• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zenon Vs Lille

8280118-3031538432-FAS7-.jpg
c7831931545013738418d0aa723634dd48ca31a1_hq.jpg

Zenon Zogratis (31 Petatons) VS Lille Barro (35 Petatons)

Equal speed
Lille Barro can enter his other forms but starts in base
Starting distance 500m

Last edited:
Can he bypass Devil Heart Invulnerability?
From what I can tell arcane stage magic is just forbidden magic no? And the scan linked in devil phys includes spatial magic a way the heart can be effected so yes Lille should be able to bypass it with Diagramm. Though I do vaguely remember Zenon's heart tanking spatial magic but its nowhere on his page so I could be wrong.
ezWjFjz.jpeg

From what I can tell arcane stage magic is just forbidden magic no? And the scan linked in devil phys includes spatial magic a way the heart can be effected so yes Lille should be able to bypass it with Diagramm. Though I do vaguely remember Zenon's heart tanking spatial magic but its nowhere on his page so I could be wrong.
ezWjFjz.jpeg
He tanked langris spatial magic yeah, one of the strongest spatial magic users who can erase spaxe itself

Yeah it’s heart can tank spatial magic.

Forbidden Magic just seems like extra hax layers.

Yeah I'll wait for any bleach support, if this seems a mismatch or just stomp then I think Toshiro or Base Aizen is more interesting against Zenon.

Regeneration, non physical interaction, paralysis inducement, Matter Manipulation/Deconstruction/Absorption/Damage Boost/Statistics Amplification
Limited Existence Erasure/Immortality Negation (Type 4) Existence Erasure
Spiritual Energy Absorption
Heat Manipulation/Explosion Manipulation/Light Manipulation,
Limited Darkness Manipulation and Summoning, Enhanced
Further Enhanced/Further Enhanced Absorption/Empowerment Biological/Matter/Energy
Fire Manipulation

Regeneration, non physical interaction, paralysis inducement, Matter Manipulation/Deconstruction/Absorption/Damage Boost/Statistics Amplification
Limited Existence Erasure/Immortality Negation (Type 4) Existence Erasure
Spiritual Energy Absorption
Heat Manipulation/Explosion Manipulation/Light Manipulation,
Limited Darkness Manipulation and Summoning, Enhanced
Further Enhanced/Further Enhanced Absorption/Empowerment Biological/Matter/Energy
Fire Manipulation

So just EE

His diagramm shouldnt be able to erase since its the arrows and I remember him rarely using those

They can't harm each other if Lilles EE doesn't work. Though Lilles third form should have holy manipulation maybe if I'm remembering how he got beat.
he lost to his own power. Which im not sure why he doesnt have holy manip from Yhwach but its wtv im neutral on it overall. Zenon has win cons tho, Lille being light doesnt meant he can't be harmed by spatial magic or get bfr'ed

black clover when Lille puts 56 holes in
he lost to his own power. Which im not sure why he doesnt have holy manip from Yhwach but its wtv im neutral on it overall. Zenon has win cons tho, Lille being light doesnt meant he can't be harmed by spatial magic or get bfr'ed
that's not how his inatngibility works. he's not a logia like kizaru, he's intangible because his power is to not be hit, phase through evertyhing

He still gets destroyed by Spatial Rupture

And in the case he still resist it, Zenon BFRs into a subspace

that's not how his inatngibility works. he's not a logia like kizaru, he's intangible because his power is to not be hit, phase through evertyhing
im talking about his light form.

well he has spatial rupture to deal with, Intan shouldn't work against the fabric of space where he resides being ripped. If you claim him to be able to still do so without evidence then thats NLF, but im sure you're aware of that.

There is also BFR which he uses almost immediately the fight starts.

Wtf is 56 holes

well he has spatial rupture to deal with, Intan shouldn't work against the fabric of space where he resides being ripped. If you claim him to be able to still do so without evidence then thats NLF, but im sure you're aware of that.
Wouldn't it be NLF when you assuming the attack would work against Lille seeing as his dodging is kinda logic manipulation?
There is also BFR which he uses almost immediately the fight starts.
Quincy can use Shadow iirc which lets them travel between dimensions.
Wtf is 56 holes
Giggity.

Wouldn't it be NLF when you assuming the attack would work against Lille seeing as his dodging is kinda logic manipulation?

Is this intangibility or not?

Why are you asking me this as though the person above me did not say intangibility.

If it is intan, he will not phase through space-rupturing attacks, and that is not an assumption it is a fact.

diagramm I think, it won't literally do that but it can I suppose

regen counters? idrg it. must be some stupid hax out shit.

Quincy can use Shadow iirc which lets them travel between dimensions.

I have a feeling Lille has never done this but okay then.

Is this intangibility or not?

Why are you asking me this as though the person above me did not say intangibility.

If it is intan, he will not phase through space-rupturing attacks, and that is not an assumption it is a fact.
This is what is under his page, no clue what the hell enhanced intangibility is though since there's only Elemental, Immaterial, Phasing, and Spatial listed under types of Intangibility. There is also him saying 'My shots penetrate your body and my body penetrates your blade.' to Shunsui in chapter 646.

This means Lille is intangible to spiritual attack as well, and that instead of you penetrating him, he’s the one penetrating your attack effectively making him untouchable. Does Zenon have intang on that level to touch him? I think spatial attacks are his best bet, this is to say if he goes into his light forms, otherwise it seems Lille isn’t gonna be touched.

Wild theory: Kazui can see the future through the Almighty.

What if those floating eyes are Kazui’s version of the Almighty absorbed from Yhwach’s powers?

What if Kazui isn’t opening the portals to Hell but actually seeing the future where they are opening and going there to close them up?

If you look at that ghost like guy that Kazui sent to Hell from a different perspective it kind of makes sense. That guy saying he is a “kid or teenager” when Kon says he looks like a grown up man… could it be that he was a child molester? And Kazui sent him to Hell before he could harm someone else in the future?

Wild theory: Kazui can see the future through the Almighty.

What if those floating eyes are Kazui’s version of the Almighty absorbed from Yhwach’s powers?

What if Kazui isn’t opening the portals to Hell but actually seeing the future where they are opening and going there to close them up?

If you look at that ghost like guy that Kazui sent to Hell from a different perspective it kind of makes sense. That guy saying he is a “kid or teenager” when Kon says he looks like a grown up man… could it be that he was a child molester? And Kazui sent him to Hell before he could harm someone else in the future?
?

Back