive mind hax and probability hax. Even a regular Alakazam can instantly learn the weaknesses of whatever it's fighting and within a glance, Mega Alakazam will know not only everything that Lille could do, but also everything that he ever has done and everything he ever will do. Considering the type of durability that Alakazam has, it's durability won't be bypassed, and so the actual Attack Potency of the attack hitting Alakazam will be taken into account, which would just bounce off of Alakazam. After this, Alakazam proceeds to oneshot Lille Barro without requiring any of its hax. This is honestly just a stomp.

>Lille starts charging Trompete.

>Alakazam uses Encore.

>Lille is locked firing Trompete.

"While holding his closed fist in front of his beak as though grasping a trumpet, Lille uses Reishi from the surrounding environment to form an enormous trumpet with a wing-like appendage on top in the air above him before "firing" it, resulting in a large and powerful blast that can erase a large part of a city. This blast is strong enough to, if reflected by an enemy, critically wound Lille himself"

PaChi2 said:
>Lille starts charging Trompete.
>Alakazam uses Encore.

>Lille is locked firing Trompete.

"While holding his closed fist in front of his beak as though grasping a trumpet, Lille uses Reishi from the surrounding environment to form an enormous trumpet with a wing-like appendage on top in the air above him before "firing" it, resulting in a large and powerful blast that can erase a large part of a city. This blast is strong enough to, if reflected by an enemy, critically wound Lille himself"
then alakazam uses kinesis/telekinesis to cause the attack to go back onto lille

He wouldn't oneshot, it would fail to ignore durability and then bounce off due to being way below Alakazam's durability.

If we want to take had into account, he can swap a spoon out with his X-Axis using Trick, or do the things Weekly mentioned.

And for those arguing intangibility, Alakazam's abilities not only work on Ghost-types, but in-context, Kadabra's extra-sensory abilities are described as spiritual power. In the context of the Pokémon verse, that's the mind and soul.

Frantzy12 said:
Lille can't even use trompete in the form that this battle is using..
Well, its a technique, it was only used after he became a flamingo, but eh, I dont think it was a new technique he gained in that form. Its just a last resort he uses when enraged imo.

He doesn't have spiritual Intangibility. It's supposed to be Spatial Intangibility, I'm not really sure why they changed it but it's wrong. His stats are also way off. But I'll fix that soon, for now I'd say this is a stomp.

Lille never missed a shot on Shunsui..it simply hit in another part of his body because that is where his muzzle was pointed.

Frantzy12 said:
Lille never missed a shot on Shunsui..it simply hit in another part of his body because that is where his muzzle was pointed.
Jilliel never missed a shot? You sure?

Frantzy12 said:
so he would just aim at non vital points on alakazam?

Yes but I wasn't aware of the type of shit Alakazam can do. Lille can win but he can't get the chance here. It's like Cole vs Madara, before Cole can do anything he gets stomped. It's same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back