• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zenon Vs Lille

Wild theory: Kazui can see the future through the Almighty.

What if those floating eyes are Kazui’s version of the Almighty absorbed from Yhwach’s powers?

What if Kazui isn’t opening the portals to Hell but actually seeing the future where they are opening and going there to close them up?

If you look at that ghost like guy that Kazui sent to Hell from a different perspective it kind of makes sense. That guy saying he is a “kid or teenager” when Kon says he looks like a grown up man… could it be that he was a child molester? And Kazui sent him to Hell before he could harm someone else in the future?

fetchimage

Wild theory: Kazui can see the future through the Almighty.

What if those floating eyes are Kazui’s version of the Almighty absorbed from Yhwach’s powers?

What if Kazui isn’t opening the portals to Hell but actually seeing the future where they are opening and going there to close them up?

If you look at that ghost like guy that Kazui sent to Hell from a different perspective it kind of makes sense. That guy saying he is a “kid or teenager” when Kon says he looks like a grown up man… could it be that he was a child molester? And Kazui sent him to Hell before he could harm someone else in the future?
Place this in bleach general discussion thread

Bfr and or spatial rupture
Would spatial disruption work on someone who has teleportation? I don't know how these 2 abilities would interact as the two are more or less spatial manipulation in different applications. And I don't remember what it would be brf

Would spatial disruption work on someone who has teleportation? I don't know how these 2 abilities would interact as the two are more or less spatial manipulation in different applications. And I don't remember what it would be brf
Depends on how far they can teleport

Back